Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Conrad Murray News and discussion thread [No Links allowed]

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 160
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,584 Times in 1,731 Posts

Default Re: Conrad Murray will be released Oct 28th [News and Discussion Thread]

“The truth is that a man like Dr. Murray who’s dedicated his life to helping people will find a place to do it,” he said. “If it’s in Texas or the U.S. or we don’t know where, you can be sure he will find a place to help people.”
    It reminds me of when people say the best way to help homeless cats is to kill them.A dead cat doesn´t suffer.
    Maybe they say it about other animals too.
    And some of these people say they love animals and have animals of their own.
    "How much did I really know about life on earth? What responsibility did I feel for creatures outside my little space?
    How could I lead my life so that every cell of living matter was also benefited?" Michael Jackson
    "Love no violence ever, remember a beautiful future promise of tomorrow "MJ

stop the killing of pets. Save lifes,spay and neuter your pets
    Adopt from an animalshelter
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seEpf5L8x0M

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 Times in 517 Posts

Default Re: Conrad Murray will be released Oct 28th [News and Discussion Thread]

Imma gonna ignore any statements from the Jackson camp re Murray's release.

What I want to focus on is the campaign against Murray. My thought is that we make it clear that we are only concerned with him making money from his crime. I feel that if Murray was released and quietly fell into obscurity, I would have no problem with that. He served his time (kinda) and paid his debt to society (kinda). But it would be the most distasteful, DISRESPECTFUL thing for him to decide to MAKE A CAREER OUT OF KILLING MICHAEL JACKSON.

I say this because I do not want us to fall into a trap where people condemn what we are trying to do because it seems we are delusionary, vengeful dogging Murray because of a vendetta - as opposed to people who have taken principled stand against his UNPRINCIPLED behaviour!
    Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009): You Do Not Define Him So You Cannot Confine Him!

3. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to TheChosenOne For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Michael Jackson Fans United - Tired of Injustice - No Profit for Conrad Murray

Murray is the shi**er right now. Compared to all the other scums who messed with Michael, he couldnt have hurt Michael, his family, and the fans anymore than he did. And the fans, including myself could not hate him enough for his doings to Michael. Since he thinks he can just take MJ's life away, I will do anything and everything in my ability to keep him from enjoying his pointless life anymore.

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 305
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Blog entryVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,925 Times in 1,462 Posts

Angry Re: Michael Jackson Fans United - Tired of Injustice - No Profit for Conrad Murray

okay, to save my family today :smilerolleyes: I'll vent here and hope it stays here cause I don't want to give any credit to that quack aka Flousy for thinking he can 'rule' our life too.

I wish I could just ignore him cause he deserve NOT one glimpse of fame or any mention whatsoever but the fact that bothers me the most is that he still claims he's INNOCENT :blink:

He's not only delusional but an expert in denial too
    I wish I knew how he can 'block' the fact he was convicted as a FELON, send to prison in cuffs, spend 2 years :blink: in county jail and still think he can just 'pick up his life' like NOTHING has ever happened. Talk about someone that lives in a 'bubble' there you go!

I passed the hate and the lashing out cause we can be 'rise above the hate'.

NOW, it's time to show the world what Michael taught us! We have a voice, so use it wisely!

We should not lower ourselves in spewing hate towards him. He doesn't deserve ONE glimpse of fame in my opinion but I'll do ANYTHING to PROTECT Michael to show the world the REAL Michael,

NOT the one that Flousy will force on ignorant peeps so my pledge will be to show the world who Michael REALLY is and then its up to them to see who they will believe.

I'm sure KARMA will hit him cause we all answer to a force higher to us whether we believe it or not!

Take care, MJ fam :friends:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

‘ It’s better to fail in Originality than to succeed in Imitation’

_ Michael Jackson _

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daryll748 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 150
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassThree FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,011 Times in 338 Posts

So, basically, what they're saying is that it's okay to kill someone because of foolish negligence, not knowing how to perform CPR, not being authorized to give a patient propofol..which shouldn't even be administered in a home setting, and serve only 2 years? Plus try and profit off of the victim's death?

Seriously. He can go home and see his kids, but Prince, Paris and Blanket don't have their dad to hold them and say I love you?

Damn justice system. And screw Murray.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,440 Times in 7,257 Posts

Conrad Murray Believes Michael Jackson Wants Him To Take Care Of His Children, Says Former Bodyguard

With just hours to go before he’s to be released from prison, Conrad Murray is plotting out his new life, and a big part of it is caring for Michael Jackson‘s children, the disgraced doctor’s former bodyguard, Jeff Adams, told the New York Daily News.

“Murray thinks Michael would want him to care for his children,” Adams said. “He has lost his mind. Paris and Prince solely blame him for killing their dad.

