(Tabloid)Stacy Brown again-Inside look at the broke, jealous Jackson family

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$240.00
:mat: (from the New York Post/Oct. 13th )

Randy Jackson, the second-youngest of the storied musical dynasty, likes to call his family “the black Kennedys.”

Maybe. But they certainly weren’t as smart with their *finances as the Kennedys.

Even before this month, when the family lost a $40 billion lawsuit against AEG over the death of Michael Jackson, they’ve struggled with debts. Especially when the family’s richest members, Michael and Janet, decided to cut off their seven other siblings and parents out of whim or spite.

A particularly low point came in 2003. No money was coming in, few of them had actual jobs and *Janet gave but one gift to her siblings: free meal cards to Baja Fresh, a fast-food chain with which she had an endorsement deal.

I visited Rebbie, the oldest of the Jackson kids, in Vegas, to work on a book. It was Baja Fresh for breakfast, lunch and dinner. From there I drove to Hayvenhurst, the family’s estate in Encino, Calif., to meet Katherine, the matriarch, and Jermaine.

And for 2¹/₂ weeks it was . . . Baja Fresh.

Finally, for the sake of my stomach, I offered to take Katherine to Trader Joe’s. She loaded the cart with groceries, and I ended up with the bill — $700.

There was no “thank you.” The money was never repaid. Whatever courtesies are shown to them are met with the air of “You did what you ought to. We are the Jacksons!”

‘WHY NO BLACK BOYS?’

As a friend, ghostwriter and confidant of the Jackson family for nearly 25 years, people ask how I could put up with such behavior.

It wasn’t easy — but there’s something seductive about the *craziness.

I first met patriarch Joseph and his sons Jermaine, Jackie and Tito in 1984. The brothers had just played the Victory Tour at Giants Stadium. I was 16 and went to the show with my girlfriend, Ameena, who was in love with Michael.

After the show, we traveled to the Helmsley Palace Hotel, and amazingly we got to speak to the Jacksons in the lobby. Ameena gushed and handed them a letter for her idol.

A couple of years later, I was visiting a friend in a hospital in Canoga Park, Calif. Randomly, I ran into Jermaine. “I know you,” he said. To my shock, he remembered that night in New York in detail.

We spoke for a long time and *exchanged numbers. Two weeks later, he called me and invited me to Hayvenhurst, the seven-bedroom mansion Michael paid for. It’s full of family memorabilia, and a guesthouse is filled with dolls and stuffed animals.

I later became a journalist and, because of the friendship, I was enlisted as writer on two books — “Rebbie Jackson: The First Jackson” and “Legacy: Surviving the Best and the Worse,” the latter with Jermaine.

But for every little kindness, like Jermaine remembering me as a fan in the crowd, there was plenty of selfishness and bizarre behavior.

The Jacksons have been described as dysfunctional, but that’s an understatement. They loathe each other, particularly Michael — for whom they felt varying degrees of jealousy and disgust. The King of Pop rarely wanted anything to do with them, which only *increased the psychosis.

They’re not the Kennedys, Katherine’s longtime assistant, Janice Smith, said to me once. “They are more like the Corleone family. And Michael is Michael Corleone.”

To his parents, Joseph and Katherine, however, Michael could do no wrong.

One day, after the brothers were complaining about Michael not including them in his plans, Joseph exploded: “Y’all are lazy. He did all the work, and he figured out that if he were going to do all the work, why bother with your lazy asses?”

Katherine would defend Michael constantly — to a point.

Watching a news report that showed Michael boarding an airplane with a young boy, Katherine murmured: “Why is it that he’s always got to have those little white boys around? Why doesn’t he ever have little black boys with him?”

I said, “Well, there was a time that he had little Emmanuel Lewis, who played Webster.”

“That was just for show, for the cameras,” Katherine said. “Those boys he flies around with ain’t nothing but little Jews.”

The question I desperately wanted to ask but did not was, “Well, would you rather him *molest little black boys?”

