Katherine Jackson documentary called "Remembering Michael"/ fans asked to help with funding

ivy

Proud Member
Katherine Jackson is making a documentary about Michael and asking fans to fund it

[video=youtube;M_tsmjuXXeQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_tsmjuXXeQ[/video]

Welcome, fans. I would like to share an opportunity for you to join our circle of family and friends to celebrate the life and legacy of my son Michael Jackson.
It involves a tribute documentary film project that Michael’s children Paris, Prince, Blanket and I have been working on for a few years. Our goal with this film is to share a positive, loving and respectful tribute to Michael, who spent his entire life sharing his gifts with the great hope of making the world a better place.
The nearly finished documentary film project is a partnership between myself and co-Executive Producer, Terry Kunimune. It is filled with heart-warming anecdotes, rare photos from my personal collection, and many untold stories by his friends and family about Michael during some of the most pivotal moments in his life.
Telling Michael’s story from his family’s point of view needs to feature many video clips and musical moments that are an integral part of telling his life story. However, because it is Michael, the cost to license everything is prohibitively expensive, and why I am asking you, his fans, to join our circle and help support the completion of the documentary film.
In order to show our appreciation for your support, Michael’s children and I have created a limited collection of rewards not available in stores, but made available exclusively to his contributing fans.
Please join our circle of friends and family as I remember my son, as the children remember their father, and as we all remember our Michael. I thank you for your continued support.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is confirmed that Howard Mann is behind this documentary. Now we have definitive proof.

Check below Howard Mann's business partner Sonia Lowe's tweets. (She was also sued by MJ Estate together with Howard Mann). She calls herself "writer & director" of the documentary and also calls the project their "pet project" and so on.

10xx9x2.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dad promised he’d teach me to moonwalk... but he never got round to it Says Paris Jackson

SNF16JACKB--_1873098a.jpg

MICHAEL JACKSON’s troubled daughter Paris breaks down in an emotional new film made by her gran, and reveals: “He promised he would teach me how to moonwalk, but he never got round to it.”

The documentary, Remembering Michael, has been made by Jackson’s mum Katherine to pay tribute to her son and reveals the impact his death has had on his children.

Join Sun+ to read the full story. Sun+ members can see the film's trailer today from 2pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...on-Dad-promised-hed-teach-me-to-moonwalk.html

---------------------------------------------------------------

Michael Jackson's children led 'secluded' life

Michael Jackson's children had a ''secluded'' childhood.

Prince Michael, 16, Paris, 15, and Blanket, 11 have opened up about their lives with their late famous father in a new documentary 'Remembering Michael', revealing they had little idea of what went on outside the walls of the King of Pop's high-security Californian ranch, Neverland.
Speaking in the tell-all film made by the 'Thriller' hitmaker's mother, Katherine Jackson, Paris admitted: ''There are a lot of bad people out there ... [but he] always wanted a taste normal life ... We didn't know a lot of kids our age. We were more secluded, we never left the ranch that often.
''He promised he would teach me how to moonwalk but never got around to it. I really hope his legacy lives on forever. I will never forget him ever. He was amazing.''

Meanwhile, Michael's eldest son Prince didn't even know his father's name until he was six years old because he led such a sheltered lifestyle.
The teenager said: ''He never really wanted to tell us who he is as a person. It took me until I was six years old to learn his name was Michael Jackson - he was always Daddy to me and that was it.''

Even Blanket, who is normally shielded from the media, recalls some of his earliest memories before Michael tragically passed away in 2009 from a lethal dose of Propofol.

He quipped: ''Sometimes I would go in his room and watch videos of him dancing.''

Showbiz patriarch Joe Jackson says the whole family believes his grandson Blanket will follow in Michael's musical footsteps, and admits a fortune teller once predicted the talented youngster would become a star.

Joe explained: ''They said there would never be another Michael Jackson and I say we already have one. I said he just has to be trained. That kid is the spitting image of Michael when he was smaller.

