I had never seen:

Part 1

[youtube]1jHO7LO_l-s[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jHO7LO_l-s

tumblr_m66axmrwi21r84iplo1_500.gif

:woohoo:
kermit.gif
tumblr_m8pgrqJ7QC1r6kpk7.gif

Unfortunately some parts of the video is muted. :( It seems that soon will be released the part 2 of the rehearsals as it is written in the video description. :eek: Waiting.... :timer: :shifty: :naughty:

Some great footage there. They should make a TII-style documentary about the History tour. They clearly have the footage and there might even be some live vocal performances of the songs he ended up lip-synching.

Thank you. I have never seen that before. It was nice seeing Michael and Kenny together like that.

Ashtanga, i do not really celebrate christmas (unless you consider eating a lot celebrating), but i'd like to thank you for this great christmas gift. Merci beaucoup, muchas gracias, thank you very much !!!! :D :clapping::dancin: :woohoo: :punk:

Where has this footage come from? It looks like part of a behind-the-scenes documentary? I know the History tour was going to be released on DVD and VHS back in 1998 and for some reason it was eventually shelved. Maybe this footage stems from that?

MIST;3943606 said:
Too bad I can´t see the first part

Why? :(

MattyJam;3943641 said:
Where has this footage come from? It looks like part of a behind-the-scenes documentary? I know the History tour was going to be released on DVD and VHS back in 1998 and for some reason it was eventually shelved. Maybe this footage stems from that?

I have no idea how these new footage ended up on the internet just now. :thinking:

I wonder if he was lip-syncing at the rehearsals. I hope more is released.
He seemed to have more energy in the rehearsals than on the actual stage.
I loved his dancing for the beginning with the Scream, TDCA footage

Youtube it guys i saw it online yesterday, someone else uploaded it. It's 20 mins long or something. Go there and download the video. When this kind of gems comes around, that's what you have to do, in case it disappears. You rookies you ! :p

Here's the video i was talking about:

Last edited:
Youtube it guys i saw it online yesterday, someone else uploaded it. It's 20 mins long or something. Go there and download the video. When this kind of gems comes around, that's what you have to do, in case it disappears. You rookies you ! :p

WOW! This is amazing, thank you so much for posting, do you have also a DL link for the video?? :)

^^^ No sorry. Well, i know how you could put it on your computer but i do not know if the moderators would be happy if i elaborated. Um, i'll give two hints. It's an add-on on firefox. The name of this add-on lets you know it helps you download videos. :)

MIST;3943606 said:
Too bad I can´t see the first part

Ashtanga;3943825 said:
It says "Removed by user".

Word Smith Sr;3943943 said:

[video=youtube;9XBEyiARvz0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XBEyiARvz0[/video]

Thats what I did. I found it on YT. :)

BTW, thanks for posting another one, Wordy. Hope folks can see it.

Great footage you guys! Really enjoyed it. :D

^^^ No sorry. Well, i know how you could put it on your computer but i do not know if the moderators would be happy if i elaborated. Um, i'll give two hints. It's an add-on on firefox. The name of this add-on lets you know it helps you download videos. :)
Thank you for helping, x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rnURcB_fsw

I know we've all seen this, but I just noticed the strength in Michael's voice
Beat it was sung live and performed live his singers. He sounded good, almost on the Dangerous tour level, yet was mimed during the show.

Odd...

I reeally want to see the rehearsals for the HIStory Tour!. The vocals was supeerb in Beat It! Just like in The Dangerous Tour

During the HIStory Tour rehearsals Michael's voice sounded great, but during the actual concerts when he does sing live his voice is really rough and scratchy. What the hell happened?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rnURcB_fsw

I know we've all seen this, but I just noticed the strength in Michael's voice
Beat it was sung live and performed live his singers. He sounded good, almost on the Dangerous tour level, yet was mimed during the show.

Odd...
After this I really don't understand why he couldn't sing in the actual concerts. That Beat It sounds amazing! :)

After this I really don't understand why he couldn't sing in the actual concerts. That Beat It sounds amazing! :)

But during the actual concerts when the live vocals come in on Beat It (After the guitar solo) Michael's voice sounds very rough and scratchy.

But during the actual concerts when the live vocals come in on Beat It (After the guitar solo) Michael's voice sounds very rough and scratchy.

You are right but that may have not been the case in every concert. He could have sung it live in that concert. :)

Beat It History Tour rehearsals sound better than when he sang it during the Royal Brunei show.
I wish they would release some of the early History Concerts. His live vocals were pretty good. Stranger In Moscow, during the rehearsal, sounded close to the album version which is still not bad

Back