SECRET THERAPY

The dysfunction culminated in 2002. Michael had played a 30th-anniversary celebration the year before. He paid Marlon Brando $1  million to appear. He paid his brothers $1,100 each. Then he canceled a promised tour with the *entire Jackson family.

Randy figured the family needed therapy. Janet paid for it, and once a week the whole clan would pile into SUVs for secret trips to Malibu.

Rebbie began by talking about the abuse she allegedly suffered as a child in Gary, Ind., at the hands of Joseph, and which her mother witnessed. “Mother would simply say, ‘Joe, leave her alone tonight,’ ” Rebbie said.

Jackie, the second oldest, yelled at her for “bringing up things in the past that just pull us apart.”

“We’re in therapy!” Rebbie cried.

They all complained about Michael until finally the therapist said it was best if they didn’t even think about him.

“Michael is not your family, in his mind,” the therapist told them during those clandestine sessions. “Elizabeth Taylor is his mom, and you guys should move on.”

That sent Katherine over the edge. She already hated Taylor — on visits to Neverland Ranch, Katherine would decide where she’d have her lunch or dinner depending upon whether or not Liz had ever used the spot.

“I’m not sitting where she sat,” Katherine would say. “She’s *stolen my son away.”

Joseph felt the same way about Motown boss Berry Gordy, who signed the singing children to the label in the 1960s.

“Michael better realize, it’s my blood running through his veins,” the family patriarch said. “Mine and nobody else’s. I’m his father, Katie is his mother.”

The therapy sessions ended. No one really felt better.

During this period, Jermaine was trying desperately to get on Michael’s good side. The brothers tried to trick Michael into attending therapy by saying there was going to be a “family day.” Jermaine tipped him off that it was a ruse.

Every single time a scandal *involving ***** broke, there we were, Jermaine and I, hotfooting it to “The View” or some other talk show.

When Michael dangled his newly acquired 9-month-old son, Blanket, off a hotel-room balcony in November 2002, Jermaine and I went to “old reliable,” Larry King, to defend Michael’s actions.

“Nobody complains about [crocodile hunter] Steve Irwin, who has his small kids around those dangerous animals,” Jermaine said.

Following that appearance, Michael’s assistant called.

Michael wanted to speak with Jermaine. “Don’t do any more television, Jermaine. Tell the family no more. I have this huge, huge television special coming out in February that is going to shock the world and change *everything,” Michael said.

Ironically, the “huge television special” turned out to be the horrifying Martin Bashir documentary “Living with Michael Jackson,” which ultimately led to the molestation charges.

I remember watching it with great anticipation with Jermaine, Joseph and Katherine, and the looks on their faces were priceless.

When Michael pointed out that he’d rather climb a tree than have sex, Joseph let out a very disapproving groan. When the young accuser leaned against Michael, the warm feelings in the room quickly turned to ice. They knew what was coming.

KATHERINE’S LETTERS

And they certainly weren’t surprised by it.

Way back in 1993, when the first public allegations of child molestation surfaced against Michael, sister La Toya accused the rest of her family of being “silent collaborators.”

She said Katherine had written letters to Michael in which she called him a “damn f—–” and knew about payoffs, for as much as $1 million, made out to the parents of one of Michael’s victims.

Katherine and several of her children held a press conference outside Hayvenhurst to denounce La Toya. “She’s trying to sell her brother down the river,” Kath*erine said.

A decade later, Jermaine and I were hanging out at Hayvenhurst in the courtyard near the swimming pool. Katherine emerged from inside the house.

“Jermaine, they got all of our things,” she said. The family had lost a civil judgment over a failed concert tour, and creditors took a storage locker full of memorabilia, including gold records.

“They got the letters, too, and those canceled checks,” Kath*erine said.

Normally I didn’t ask questions, but I had to ask what she was talking about. “The letters,” she said, as if I were supposed to know.

Jermaine completed the sentence for her, “Those letters in which mother called Michael a *f—–.”

I was stunned. Ten years later, I realized that La Toya really did tell the truth.

“You tell a lie long enough, people will believe it’s true,” Michael once said.

It could be the Jackson motto.