“It is quite sad because he is causing Michael’s daughter more problems. He is deluded and feels like they are close like they were before Michael died.”

Murray is refusing to accept that Jackson’s kids — Paris, Prince and Blanket want nothing to do with him, Adams said.

“They have asked him to leave the country but he is in denial.”

Adams worked for Murray from the time of Jackson’s death in 2009 until he went to prison in 2011, convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

according to the bodyguard, Murray has never shown remorse for his actions contributing to Jackson’s death.

“He never said ‘sorry’ to the children or their grandmother for his actions and I don’t think he ever will.”

---------------------------------------------

Conrad Murray, Michael Jackson's doctor, eyeing singing career, says ex-bodyguard

Jeff Adams, the former bodyguard of Conrad Murray, tells Confidenti@l that former doctor accused of killing Michael Jackson is eyeing a singing career.

Conrad Murray is convinced he has what it takes to follow in the footsteps of the pop great he is responsible for killing, says the deranged doctor’s ex-bodyguard.

Michael Jackson's killer doctor wants to go from jailbird to songbird.

Conrad Murray is convinced he has what it takes to follow in the footsteps of the pop great he is responsible for killing, says the deranged doctor’s ex-bodyguard. “Murray thinks he can make it as a singer in the future,” Jeff Adams told the Daily News.

“He has lost the plot. He needs to worry about protecting his life before getting a record deal.”

Murray, 60, is set to be released from a Los Angeles jail on Monday. The disgraced doctor was sentenced in November 2011 to four years behind bars for orchestrating the King of Pop’s fatal overdose.

Murray, who has filed a court petition seeking to get his medical license reinstated, sees big dollar signs in his future, Adams said.

“He is working on rebuilding his career in the medical field and forging a career in entertainment,” Adams said, noting that the doctor is also writing a book about his relationship with Jackson. “He is offering it to publishers and expects seven figures. People have told him no one wants to read it, but he is using Michael to try and make money.”

“He is working on rebuilding his career in the medical field and forging a career in entertainment,” Adams (pictured) said

Those are just a few of Murray’s many deluded fantasies, according to Adams. The ex-doctor also believes he’s going to reconnect with *****’s children — Prince, Paris and Blanket.

“Murray thinks Michael would want him to care for his children,” Adams said. “He has lost his mind and is undergoing a breakdown. Paris and Prince solely blame him for killing their dad.

“It is quite sad because he is causing Michael’s daughter more problems. He is deluded and feels like they are close like they were before Michael died. He refuses to accept that the Jackson kids want nothing to do with him. They have asked for him to leave the country, but he is in denial.”

Adams said he spent more than two years working as Murray’s personal bodyguard in the wake of Jackson’s death. Over that time, not once did Murray express remorse for Jackson’s death or apologize to his family, Adams said. “Throughout all that time he never said ‘sorry’ to the children or their grandmother for his actions — and I don’t think he ever will,” Adams said.

“He didn’t write a letter or note, which I found strange too. He wallowed in his own issues and didn’t really stop to think what the kids were going through. Murray actually thinks he is the victim in this matter.”

Adams said he believes Murray should shelve his dreams of mounting a comeback in the U.S. and instead leave the country for the sake of his safety. “Murray should walk out of prison and leave America immediately. I would urge him to leave and go back to Trinidad,” Adams said.

“Murray has no concept or understanding of the severity of his crime or how the public views him. . . . There are a lot of fans and criminals who would serve time to have the prestige of killing him.”
    Twitter : Ivy_4MJ

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ivy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,911 Times in 815 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ivy View Post
    Conrad Murray Believes Michael Jackson Wants Him To Take Care Of His Children, Says Former Bodyguard

With just hours to go before he’s to be released from prison, Conrad Murray is plotting out his new life, and a big part of it is caring for Michael Jackson‘s children, the disgraced doctor’s former bodyguard, Jeff Adams, told the New York Daily News.

“Murray thinks Michael would want him to care for his children,” Adams said. “He has lost his mind. Paris and Prince solely blame him for killing their dad.

“It is quite sad because he is causing Michael’s daughter more problems. He is deluded and feels like they are close like they were before Michael died.”

Murray is refusing to accept that Jackson’s kids — Paris, Prince and Blanket want nothing to do with him, Adams said.

“They have asked him to leave the country but he is in denial.”

Adams worked for Murray from the time of Jackson’s death in 2009 until he went to prison in 2011, convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

according to the bodyguard, Murray has never shown remorse for his actions contributing to Jackson’s death.

“He never said ‘sorry’ to the children or their grandmother for his actions and I don’t think he ever will.”

