Jermaine Jackson on AEG Live Trial: ‘The Whole Thing Was Set Up’

Bubs

Proud Member
Jermaine Jackson on AEG Live Trial: ‘The Whole Thing Was Set Up’
By Jeremy Blacklow | omg! – 6 hours ago

Video on the link:http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/cele...aeg-live-trial-whole-thing-set-023716300.html

The Jackson brothers are not happy about the verdict following the five-month trial,where the estate of their late brother Michael went up against concert promoter AEG Live in court — and they're not holding back their opinions any longer.

"Omg! Insider" host Kevin Frazier sat down exclusively with the Jacksons before their performance Monday at the Ebony Power 100 Gala, where they spoke about the trial, Paris Jackson's health, their sister Janet's new marriage, their legacy, and more.

When asked by Frazier to explain their disappointment in the verdict, which ruled that AEG Live was not responsible for Michael Jackson's death, Jermaine said, "I felt that we were robbed because the whole thing was set up from the very beginning … This trial [is] not about money, it's not about any of that. We were looking for answers from this second trial … We're still mourning — that's why we're playing the music — but at the same time, I think the organization that Michael worked for … should be ashamed of themselves. How they treated my brother. How they treated him and his last moments. They should be ashamed."

Frazier also asked the brothers about their famous sister Janet's recent marriage to wealthy Qatari businessman Wissam Al Mana. "By the way, every time I sit down with Janet, I tease her about this. I always ask her, 'Why do you have to have secret weddings? Why can't you just have a wedding?'" Kevin noted. "She talked to me. She didn't want you there," Marlon joked. "I'm probably the only one that knew," Jermaine said, adding in jokingly himself, "I had a gut feeling. And I didn't tell you. Sorry."

As for Michael's daughter, Paris Jackson, who attempted suicide back in June, Marlon reported that "everyone's fine."

The brothers also opened up about the topic of preserving their family's musical legacy. "Music is in our blood," Jermaine said. "It's important we keep the family's legacy alive … that's very important, because we've built this legacy and now we have to keep it out there. To make sure people know why we're doing this, because we're meant to do this. With the message we've carried through our music, we're going to continue to keep the legacy up there."

"So, will everybody get together then?" Kevin asked.
"Yes," Tito said.
"Will there be that concert?"
"Yes," Marlon said.
"You're hearing it from us. Yes," added Jermaine.
Be sure to tune in to "omg! Insider" Tuesday night for all of Kevin's exclusive interview with Jackson brothers.

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/cele...aeg-live-trial-whole-thing-set-023716300.html

"The Jackson brothers are not happy about the verdict following the five-month trial,where the estate of their late brother Michael went up against concert promoter AEG Live in court — and they're not holding back their opinions any longer.
"Omg! Insider" host Kevin Frazier sat down exclusively with the Jacksons before their performance Monday at the Ebony Power 100 Gala, where they spoke about the trial, Paris Jackson's health, their sister Janet's new marriage, their legacy, and more.
When asked by Frazier to explain their disappointment in the verdict, which ruled that AEG Live was not responsible for Michael Jackson's death, Jermaine said, "I felt that we were robbed because the whole thing was set up from the very beginning … This trial [is] not about money, it's not about any of that."
------------------
Certain family members are the biggest hipocrites who ever walked on earth.
Jermaine talks about Paris health and Janets marriage. I personally don't give a phuk if he spills a beans on Janet, but he has no business to talk about Paris or her health, and he should keep Paris name out his filthy mouth.
Not long ago Paris was verbally and physically abused by some family members because she made KJ granny-napping public, and Jermaine went UK tv shows telling that it was just a kids messing in twitter!
Now he sees nothing wrong when he talks about Paris health. That is not what Paris needs, granny-napper talking about her health to tabloids, he is such a hipocrite!

Here something to Jermaine to digest:
And why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? -- Matthew 7:3

About his comments about AEG trial. They were indeed robbed because they were counting on billions they are going to get from AEG, and of course it was only about money! Why else to asked billions, refused restitution, and made their own brother business, who was very private of his own affairs, public with this trial.

OMG, I really cannot stand their double standars and hipocrisy :puke:

Ps, in the video Jermoney says they were looking for answers with this second trial, and they still don't know who came in to house that morning :smilerolleyes:
I see CM still is just a fall guy, he didn't kill Michael, someone else who came ito house did it :doh:

Last edited:
It's not about money, no, but "we were robbed" he says.

And of course, the standard minimizing party line when it comes to Paris, "everyone's fine".

Why is everything a set up or a conspiracy?

If the weren't looking for money then the Jacksons should feel like winners as they exposed AEG as prize a holes. But anyway, what would Jermaine know about it...... Mother never discussed it, remember.

wendijane;3925367 said:
Just this.

It applies to most of the Jackson's too

This is what they should be studying:
And why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? -- Matthew 7:3

LastTear;3925372 said:
Why is everything a set up or a conspiracy?

If the weren't looking for money then the Jacksons should feel like winners as they exposed AEG as prize a holes. But anyway, what would Jermaine know about it...... Mother never discussed it, remember.