Don't know if this needs to be posted here. Or even if it needs to be posted at all.

"To read it is to feed it" - MJ

Well, the exact quote is "to buy it is to feed it" but in the Internet era clicking on it is the same as buying it. Do we really have to post Stacy Brown's BS here? We all know he's a liar.

PS: How convenient that it's always these big "proofs" of MJ molesting children that somehow go missing. And it's ridiculous to think that Katherine would openly talk to Stacy about such a thing if it existed. But of course it did not. Nor do I think Katherine would write letters to Michael calling him a "damn faggot".

Last edited:
**** Stacy Brown, I truly hope he meets his cruel ending as soon as possible.

I'm really confused by I later became a journalist. Mr. Brown states he wrote two Jackson family books, so that would make him an author, not a journalist. Mr. Brown seems to be some kind of Jackson family spokesperson, but that doesn't make him a journalist.

Journalism
Literary School Or Movement
Journalism is a method of inquiry and literary style used in social and cultural representation. It serves the purpose of playing the role of a public service machinery in the dissemination and analysis of news and information. Wikipedia

I'm not sure if Mr. Brown even studied the subject at an Institution of higher learning.

1286118_x00240_9.jpg

Knowledge is power is also another quote. By posting these types of stories it at least gives all of us the knowledge of exactly how low Brown will go, plus also prevents lots of clicks to the website. None of us like reading this BS but in order to defend we need to know the charges.

I wonder if we will ever learn the beef Brown had with the Jacksons, gotta laugh how he STILL refers to himself as an insider.

As a friend, ghostwriter and confidant of the Jackson family for nearly 25 years!
That makes no damn sense that they keep his stupid ass around... o_O And what makes even less sense is how he just make up shit as he goes along! lol With no proof, no nothing! Especially on the MJs stuff, so what good is he has a so called "insider" then?! He takes half trues and mix it up with lies or simply make crap up. He accuses the family of being jealous of MJ, which is true! But it's also true that Stacey Brown is also jealous of MJ! He got hate for that man that make no sense and it gets more obvious every time. He is so pathetic! Zzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
makes me laugh how hes turned on the family he really is mentally unstable

But there is a section of the board for that, for people who want to keep abreast of what a waste of space like Brown has to say.

If the story must be posted, then post it there!

And in this case I feel that Stacy Brown and the people who would believe his crap are of so little relevance, his stuff does not need to be posted. But that's just me.

^^^^ I'm pretty sure it's going to be moved to the controversy section.

Knowledge is power is also another quote. By posting these types of stories it at least gives all of us the knowledge of exactly how low Brown will go, plus also prevents lots of clicks to the website. None of us like reading this BS but in order to defend we need to know the charges.

I wonder if we will ever learn the beef Brown had with the Jacksons, gotta laugh how he STILL refers to himself as an insider.

Actually he's writing that stuff for you who love ready his junk.

you are doing him a massive service by reading it. that's how he gets paid.

so if you want him to stop, you just have to stop reading it or even posting it here.

It's a catch 22. What is needed is the Jacksons to sue him, he has already been paid for this article. It's about time the Jacksons stopped leaving us to do all the work.

It's a catch 22. What is needed is the Jacksons to sue him, he has already been paid for this article. It's about time the Jacksons stopped leaving us to do all the work.

It's not a catch 22. Stacy brown does gossip. that's how a makes a living. his audience is you and those willing to read any gossip about MJ.

no one forces you to read gossip about MJ, especially those coming from a proven liar. again it goes back to being part of the problem. the fans. they perpetuate the vicious cycle.

The title of this thread is very clear and yet you have viewed this the same way I have.

His target audience are not MJ fans but people who like to read junk about celebrities.

It's not a catch 22. Stacy brown does gossip. that's how a makes a living. his audience is you and those willing to read any gossip about MJ.

no one forces you to read gossip about MJ, especially those coming from a proven liar. again it goes back to being part of the problem. the fans. they perpetuate the vicious cycle.