''[The fortune teller] said that boy there is going to be the biggest entertainer in the world.''

http://www.tv3.ie/entertainment_article.php?locID=1.803.810&article=121360

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remembering dad: Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket share emotional insights into life with Michael Jackson in new documentary
By JASON CHESTER
PUBLISHED: 09:21, 16 December 2013 | UPDATED: 09:44, 16 December 2013
0 View
comments
Michael Jackson’s three children have opened up about the devastating repercussions following his sudden death and their struggle to cope without their father in an intimate new film.
Forthcoming documentary Remembering Michael Jackson will be a candid account of the family’s personal struggle to deal with the void left by the pop legend’s passing at a rented Los Angeles home in June 2009.
The film will see all three children – Prince Michael, Paris and Prince Michael II, commonly referred to as Blanket – open up about life without Michael and share a series of never before heard stories about the reclusive star.

Opening up: (L-R) Blanket, Paris and Prince Michael have shared intimate memories of their father in new documentary film Remembering Michael Jackson
Paris was filmed giving her account just weeks before she attempted to take her own life at the Jackson family estate.
Speaking wistfully of her father, she admits he died before he could fulfill a promise he made to her.

She said: ‘He promised he would teach me how to moonwalk but never got around to it. I really hope his legacy lives on forever. I will never forget him ever. He was amazing.’
Paris also opened up about their detached lifestyle on Neverland Ranchl, admitting: ‘We didn’t know a lot of kids our own age. We never left the ranch that often.’

Memories: Paris says her father died before he could teach how to moonwalk, while Prince Michael reveals he didn't know his father's name until he was six

Looking back: Blanket recalls the menagerie of pets his father owned, amongst them chimp Bubbles
But while they rarely left the ranch, which was sold in 2005, younger brother Blanket has fond memories of his time on the sprawling California estate.
‘He had like a zoo, basically. He had giraffes, lions. He had alligators and snakes,’ he recalled. ‘You probably heard of it, but he had a chimp named Bubbles.’
In one of the film’s more stunning revelations, Prince Michael, 16, admits his father didn’t tell him his real name until he was six.
He said: ‘He never really wanted to tell us who he is as a person. It took me until I was six-years old to learn his name was Michael Jackson – he was always daddy to me and that was it.’

A veil of secrecy: Michael was fiercely protective of his children's privacy
All three children are keen to work in the entertainment industry, with Paris – currently residing in a Utah treatment facility following her suicide attempt – hoping to become an actress.
But while grandfather Joe admits it’s ‘a lot more work than she thinks it is,’ he believes Blanket has the potential to follow in their father’s footsteps.
‘They said there would never be another Michael Jackson and I say that we already have one,’ he said. ‘But I said he just has to be trained. That kid is the spitting image of Michael when he was smaller.’

Funding: Family matriarch Katherine Jackson has funded the film with the aide of crowd sourcing website fundanything.com
Katherine Jackson funded the new film via crowd sourcing website fundanything.com, a Kickstarter style site that gives users the opportunity to donate money to projects of their choice.
Jackson died on June 25 2009 following an overdose of powerful sedative Propofol, administered by cardiologist Dr. Conrad Murray.
Murray was released from prison earlier this year after seeing out a 2-year jail term for involuntary manslaughter, but concert promoter AIG – responsible for organising the shows – were found not liable for his death in October.
Without naming names, Paris added: ‘There are a lot of bad people out there.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...el-Jackson-new-documentary.html#ixzz2ndWJhFcc

I think they removed the bogus story. The link to the story is dead here and google as well. I don't think Kat would be placing Paris in a published documentary at this time. The court overseeing guardianship would frown on that activity after all Paris has and is going through . Wonder if this was a Stacey Brown Story?

It was posted 5 hours ago but now the link/story is removed. That's why I classified it as tabloid - meaning unconfirmed rumor for the time being. I guess in a day or so we will be able to confirm if it's real or not.

Yes in a few days we will know. I have a feeling they removed it because they were contacted and called out for it being false. Why else would they remove it?