I remember:)
I also remember KJ saying she brought the lawsuit by herself, but what Jermaine says here says something different.
I felt that we were robbed.......
We were looking for answers.....

Jermaine always being a bit simpleton when comes to talking and thinking the same time:
I think the organization that Michael worked for … should be ashamed of themselves.

First off all, Michael did not work for AEG, secondly, he didn't see anything wrong doing a concert with AEG himself, hipocrite.

Last edited:
Well Jermaine isn't the popstar Michael was, but he's definitaly a comedian.
"I felt that we were robbed because the whole thing was set up from the very beginning … This trial [is] not about money, it's not about any of that

Hilarious and the billions of money they asked for was just because they felt that the loss of Michael could be compensated with 40 billion?
If, from the beginning, it wasn't about the money, then why ask 40 billion dollar.
40 freaking billion dollar, they would be all super rich by now.
And could save Africa for instance.
Hmm but sometimes you know, a person just deserves the money he/she worked for.
And the only money the Jackson Family deserves money for is the J5 music and their own music/business.
No need for profits from Michael's name/legacy and no money could ever replace Michael.
But sometimes...The greedy family let us think that it actually could.

I don't like Jermaine.. And please tell us who would want to see them in concert without MJ?

The good thing about the whole "We were looking for answers" reason for suing is that they can only use it once. If they try to appeal, what are they going to give as a reason?

The good thing about the whole "We were looking for answers" reason for suing is that they can only use it once. If they try to appeal, what are they going to give as a reason?

They are looking for more answers :giggle:

If they feel like they were robbed, I would expect there is going to be an appeal.

I'm very much discusted with their attitude that they are suing people to find answers! It was costly trial more than one way, just because they wanted answers :no:

Btw, Jermaine should shut his mouth and let Jackie or other cubs speak for change. Maybe they make more sense.

Where is this outrage about Murray, you know the guy who actually killed Michael?

Where is this outrage about Murray, you know the guy who actually killed Michael?
Murray is broke. They do not care. Murray could have blown Michael's head away in his bedroom on that fateful night and Jermaine and the rest of the Jackson's would still be bitching about AEG.

And if ''everyone is fine'' as he says, then why the heck did Paris have a multiple suicide attempts while living under the same roof as 'Mother' dearest while she was looking the other way?!

To hell with you and your family Jermaine.

As for Michael's daughter, Paris Jackson, who attempted suicide back in June, Marlon reported that "everyone's fine."

" Michael please say hi to Brandon" the fakest statement during MJ's funeral :smilerolleyes:

Maybe they mention his name tomorrow when the whole inteview is aired, but I wouldn't expect Jermaine to say much about him because in the snippet he said: we were looking for answers with this second trial, and we still don't know who came in to house that morning.
(or something like that, but please don't make me to listen Jermaine again:))
They are chasing bogey man who came in and killed Michael, so CM is innocent.

Maybe Jermaine should talk with Latoya. When she went rooting around in the house the day Michael died, she said she was looking footprints on dusty floor and where those footprints were leading. If they just could match those footprints to people shoes who were in the house, then they have all the answers they need to know:)

Last edited:
It's not about money, no, but "we were robbed" he says.

".
Wow-you took the EXACT words out of my mouth. In my opinion, they should make Marlon the spokesperson for the group and sometimes Jackie and Tito-La Toya, Jermaine, Joe, and yes, Katherine and Janet should be told to quit talking-but of course, the latter are the most entertaining to the public, so they are the only ones people watch. The media knows that-maybe they do too.

If I was related to these people I would run far, far away from them.

Bubs;3925312 said:
When asked by Frazier to explain their disappointment in the verdict, which ruled that AEG Live was not responsible for Michael Jackson's death, Jermaine said, "I felt that we were robbed because the whole thing was set up from the very beginning … This trial [is] not about money, it's not about any of that. We were looking for answers from this second trial … We're still mourning — that's why we're playing the music — but at the same time, I think the organization that Michael worked for … should be ashamed of themselves. How they treated my brother. How they treated him and his last moments. They should be ashamed."

Uh_wtf_gif.gif

Jermaine come again? WTF were you robbed of if this wasn't about money? You wanted answers and got them. The verdict doesn't change the 'truth' y'all said you were seeking and got according to the moral victory your momma claimed...it only changed the the number of zeros you got...ONE $0.

You ain't fooling anybody,
camron.gif

they are looking for money, they just use the word answers, so they don't look greedy.

And they were looking for a LOT of money...$1.5 billion. Take away 1/3 for the lawyers that leaves
$1 billion. Take away another approx. 1/3 for taxes to US gov. that leaves about $700 million.
Divide that between 8 siblings and they would get around $90 million each! Whoa!

They'd have been broke again in a few years time due to the crazy spending and bad deals that have defined their lives.

Divide that between 8 siblings and they would get around $90 million each!
I wonder if they had been satisfied with that...they probably would have wanted more..

yeah it was a set up jermaine. by you and your family so you could all become rich off your dead brother while allowing his killer to run his mouth and make money. for once some form of justice was done.

Back