Excuse me, but how are the fans apart of the problem? Are we writing the lies? Are we spewing out nothing but gossip? Do you know how much work we do, just to keep Michael's legacy intact? We're the ones refuting any and every hater, we're the ones who defend Michael with everything we have. No one else. Do you think we LIKE having to read this stuff about Michael everywhere? You can't say we're apart of the problem, because we aren't. We are the ones trying to stop the problem.

I must confess that I have read this article with pleasure. Especially the part about "secret therapy" made me laugh. And Stacey Brown was look at that through a keyhole???

Like LastTear I mean it isn't so simple with this BS.
For example there is the question WHY he writes such things. After all he is still an intimate friend with Rebbie and nevertheless such BS. It looks liks that this BS is not an obstacle for the friendship. I wonder about the lack of integritiy (Brown) and the lack of pride (Jacksons).

In an half sentence he mentions that "Legacy" book as an teamwork with Jermaine. But Jermaine said in 2006 his manuscript is different from Browns manuscript. No-one ever has seen Jermaine's version whereas Brown's version obvious was im parts circulating. And both were never published.
although...
rightly convinced I'm not about Jermaine's backwards and forwards:

2003 (interview Larry King with Jermaine):
KING: Are you working on a book?
JERMAINE JACKSON: Yes. "Legacy: Surviving the Best and Worst. " Looking -- meeting with certain publishers seeing can we go that extra mile. Seeing who's willing to support a book tour world wide and things like that. It's about growing up. Growing up in Gary and our childhood and things that...

2006 (interview Larry King with Jermaine):
KING: Here's what they say. "After seeing the story himself, Michael threw a raging fit and made drastic threats so that shaken older sibling Jermaine pulled the plug on the book." In other words, Michael was so mad at you about the book that he went crazy and caused you to drop the book.
JACKSON: Not at all. Where is this coming from? Where is this coming from? See, I know there was a person and don't want to mention his name but he was supposed to have been a family friend and he has turned on the whole entire family.
Michael's people called me and they asked me was this true and I told them no and I sent them my manuscript, which is totally different from what was said. They traced an e-mail of a very ugly manuscript back to this person and I don't want to mention his name but...
(and further below then):
JACKSON: There was no book written. He was going to...
KING: I mean I thought he wrote "Legacy."
JACKSON: No, he was going to be the ghost writer of "Legacy" but I started feeling certain things from him. It changed and that's when we broke off the relationship and I just mean the whole family. And then he would say things.

2009 R. Friedman is fishing this story out after became known that Jermaine'S foundation called Earthvision 98 never was released but he had had this foundation named for a benefit from Vienna tribute.
And at the same day abc news made an article with the title "Jermaine Didn't Write Michael Jackson Tell-All"

For me it seems all as a big chaos with 'yes' and 'no" and 'yes' and 'no'.
And now, 2013, Brwon is coming around the corner again...
An never ending thing... IF...Jermaine doesn't show us his version. I mean after so much time he could write it ready. (I mean this old version and not his book from 2010/11).

Last edited:
Moved this to controversy forum as soon as I read it..
We Would have moved it sooner but no one reported it and asked for it to be moved.

The title of this thread is very clear and yet you have viewed this the same way I have.

His target audience are not MJ fans but people who like to read junk about celebrities.

Trust me, the people who like reading about MJ are his fans. therefore they are the target. see, the fans posted his articles here, the biggest fan club of MJ. which is all stacy brown needs. he's laughing all the way to the bank while you guys are getting worked up.

Excuse me, but how are the fans apart of the problem? Are we writing the lies? Are we spewing out nothing but gossip? Do you know how much work we do, just to keep Michael's legacy intact? We're the ones refuting any and every hater, we're the ones who defend Michael with everything we have. No one else. Do you think we LIKE having to read this stuff about Michael everywhere? You can't say we're apart of the problem, because we aren't. We are the ones trying to stop the problem.

I don't think you understand the game. The whole point of tabloid is gossip. with Mj the point is to keep him as a controversial figure. that is what they are selling. however their target is you. because they expect his fans as always to be too eager to read about him and will post all the junk articles in his fan clubs.
These people need readership and you are giving them exactly that.

