GIF Request

I remember seeing the gif long time ago but I haven't been able to find it again. I found this image in the meantime, I also learned Michael produced the song. He looks so adorable! :girl_love:

305794_205571882844315_1498621671_n.jpg

The song was not produced by Michael. That was just rumor started by fans. The Song was written by Anthony Egizii and David Musumeci and produced by Mack Filby and Stephen White who were australian founders of the project, producing the benefit songs for the paraplegic olympics. It was Jermaine Jackson, who was the executive producer of the song ."Spirit Of Life"

Here is some more info for those interested :)
Michael Supports 'Wave to the World' with His Family
October 29, 2000

'Wave To The World' is an official fund-raising project of the Paralympic Games 2000 in Sydney, Australia. The founders, Mark Filby and Stephen White had a mission, which was to convince the world's biggest celebrities to support 'Wave To The World'.

They traveled to the USA and found many celebrities that were willing to support the project. Celebrities such as Corey Feldman, David Hasselhoff, Dolly Parton, Jeff Bridges and Dean Cain (Superman). However, one person who would become a very special and dedicated supporter was a member of the Jackson family - the King of Pop's older sister Rebbie Jackson.

Not only is Rebbie supporting this organization, Michael is also heavily supporting this. Our idol put on an orange 'Wave To The World' T-Shirt and participated in a video for the "Spirit of Life" song. Rebbie participated in the song and the video, as did brother Jermaine Jackson, who was also the executive producer of the song "Spirit Of Life".

After being invited into a special family room that Michael gave to the family as a gift, a room full of memorabilia - the history of the family - Mark Filby said, "That was a real honour. To see the history of the Jackson family like that, in a way few have seen, was incredible. These are lovely people. If my mates in Green Valley were told I was here they would never believe it".

During the interview with the founders, a video compilation of celebrities 'waving' was shown. Included were Jermaine, Mrs. Jackson and Rebbie at their house, and also Michael! Michael was wearing the orange 'Wave to the World' T-shirt and sported a short, straight haircut, sunglasses and a very light moustache and beard. He was also sporting a very big smile while he cheekily 'waved to the world'.

http://boards.mjjunderground.com/topic/1545-michael-supports-wave-to-the-world-with-his-family/#

Back