---------------------------------------------

Conrad Murray, Michael Jackson's doctor, eyeing singing career, says ex-bodyguard

Jeff Adams, the former bodyguard of Conrad Murray, tells Confidenti@l that former doctor accused of killing Michael Jackson is eyeing a singing career.

Conrad Murray is convinced he has what it takes to follow in the footsteps of the pop great he is responsible for killing, says the deranged doctor’s ex-bodyguard.

Michael Jackson's killer doctor wants to go from jailbird to songbird.

Conrad Murray is convinced he has what it takes to follow in the footsteps of the pop great he is responsible for killing, says the deranged doctor’s ex-bodyguard. “Murray thinks he can make it as a singer in the future,” Jeff Adams told the Daily News.

“He has lost the plot. He needs to worry about protecting his life before getting a record deal.”

Murray, 60, is set to be released from a Los Angeles jail on Monday. The disgraced doctor was sentenced in November 2011 to four years behind bars for orchestrating the King of Pop’s fatal overdose.

Murray, who has filed a court petition seeking to get his medical license reinstated, sees big dollar signs in his future, Adams said.

“He is working on rebuilding his career in the medical field and forging a career in entertainment,” Adams said, noting that the doctor is also writing a book about his relationship with Jackson. “He is offering it to publishers and expects seven figures. People have told him no one wants to read it, but he is using Michael to try and make money.”

“He is working on rebuilding his career in the medical field and forging a career in entertainment,” Adams (pictured) said

Those are just a few of Murray’s many deluded fantasies, according to Adams. The ex-doctor also believes he’s going to reconnect with *****’s children — Prince, Paris and Blanket.

“Murray thinks Michael would want him to care for his children,” Adams said. “He has lost his mind and is undergoing a breakdown. Paris and Prince solely blame him for killing their dad.

“It is quite sad because he is causing Michael’s daughter more problems. He is deluded and feels like they are close like they were before Michael died. He refuses to accept that the Jackson kids want nothing to do with him. They have asked for him to leave the country, but he is in denial.”

Adams said he spent more than two years working as Murray’s personal bodyguard in the wake of Jackson’s death. Over that time, not once did Murray express remorse for Jackson’s death or apologize to his family, Adams said. “Throughout all that time he never said ‘sorry’ to the children or their grandmother for his actions — and I don’t think he ever will,” Adams said.

“He didn’t write a letter or note, which I found strange too. He wallowed in his own issues and didn’t really stop to think what the kids were going through. Murray actually thinks he is the victim in this matter.”

Adams said he believes Murray should shelve his dreams of mounting a comeback in the U.S. and instead leave the country for the sake of his safety. “Murray should walk out of prison and leave America immediately. I would urge him to leave and go back to Trinidad,” Adams said.

“Murray has no concept or understanding of the severity of his crime or how the public views him. . . . There are a lot of fans and criminals who would serve time to have the prestige of killing him.”
    That man is certifiably INSANE!

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,978 Times in 1,760 Posts

If he goes near those kids the family better do the right thing for once in their lives. I would get a restraining order to stay away and he breaks that go back to jail. In his twisted mind he probably believes everything he says. He has no idea the hatred that is felt for him.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to marebear For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 Times in 517 Posts

I just hope that tomorrow when he embraces his child something happens to him and remember that Michael's kids won't have the same opportunity his child has. I don't have anything against his child after all, he's not responsible for his father's actions. I just wish he recognizes that his lack of care killed Michael and he's responsible for the dead of a father of three kids who need him so much. I know this is just a wishful thinking but I truly hope when he holds his child he remembers what he did to Michael's kids.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aquarius For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
    I just hope that tomorrow when he embraces his child something happens to him and remember that Michael's kids won't have the same opportunity his child has. I don't have anything against his child after all, he's not responsible for his father's actions. I just wish he recognizes that his lack of care killed Michael and he's responsible for the dead of a father of three kids who need him so much. I know this is just a wishful thinking but I truly hope when he holds his child he remembers what he did to Michael's kids.
    well said and I hope for the same thing.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to michaeljackson&lisamarie For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

I can see him leaving the prison, giving interviews playing the victim role and saying that justice will to be made and he'll get his license back.

Even if I had only one finger left I'd play for you - Elton John

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 131
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Out in time for Halloween. How appropriate.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to krikzil For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

well I don't know anyone in their right mind who would want to be his patient.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 487
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,927 Times in 843 Posts

When he walks out of jail, he should walk right back into a mental institution where he belongs. I also hope the Jacksons will get a restraining order to protect PPB, but after everything they've done I don't really trust them to even do that.
    "Girls want to see some cake."

My Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/edog85

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CaptainEoLove85 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 1,255
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 Times in 639 Posts

shame
    He that filches from me my good name.. Make me poor indeed.. /Shakespeare