^^^^^ If that were the case then the general public would not have a certain perception of Michael. I do agree with you of course about the clicks to the site - but that is exactly why we have these threads so people can know what is being said without encouraging such articles.

Yep!

Or are all buyer from this smearpaper MJ fans?:
wikipedia says
Circulation
555,327 weekdays
442,365 Saturdays
434,392 Sundays in 2012

It would be a dream if all these buyer would be MJ fans.

Therefore it is not unimportant what these tabloids write about in relation to Michael.

and btw.: Sometimes I wonder from where the fans in MJ fora (and in this forum too) their really big knowledges have. About stuff who you can't read in Time Magazine or another serious Paper.

seems really hypocritical....

Trust me, the people who like reading about MJ are his fans. therefore they are the target. see, the fans posted his articles here, the biggest fan club of MJ. which is all stacy brown needs. he's laughing all the way to the bank while you guys are getting worked up.

He won't be laughing when karma bites him very hard.

I don't think you understand the game. The whole point of tabloid is gossip. with Mj the point is to keep him as a controversial figure. that is what they are selling. however their target is you. because they expect his fans as always to be too eager to read about him and will post all the junk articles in his fan clubs.
These people need readership and you are giving them exactly that.

^ If we're his target..then why is it the public and not us that believes the lies about Michael? That's the problem, Stacy knows he can't get to us..so he's going straight to the public. I'm not giving that jerk anything but a middle finger.

Tabloids 101

A tabloid doesn't care if you believe or like the story or not. They are not in the business of truth or facts or trying to teach or make you believe anything. They know the more negative and controversial the story is, the more hit$$$$ or readers it gets. MJ fans are curious ... they don't realize that by posting, clicking or commenting on the story they are doing just what the tabloid wanted and expected from them. That is why they write BS and ISH .. it pay$$$ off. (The sponsor ads on their pages pay them for every click they receive)

If Stacey Brown can get fans to Post, click and read his BS, he shows the mag rags that he can make lots of money for them. So they will feature more of his BS stories .. because MJ fans will bite the bait. He can make up any BS story he wants and he gets paid for it. The more ugly the story the more fans will pass it around just to say OMG look what he wrote (Cha Ching) $$$$$. Stacey brown knows this and so do other who write for tabloids.

The tabloids don't give a rats ass how you feel or if you love or hate MJ. All they want is for you to be interested enough in the story to click the website or buy the magazine. Then you get the privledge of posting it on fan boards and saying.. Look at the nasty things they wrote about MJ, they so are terrible... Yes, but they are terrible all the way to the bank because someone cared enough to read the ISh they wrote and in turn spread it to others to read it. (and Thats how it works)

If the story is about MJ .. then MJ fans or MJ haters are their main target. They are the ones most likely to bite and reply MJ fans could put Stacey brown out of business. Of course the general public may read it as well but it is MJ fans who re- post his articles the most. They comment his articles the most, they read his articles the most. Just as we are doing here. MJ fans will post it on twitter on FB on message boards and other social media sites and most don't bother to remove the link if they post the whole story.

Hey many of us do it, so we can't point fingers .. but we can try to at least not click if the story is posted

The link was removed from the story here so as not to give it any more hit$$$$$$ from this board. ;D

There are tabloid articles which need to be answered and corrected. Like that "FBI files" crap by the Sunday People, because it spread like wildfire and other media - including mainstream media - started to refer to it as a fact. So in such a case action needs to be taken. But on other occasions no one but fans care about a negative article and by clicking on it, spreading it around, commenting on it we do more harm than good. IMO this is such a case.

Daniel Cohen✡ ‏@Divinevarod 49m

Please ignore Stacy Brown's lies about Michael Jackson in his series for #NYPost Sad lies by a hanger on with a grudge.

so again today the NYP published some storys from Stacy ...

Did Michael Jackson sabotage his family?
New York Post 1 hour, 42 minutes ago

I will not post a link and i did not read the story-i just saw it in yahoo news search...

