Who is this woman ?

Khaled

Proud Member
Hi everybody i just want to know any information about this pic , who is this woman in white and which event ?

8561aa5ab3b48e9.jpg

That photo seems photo shopped. MJ early 200's . Her name is Prudence Solomon and the event was her wedding day 1997 where we can see Michael's appearance and hair was much different.

Jackson was also close to former South African television star, Prudence Solomon, who married close friend of Jackson’s, Gerry Inzerello. the former chief executive of Sun City. Jackson was best man at their wedding.
22.jpg

That's Michael with Prudence Soloman in 1998 at the Atlantis resort Grand Opening in the Bahamas in 1998. Prudence was his date and you can see the two of them arriving together in this video. :)

He also attended her wedding the year before this. It seems they were friends for a while.

She has always maintained their privacy and I respect her for that.

They should have been a couple. :)

010.jpg

Yes :p ..... BUT But they were never a couple/lovers or anything of the sort. I've even seen some fans say she could be the mother of Blanket. WTF? :blink: :lmao: :sigh: Prudence is still married to this guy yet and have children with him.

I never said they were a couple or lovers. I said in my original post they were "friends" but should have been a couple.

And yes, Prudence was his date when he went to the Atlantis Grand Opening. Just like Elizabeth Taylor was his date for many other events. Date does not equal a romantic couple.

You did not say ;) but some fans believe this. :bugeyed

I know. I've seen people say that.:cheeky:

But in my opinion, she should have been marrying Michael instead of that short guy on the other side of him. LOL! (Just kidding... or maybe not.)

I just happen to respect her because she has never gone to the media and told any stories or anything. She has kept their friendship private, without the need to go out and brag about it. It's a rare trait among people who knew him.

I just happen to respect her because she has never gone to the media and told any stories or anything. She has kept their friendship private, without the need to go out and brag about it. It's a rare trait among people who knew him.

Many people who were around Michael should have behaved that way ... but did not. Just sad. :( *big sigh*

When I read the title of this thread I had a strong feeling it would be about this woman. Maybe because of my own curiousity about who she was after seeing one of those pictures years ago. Back then I also had some thoughts about her being the mother of Blanket, but now I know she's a television star, it seems very unlikely she could have had a baby without anyone noticing :D

That's Michael with Prudence Soloman in 1998 at the Atlantis resort Grand Opening in the Bahamas in 1998. Prudence was his date and you can see the two of them arriving together in this video. :)

He also attended her wedding the year before this. It seems they were friends for a while.

She has always maintained their privacy and I respect her for that.

They should have been a couple. :)

010.jpg

Oh yes, she defenately married the wrong one ;)

I love you Mike, but a V-neck white tee, one of your typical jackets, and shades at a wedding? No...
Not a good look at all.

I agree with you AtlasAir
Imagine a balck Tuxedo with a bow tie :p
Would have been better.

I love you Mike, but a V-neck white tee, one of your typical jackets, and shades at a wedding? No...
Not a good look at all.

I agree with you AtlasAir
Imagine a balck Tuxedo with a bow tie :p
Would have been better.

I know he was probably 'supposed' to wear something more appropriate for a wedding, but secretly I kinda like that he didn't:ph34r: Such a rebel, lol :p (Although Michael in a suit would have been.. :heat: )

I know he was probably 'supposed' to wear something more appropriate for a wedding, but secretly I kinda like that he didn't:ph34r: Such a rebel, lol :p (Although Michael in a suit would have been.. :heat: )

^^ Plus, it's Michael, I could care less about his outfit. I mean it's clearly obvious they didn't care :lol: so he couldn've worn his usual pajamas and the jacket and still got all the men and women there at his feet :big_boss: I also think a suit and tie/bow tie was prob too much of an off the wall look (dated) for his taste at the time :hysterical: at least he did that at the Branca wedding (yummy) :stars:

^^ Plus, it's Michael, I could care less about his outfit. I mean it's clearly obvious they didn't care :lol: so he couldn've worn his usual pajamas and the jacket and still got all the men and women there at his feet :big_boss: I also think a suit and tie/bow tie was prob too much of an off the wall look (dated) for his taste at the time :hysterical: at least he did that at the Branca wedding (yummy) :stars:

If it was my wedding I would not be giving a damn about how Michael would dress... Who cares?! :eek: :p

The great fact is that: MJ is in my wedding! :woohoo:
kermit.gif
tumblr_m8pgrqJ7QC1r6kpk7.gif

Haha girls, exactly. If it was my wedding and Michael was there :eek: I'd change my mind and run off with him :evil::p

qbee;3937773 said:
That photo seems photo shopped. MJ early 200's . Her name is Prudence Solomon and the event was her wedding day 1997 where we can see Michael's appearance and hair was much different.

Jackson was also close to former South African television star, Prudence Solomon, who married close friend of Jackson’s, Gerry Inzerello. the former chief executive of Sun City. Jackson was best man at their wedding.
22.jpg

Not sure if that other pic is photoshopped as the dress is different, maybe another event..... maybe she likes white.

Back