Tito's fake daughter Tanay is starting her music career

ivy

Proud Member
Tanay Jackson relies on family lineage, not talent, for music debut

Tanay Jackson, daughter of Tito and niece of Michael, is trying to make her mark in music. But she's banking on the family name, and not talent to do so. (Tanay Jackson / October 25, 2013)

By Gerrick D. Kennedy
October 25, 2013, 3:05 p.m.
“When your last name is Jackson, people naturally expect incredible talent.” That’s how the release begins announcing the arrival of Tanay Jackson, daughter of Tito Jackson, on the music scene.

What comes next is the typical bombastic overhype of one’s talents in hopes of drumming up attention from the press.

She’s a “rockin' hot performer” in one sentence. A “smoking hot musical powerhouse” in another. And a “dynamo” elsewhere. Of course multiple mentions of being Michael’s niece flood the release.

PHOTOS: Concerts by The Times

"'She looks incredible onstage — a great performer' and 'Tanay obviously takes after her Aunt Janet' are just some of the accolades bestowed on this talented young beauty,” the release goes on to say before offering links to her YouTube videos and performances.

Naturally we took the bait. Partially because we didn't know Tito had a daughter (an earlier presser we dug up said the aspiring singer didn’t find out about “her place in the Jackson family lineage” until she was 17), but mostly because of the lineage.

The good news? No one can ever take away the Jackson name from Tanay.

The bad news? Absolutely everything else.

It’s difficult enough pursing music stardom, but using the Jackson name makes the journey impossible to do so without the crippling shadow of the infamous name and the singular talents (and weighty successes) of Michael and Janet to live up to.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson | 1958-2009

There’s plenty of offspring that use the family name to get notice, but typically there’s a volume of inherited talent to back it up. Unfortunately this isn’t the case for Tanay.

Her music is one disastrous struggle after another to gain traction using just the family name, which is suspicious in its own right.

The release pointed us to her latest single "Naughty Girls (Need Love Too)," a remake of Samantha Fox and Full Force’s '80s jam.

Tanay’s video for the single is an embarrassing, cringe-worthy dosage of overwrought vocals, ill-advised wardrobe choices, wretched choreography and, saddest of all, a cameo by a Full Force member.

The clip — which she directed and styled, obviously — is trainwrecky enough to warrant some guilty pleasure hate-watching. There’s a dancebreak in what looks like someone's patio, horrific acting from her male lead and in one shot she forgot to clear out the stuffed animals from the staircase she used to film a sexy scene.

Oh, and there’s a random rap verse from an unnammed rapper, because what generic pop-R&B dance track in 2013 doesn’t feature a throwaway guest appearance?

PHOTOS: Unexpected musical collaborations

"Naughty Girls (Need Love Too)," has amassed about 2,000 views since its release in April, and makes us wonder why the PR firm she’s enlisted is sending it out in October. Oh, maybe because its that awful.

The other clips embedded on her YouTube page aren’t any better either. Outside of this being a slow news day, we’re not sure why we’re bringing this mess to your attention. Maybe as a public service announcement that this particular Jackson shouldn’t pursue music. Or maybe because we know you all need a laugh at your desk to get you through the day.

Either way, watch "Naughty Girls (Need Love Too)” below:

[video=youtube_share;wv7Wgn-eNOc]http://youtu.be/wv7Wgn-eNOc[/video]

http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...utm_medium=twitter&dlvrit=95857#axzz2im8gv4qz

Has Tito Jackson ever publicly acknowledged this woman?

Huh :scratch:
We have another Jackson that falls the same category of "singers" as Latoya and Genevieve :bugeyed

You know she looks like someone who'd turn tricks on Sunset Blvd. -_-

She is probably someone Toriano slept with.

You know she looks like someone who'd turn tricks on Sunset Blvd. -_-

She is probably someone Toriano slept with.

Now that you mention it, I had been walking down Sunset Blvd with my cousins a few days ago and saw Tanay with the girls from the block. You know, Diamond, Taquanda, Cinnamon, Delicious AND Bonequisha. :lmao: I need to quit, but I had to do it lol.

Anywho, my ears started bleeding. -_-

Long interview with Tanay
http://o.canada.com/sports/mma-cros...-jackson-full-speed-ahead-into-the-spotlight/

Shame on Taj and Tarryl for denying their half-sister:)

2a0b7mw.jpg

mj-2012-tanay-jackson-fake.jpg

Ok, she took some pics with Tito and Papa Joe...so WHAT?! That doesn't prove paternity, but a DNA test will. Until then, she's a fraud trying to make bank on the Jackson name.

SheilaMJFan4Ever, it is a conundrum at best...

Tanay Jackson was born in 1983, she would be 30 year's old this year.

Her mother would have conceived in 1982, most likely.

Triumph Tour July 8, 1981 - September 26, 1981

Victory Tour July 6, 1984 - December 9, 1984

Tanay was born and raised in Maryland. So when did Tito and Tanay's mother get together, since it could not have been when the Jackson's were on tour during 1981.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triumph_Tour

truimphtour22cn3-1.jpg

When was the last time you saw Michael before his death?