“So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose."

“Human knowledge consists not only of libraries of parchment and ink - it is also comprised of the volumes of knowledge that are written on the human heart, chiselled on the human soul, and engraved on the human psyche. ”

― Michael Jackson

Last edited:
Mj fans don't always believe everything they read also sometimes fans like me who don't know him real good appreciate the posts preventing them from wasting money buying the book. Thank you whoever the Font was that posted this trash you saved me some bucks and informed me Stacy Brown is unreliable.

He won't be laughing when karma bites him very hard.

^ If we're his target..then why is it the public and not us that believes the lies about Michael? That's the problem, Stacy knows he can't get to us..so he's going straight to the public. I'm not giving that jerk anything but a middle finger.

Do you think they give a damn if you believe or not?

Tabloids 101

A tabloid doesn't care if you believe or like the story or not. They are not in the business of truth or facts or trying to teach or make you believe anything. They know the more negative and controversial the story is, the more hit$$$$ or readers it gets. MJ fans are curious ... they don't realize that by posting, clicking or commenting on the story they are doing just what the tabloid wanted and expected from them. That is why they write BS and ISH .. it pay$$$ off. (The sponsor ads on their pages pay them for every click they receive)

If Stacey Brown can get fans to Post, click and read his BS, he shows the mag rags that he can make lots of money for them. So they will feature more of his BS stories .. because MJ fans will bite the bait. He can make up any BS story he wants and he gets paid for it. The more ugly the story the more fans will pass it around just to say OMG look what he wrote (Cha Ching) $$$$$. Stacey brown knows this and so do other who write for tabloids.

The tabloids don't give a rats ass how you feel or if you love or hate MJ. All they want is for you to be interested enough in the story to click the website or buy the magazine. Then you get the privledge of posting it on fan boards and saying.. Look at the nasty things they wrote about MJ, they so are terrible... Yes, but they are terrible all the way to the bank because someone cared enough to read the ISh they wrote and in turn spread it to others to read it. (and Thats how it works)

If the story is about MJ .. then MJ fans or MJ haters are their main target. They are the ones most likely to bite and reply MJ fans could put Stacey brown out of business. Of course the general public may read it as well but it is MJ fans who re- post his articles the most. They comment his articles the most, they read his articles the most. Just as we are doing here. MJ fans will post it on twitter on FB on message boards and other social media sites and most don't bother to remove the link if they post the whole story.

Hey many of us do it, so we can't point fingers .. but we can try to at least not click if the story is posted

The link was removed from the story here so as not to give it any more hit$$$$$$ from this board. ;D

That's exactly what I've been trying to tell folks around here.

For me it seems all as a big chaos with 'yes' and 'no" and 'yes' and 'no'.
And now, 2013, Brwon is coming around the corner again...
An never ending thing... IF...Jermaine doesn't show us his version. I mean after so much time he could write it ready. (I mean this old version and not his book from 2010/11).
Stacy has admitted previously (though now he'll deny it) that the manuscript was altered, he just claims other people altered it - some bizarre thing involving Jermaine's mistress Lawanda Lane.

It was obviously fake. If it had existed in 2003 then Sneddon would have known, it would have been published and would've been a better book than Bob Jones' shitfest. He altered it and sent it around in 2006 himself. The publisher who originally had it confirmed they'd never seen Stacy's version.

AEG subpoenaed for evidence of that supposed book and we know that they had nothing or it would have been used in the AEG trial, with Jermaine having to testify about his knowledge of drug use. It didn't exist, Stacy is a fantasist and a pathological disturbed liar.

People shouldn't give ANY credibility to Stacy just because they dislike certain Jacksons. He is a liar and will lie and lie and lie and lie.

Just see this, from December 2012, a proven fraudster who got caught doing the SAME thing the fans accuse him of doing to MJ:

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/12/carlisle_newspaper_fires_repor.html

http://cumberlink.com/news/local/fo...cle_05f834a6-45f3-11e2-9a5e-0019bb2963f4.html

Back