[video=youtube;M_tsmjuXXeQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_tsmjuXXeQ[/video]

Welcome, fans. I would like to share an opportunity for you to join our circle of family and friends to celebrate the life and legacy of my son Michael Jackson.
It involves a tribute documentary film project that Michael’s children Paris, Prince, Blanket and I have been working on for a few years. Our goal with this film is to share a positive, loving and respectful tribute to Michael, who spent his entire life sharing his gifts with the great hope of making the world a better place.
The nearly finished documentary film project is a partnership between myself and co-Executive Producer, Terry Kunimune. It is filled with heart-warming anecdotes, rare photos from my personal collection, and many untold stories by his friends and family about Michael during some of the most pivotal moments in his life.
Telling Michael’s story from his family’s point of view needs to feature many video clips and musical moments that are an integral part of telling his life story. However, because it is Michael, the cost to license everything is prohibitively expensive, and why I am asking you, his fans, to join our circle and help support the completion of the documentary film.
In order to show our appreciation for your support, Michael’s children and I have created a limited collection of rewards not available in stores, but made available exclusively to his contributing fans.
Please join our circle of friends and family as I remember my son, as the children remember their father, and as we all remember our Michael. I thank you for your continued support.

Why does the family of Michael Jackson, one of the most successful musicians in HIStory, need funding from the public to produce a documentary?

I can't view the video above but I could view it here, straight out of Katherine's mouth that they have created a documentary.

It seems to be the same link as above, if it doesn't work then google fundanything remembering Michael.

HIStoric;3939676 said:
Why does the family of Michael Jackson, one of the most successful musicians in HIStory, need funding from the public to produce a documentary?
Because his extended family is broke and notoriously corrupted.

Prepare to see more of this nonsense as we get closer to June 25, 2014.

As usual see how his kids, who are the heirs of his estate, get used to con people.

OMG. at Joe! I don't think Blanket needs your particular method of 'training'

passy001;3939678 said:
As usual see how his kids, who are the heirs of his estate, get used to con people.

While watching that trailer (which, may I add, seemed quite amateur at times. One of the titlecards looks straight out of iMovie), I couldn't help but wonder if the kids were being 'forced' to do this or if they had volunteered to do this without influence from Katherine. It's definitely possible that they all volunteered to help but you can't help but wonder... especially when they've been used by her in the past to make money...

LastTear;3939680 said:
OMG. at Joe! I don't think Blanket needs your particular method of 'training'

Exactly! Let the kid be what he wants to be. If he wants to follow in Michael's steps, he could certainly do without Joe's method of 'training'.

So we can only see this is we help to fund the making of it. Bizarre. Ironically enough they should realise many more fans would actually buy the finished product.

soulmum;3939682 said:
So we can only see this is we help to fund the making of it. Bizarre. Ironically enough they should realise many more fans would actually buy the finished product.

I'm sure if the film is funded, it will get released as a digital download or a DVD or something. If it isn't released to those who don't help fund it, you have to remember that $3,200,000 is a lot of money so it's almost certain a large number of people will have to donate to the fund.

Assuming that the documentary is actually funded in the first place, this means a lot of people will get a copy of the film since those who pay $35+ get a DVD with the film on it. In that case, you're pretty much guaranteed someone will upload a copy of the film onto the internet for free.

Most fans never see as much money together as what Katherine gets from the Estate monthly and they want fans to finance this? So that Jermaine can pay for his new Ferrari? So shameless.

^^^^ Yes but you won't get the most likely unauthorised merchendise!

I would love to view this as a wonderful tribute to Michael but all I see so far is child and fan exploitation. Plus Joe just made my blood boil.....

LastTear;3939687 said:
^^^^ Yes but you won't get the most likely unauthorised merchendise!

Oh my god you're right!! I simply can't miss out on an ugly poster that I wouldn't even think of putting up on my wall!!!! Oh sweet Jesus no!!!!!

brb getting my wallet

Monday, 16 December 2013

Michael Jackson's children led 'secluded' life

Michael Jackson's children had a ''secluded'' childhood.

Prince Michael, 16, Paris, 15, and Blanket, 11 have opened up about their lives with their late famous father in a new documentary 'Remembering Michael', revealing they had little idea of what went on outside the walls of the King of Pop's high-security Californian ranch, Neverland.
Speaking in the tell-all film made by the 'Thriller' hitmaker's mother, Katherine Jackson, Paris admitted: ''There are a lot of bad people out there ... [but he] always wanted a taste normal life ... We didn't know a lot of kids our age. We were more secluded, we never left the ranch that often.
''He promised he would teach me how to moonwalk but never got around to it. I really hope his legacy lives on forever. I will never forget him ever. He was amazing.''