My mom and dad had an anniversary gathering for their 60th year. And we all were there—the children, the grand kids…we all got together at a restaurant for a dinner. This was in L.A. and that was the last time I saw Michael. The last thing he told me, he always would give me a hug and I’d tell him I love him and he would tell me he loves me more. Those were the last words I heard from my brother.
http://www.vibe.com/article/tito-jackson-mj-michael-was-kobe-bryant-lakers

Tanay Jackson filed a court petition in 2009 for Tito to publicly acknowledge she was his daughter, I don't know the outcome.

Tanay was not at the reunion in May 2009. And she did not see or meet Michael.

Tanay was not at the reunion in May 2009. And she did not see or meet Michael.

Add to that I'm positive she LIED about Michael telling her "You should be up front" and that she has what it takes voice-wise. He was a perfectionist that held very high standards for his OWN music, so I know he wouldn't tell her that lie, lol! I'm sure her singing ability hasn't changed and judging by that video, there is no way in hell Mike would have told her she was TALENTED.

She just needs to call this dude and let the science reveal the truth, but she won't, because she ISN'T Tito's daughter.

dna_whos_your_daddy_owner_zps2ba8a6f6.jpg

The 8th Annual Tom Joyner Foundation’s Fantastic Voyage took place from May 20th-May 27th abroad the Royal Caribbean’s Freedom of the Seas. You know when Tom Joyner has a party, they party hard.

With a week full of themed nights and activities, traveling from the Bahamas, Puetro Rico, and to the Dominican Republic, Tom – who always must take on the captain theme – was dressed as Captain Jack Sparrow from “Pirates Of The Caribbean” this year.

Celebrity guests during the ride included New Edition, Mint Condition, Patti Labelle, Tito Jackson, Kat Williams, LL Cool J and more…

tanayjackson.jpg

Apparently, Tanay Jackson, was a guest on this particular cruise in May of 2007. She had her picture taken with Tito Jackson. Her real name is Tanesha Jonelle Rodney (Tanay).

fv07Ship.jpg

Musical Entertainers
Patti Labelle
LL Cool J
Tito Jackson
Mint Condition
Charlie Wilson
Anthony Hamilton
Keith Sweat
Shirley Caesar
Kelly Price
Teddy Riley
The Laws Family
BBD (Bell, Biv, Devoe)
Silk
New Edition
The O'Jays
Maze featuring Frankie Beverly
Chuck Brown
Shirley Murdock
Mike Phillips (Hidden Beach jazz saxophonist)
Michael Ward (jazz violinist)
Coco Brown (spoken word)

picture.php

Michael Jackson’s Niece Endorses New Agency

51dae146320f8.preview-300.jpg

Tanesha Jonelle ‘Tanay’ Rodney-Jackson is the only daughter of Tito Jackson. The new up and coming Pop R&B artist and niece of world famous Michael Jackson started off as a Theatrical Dancer and accredited Songwriter and is now the new delight springing out on her own. Her sound is fun, emotional, and sexy.
http://www.dallasweekly.com/arts_and_entertainment/article_c4546024-e7e6-11e2-b044-001a4bcf6878.html

Time to see whats going on with other "Jackson's"

TANAY JACKSON RELEASES NEW SINGLE "ADDICTED (ROLLING)"

Daughter of Pop Legend Tito Jackson releases brand new single and music video.

NEW YORK, NY, USA, August 16, 2014 /EINPresswire.com/ -- The Jackson's have a new star on rise! Pop newcomer Tanay Jackson recently released her latest single "Addicted"; produced by up and coming producer Ryan Lawford. Currently available on I-Tunes and Amazon Music, "Addicted" is an up-tempo/pop dance record with an infectious hip-hop fueled baseline. Quickly becoming a viral hit, "Addicted" has garnered Tanay's her strongest musical impact to date, further solidifying her as an "artist to watch" in 2014 and 2015.

As a member of the next generation of the great Jackson family, Tanay Jackson is no stranger to the music business. Daughter of pop legend Tito Jackson of the legendary Jackson 5 and niece to late great Michael Jackson; Tanay isn't depending on her musical pedigree for success, just her ability, talent, hard work and God as she firmly states are her keys to success. In 2013 Tanay Jackson released "Naughty Girls Needs Love". That single proved to be a marginal overseas hit and led to a promo tour for Ms. Jackson. With Addicted, Tanay plans to build on that early success and reach the heights of her full potential.

"Being a Jackson is a gift and a curse. I have name recognition but it comes with baggage. I understand that I will be compared to my family but it must be understood that I am my own person and want to express my vision to the world uninhabited" - Tanay Jackson.

Look for Tanay Jackson to close out the year strong. Tanay will be making several media stops as well as performances. Look for Addicted to make a major impact on radio in the third quarter.

