New Unreleased Triumph Tour in the horizon!!

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
Feast your eyes on this!

21b2f0x.jpg

30s9j0h.jpg

21d4fgk.jpg

2rhs5k7.jpg

23r1o9k.jpg

25gdvup.jpg

15hh7jd.jpg

prg4.jpg

This looks like from one camera angle. Something we never seen before :)

Alright Cowboy....don't play! Lol! Are you serious? Is there something ELSE we should know?

Be still my heart!@ pix # 2, 3 & 4!! :heart:

Alright Cowboy....don't play! Lol! Are you serious? Is there something ELSE we should know?

Be still my heart!@ pix # 2, 3 & 4!! :heart:

The original uploader was a guy from facebook. This completely came out of nowhere. I think this concert is a lot closer than we think;).....

more info!!!! damn it, amazing news!

im excited! lets get all these concerts.. Triumph, Victory.. lets do it! I get tired of watching Triumph in a 4 square video trying to pick which one to view. The good in it is I get to see what MJ is doing from all angles, and when they are showing close ups I can still see what he's doing with his feet.. BUT I would LOVE an actual lagit concert.

The original uploader was a guy from facebook. This completely came out of nowhere. I think this concert is a lot closer than we think;).....

There is a Victory campaign group. Does Triumph have a campaign group? If so, does Triumph have the same campaign group or are the groups separate?

Maybe united, both can be released?

looks promising, I just hope whoever owns it doesn't keep it for themselves and does share it with other fans. we all deserve to see and hear this footage.. not just a select few.

if the brother's ever comission a release of the triumph tour, i sure hope it'll be los angeles 1981. that show is on film, and it'd be great to see it in full. imagine it though.. wow. :wild:

would be fantastic with a re-issue of 'The Jackson's Live' CD.

I would love to have this and all the tours I attended! I saw Mike mostly with his brothers and he was especially HOT during this tour.... *drool*

The images of the Triumph Tour are good despite being a single camera is movable notary and we could not fully appreciate the concert, I hope someday to see the entire leak and video.

if the brother's ever comission a release of the triumph tour, i sure hope it'll be los angeles 1981. that show is on film, and it'd be great to see it in full. imagine it though.. wow. :wild:

would be fantastic with a re-issue of 'The Jackson's Live' CD.

What evidence do we have that suggests it was on film? This clip is beta tape.

any new info about this footage?

Where did the Facebook guy get the info that Triumph is coming soon?

I sure hope it's a reliable source! Triumph MJ is my favourite. People will see just how extremely HOT he was in that era.

MyLovelyOne;3928709 said:
Triumph MJ is my favourite. People will see just how extremely HOT he was in that era.

I'm a straight guy and even I have to admit that Michael looks amazing there... :D I should hide that video from my fiancée.

What evidence do we have that suggests it was on film? This clip is beta tape.

it was transferred to standard definition in 2003, which lowered the quality... you don't have proof it is beta tape as it was created for dvd release. it looks like film to me, just at standard definition. compare it to queen 1986 hungarian rhapsody before the new HD transfer was created.

Edit: this video is only to prove that the triumph tour l.a video i posted was transferred to sd from the original film.

Back