Meanwhile, Michael's eldest son Prince didn't even know his father's name until he was six years old because he led such a sheltered lifestyle.
The teenager said: ''He never really wanted to tell us who he is as a person. It took me until I was six years old to learn his name was Michael Jackson - he was always Daddy to me and that was it.''

Even Blanket, who is normally shielded from the media, recalls some of his earliest memories before Michael tragically passed away in 2009 from a lethal dose of Propofol.

He quipped: ''Sometimes I would go in his room and watch videos of him dancing.''

Showbiz patriarch Joe Jackson says the whole family believes his grandson Blanket will follow in Michael's musical footsteps, and admits a fortune teller once predicted the talented youngster would become a star.

Joe explained: ''They said there would never be another Michael Jackson and I say we already have one. I said he just has to be trained. That kid is the spitting image of Michael when he was smaller.

''[The fortune teller] said that boy there is going to be the biggest entertainer in the world.''

http://www.tv3.ie/entertainment_article.php?locID=1.803.810&article=121360

Katherine Jackson gives you a sneak peek at the new documentary film "Remembering Michael"

Katherine Jackson gives you a sneak peek at the new documentary film "Remembering Michael."

Re: Katherine Jackson gives you a sneak peek at the new documentary film "Remembering Michael"

She will never get one penny from me cuz I don't trust her. KJ's fund raising for the cubs again.

Last edited:
Re: Katherine Jackson gives you a sneak peek at the new documentary film "Remembering Michael"

"We are making a film tribute project to my son Michael. We want to share a positive, loving and respectful tribute to Michael Jr."

Who the f*** is Michael Jr?

blahhh

Love how the family of one of the most successful musicians in HIStory want the public to fund a documentary about him.

The documentary looks quite amateurish too. Joe's audio was terrible and immediately stood out compared to the others, the titlecards look straight out of iMovie and the text is badly placed/skewed and don't get me started on that ugly poster.

I also can't help but wonder if the kids were being 'forced' to do this or if they had volunteered to do this without influence from Katherine. They could've certainly volunteered giving the nature of this project but you still can't help but wonder... especially when they've been used by her in the past to make money...

Is that what you all think of it?
I cannot make my mind about it...

Would love to hear some more opinions from all of you!

Love-

juniper

Right... as if I'd be supporting anything that comes from the family! Haven't we had enough documentaries already? There are lots of things I'd like the Estate to remaster and release... stuff we have seen (but not on official DVD/Blu-Ray releases) stuff we haven't... but you can bet your boots they wouldn't be expecting the fans to fund it! Enough already, Jacksons! You all act like you're trying to kill Michael's legacy, not perpetuate it. And for gawd sake - whatever you do, leave Michael's children out of it! :angry:

Is Howard Mann and other crooks behind this?
Seemingly KJ's book Never can say goodbye didn't sell so they have attached her book as reward for donators
http://fundanything.com/RememberingMichael?locale=en

Seriously!
- You will be invited to attend a private dinner function with the Jackson family and the Gala Premiere of Remembering Michael (events are currently scheduled in New York and Los Angeles).

- $12,500 Private Screening at Jackson Family Home

You'll be invited to watch Remembering Michael with Katherine Jackson at her home outside Los Angeles, after which you will be able to ask Katherine and the filmmakers questions about movie. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for fans of the Jackson family.

Shaking my head to the bolded part. She (they) are doing tribute to Michael Jr (Prince:) for the fans of Jackson family :smilerolleyes:

Once again this creedy "family" has found means to make money for the "family" and who do they use for it - Michael and his kids.

Last edited:

We need these two threads merged please.

Worth noting in case anyone is inclined to 'donate' - I cannot see any mention that investors will get their money back if this project doesn't reach it's goal. I don't know how these things work, maybe it's automatic but please do check if you are thinking of contributing your hard earned money.

Last edited:

*Groan*

'walk out'

So Jermaine can buy a new Ferrari but the family needs fans to finance this documentary even though Katherine gets more money from the Estate in a month than most fans ever see at once?

*cackles*

walks out

Back