Twitter: @TanayJackson
Instagram: @TanayJackson

http://world.einnews.com/pr_news/218768211/tanay-jackson-releases-new-single-addicted-rolling

:cheeky:

AliCat;3926984 said:
The 8th Annual Tom Joyner Foundation’s Fantastic Voyage took place from May 20th-May 27th abroad the Royal Caribbean’s Freedom of the Seas. You know when Tom Joyner has a party, they party hard.

With a week full of themed nights and activities, traveling from the Bahamas, Puetro Rico, and to the Dominican Republic, Tom – who always must take on the captain theme – was dressed as Captain Jack Sparrow from “Pirates Of The Caribbean” this year.

Celebrity guests during the ride included New Edition, Mint Condition, Patti Labelle, Tito Jackson, Kat Williams, LL Cool J and more…

tanayjackson.jpg

Apparently, Tanay Jackson, was a guest on this particular cruise in May of 2007. She had her picture taken with Tito Jackson. Her real name is Tanesha Jonelle Rodney (Tanay).

fv07Ship.jpg

Musical Entertainers
Patti Labelle
LL Cool J
Tito Jackson
Mint Condition
Charlie Wilson
Anthony Hamilton
Keith Sweat
Shirley Caesar
Kelly Price
Teddy Riley
The Laws Family
BBD (Bell, Biv, Devoe)
Silk
New Edition
The O'Jays
Maze featuring Frankie Beverly
Chuck Brown
Shirley Murdock
Mike Phillips (Hidden Beach jazz saxophonist)
Michael Ward (jazz violinist)
Coco Brown (spoken word)

picture.php

Michael Jackson’s Niece Endorses New Agency

51dae146320f8.preview-300.jpg

Tanesha Jonelle ‘Tanay’ Rodney-Jackson is the only daughter of Tito Jackson. The new up and coming Pop R&B artist and niece of world famous Michael Jackson started off as a Theatrical Dancer and accredited Songwriter and is now the new delight springing out on her own. Her sound is fun, emotional, and sexy.
http://www.dallasweekly.com/arts_and_entertainment/article_c4546024-e7e6-11e2-b044-001a4bcf6878.html

She looks a little old to be getting started in the business. She also looks a lot like Rebbie.

She looks a little old to be getting started in the business. She also looks a lot like Rebbie.

You really think so? I don't see it, frankly she is giving me a drag queen vibe from this photo.

Anyway, is she really Tito's daughter?

In these two photos she looks like Janet, especially eyes
tanayjackson.jpg.html

picture.php

but in the new video she doesn't:)

Must admit I like the tone of her voice and she is better singer than Latoya, and she definitely should have left that video undone.:cheeky:

In these two photos she looks like Janet, especially eyes
tanayjackson.jpg.html

picture.php

but in the new video she doesn't:)

Must admit I like the tone of her voice and she is better singer than Latoya, and she definitely should have left that video undone.:cheeky:

Oh lordy, she looks nothing like Janet, and also she can't sing, she looks like a man, and kinda sounds like one as well, I am sorry. She is not a Jackson, and if she is, she is a shame and will give the Jacksons a bad name. She looks nothing like Tito, and Tito has good taste in women, from looking at her, either her momma is ugly, or she hit every branch on the ugly tree. The last thing, this is the least possible one, Tito just has a bad taste in women.

She looks mannish IMO, like a drag queen wanting to look like Rebbie. I remember one of the 3T said that Tanay was a liar and has nothing to do with the Jackson's. Since there are many in the queue claiming to be Michael's child, some people are trying with the other brothers left.

Oh lordy, she looks nothing like Janet, and also she can't sing, she looks like a man, and kinda sounds like one as well, I am sorry. She is not a Jackson, and if she is, she is a shame and will give the Jacksons a bad name. She looks nothing like Tito, and Tito has good taste in women, from looking at her, either her momma is ugly, or she hit every branch on the ugly tree. The last thing, this is the least possible one, Tito just has a bad taste in women.

I said that she looks like Janet on those 2 photos is her younger days, but in the video she looks nothing like. I also said she is better singer than Latoya, but I didn't mean she is a great singer :cheeky:

She looks mannish IMO, like a drag queen wanting to look like Rebbie. I remember one of the 3T said that Tanay was a liar and has nothing to do with the Jackson's. Since there are many in the queue claiming to be Michael's child, some people are trying with the other brothers left.

including Joe, makes 7 in total

how many fake children we have to endure?

oh no :no: 0:54

Biljart%20Spelletjes.gif

hotty.gif

Out of curiosity I listened 0:54 few times, but couldn't make out anything!
Just tell me what is going on at that mark and please don't make me to listen it again:D

Wait, she's still being touted as a Jackson and it hasn't been proven she is? As for her looking like Janet or Rebbie, she doesn't. All black people don't look alike, folks. . . :lmao: :lol: :rofl:

Plenty of black people have high cheekbones and beautiful big brown eyes. :D

Back