my Michael drawings -I'd like your opinion!

Lil

Proud Member
Dear MJFam :hiya:
There's something I've been wanting to share.. I've noticed how Michael inspires everybody in a different way, for me it's trough art. I love drawing & painting but Michael has made me love it 10x more, he truly is my muse:wub:
As I've begun to get a little more 'serious' with this lately, I'd love to hear what other fans think of what I do. I've really put my :heart: in to this, so all feedback/suggestions are welcome! :blush:

You can take a look at most of what I've done so far here:

https://www.facebook.com/michaelbylillian

And here's a recent one:
1149034_513700432033825_1603917233_n.jpg

Thanks for reading! :flowers:

Beautiful work ...keep it going !

Thanks for sharing :)

So nicely done! (I'd like to have one of your drawings to hang on the wall :cheeky:) You have a lot of talent. Do you go to an Art School?

WOW! These literally made me gasp. Awesome work. Great talent!

Wow thanks everyone, for the compliments and for taking the time to respond:blush: Stella, thank you so much for liking my page and all of my pictures, that was really sweet:D And Erandi no, I'm not in Art school or have followed any lessons. I don't like to follow any 'rules' ;)

I feel so happy everyone agrees on the fact that your drawings are out of this world, girl! You know how I feel about them so no need for me to bore you with my fangirling again :p proud of ya :clapping:

There's something I've been wanting to share.. I've noticed how Michael inspires everybody in a different way, for me it's trough art. I love drawing & painting but Michael has made me love it 10x more, he truly is my muse:wub:
As I've begun to get a little more 'serious' with this lately, I'd love to hear what other fans think of what I do. I've really put my :heart: in to this, so all feedback/suggestions are welcome! :blush:

And here's a recent one:

tumblr_ltqud5mO5k1qchnh6o1_500.gif

Beautiful and soooooooooo perfect!!!! :woohoo: Great job!
1sy.gif

Wow, that's a beautiful drawing! You're very talented. :D

I've checked out your other work, and I'm amazed. I'm loving the pic below so far...

1208632_523632734373928_370530681_n.png

^^Thanks again guys:blush:
He's soooooo adorable in that picture:heart: It's hard to draw 'cause he's so distracting..:stars: But I'll hopefully finish it soon and post it there:D

And here's a recent one:

Wow, that's a beautiful drawing! You're very talented. :D

I've checked out your other work, and I'm amazed. I'm loving the pic below so far...

1208632_523632734373928_370530681_n.png

Beautiful.:clap::clap:

You are so incredibly talented and the paintings are beautiful - among the best I've seen of Michael. Do you sell prints or originals?

^^That's such a big compliment, thank you!:blush: I'll PM you about that :)

aww Ash :give_heart:
tumblr_m16bh8xSGp1qaks3go1_500.gif

^^Aww, thank you!! :give_heart: *sigh*The thought of Michael ever having seen my stuff.. :cry:

Since the 'work in progress' pic of this drawing was posted earlier in this thread, I thought it might be nice to also post the end result.. so here it is:)
1239984_532285960175272_1364270511_n.jpg

Geeez Lil! You've got maaaad skills! I'm glad you decided to share your talent with us.
Are you professional? Looks like it. Your works are awesome!
Thanks for the link too. :flowers:

Show the Hong Kong one girlie! Another gorgeous piece of art! Sorry to be nosy :blush: I'm so proud everyone loves your art

^^oh my gosh girl, that's so sweet & makes me feel all embarrassed at the same time:blushing: Thanks:love:
I'm kinda not 100% happy with it tbh, but well, here it is:
1528622_585609508176250_466588659_n.png

hope y'all like it:give_heart:

Back