Do you think Omer is Michael jackson's son?

Ahsoka Jackson

Proud Member
I thought Paris had confirmed that he was her brother? She mentioned a while back that she had a 25-year-old brother. I think it's been at least a year, maybe 2 or more since she tweeted that. The particular tweet is saw didn't specifically mention Omar by name though. It was a reply to a tweet by someone with a username or Twitter handle that said something to the effect of "Omar and Paris." I couldn't see the actual tweet from that person for some reason - - perhaps it was removed - - but I distinctly remember Paris' response. I'm quoting this a closely as I can, though it's probably not word-for-word: "He's 25, he's my brother, and no, that isn't even close to true." From that tweet and the other person's username, I was wondering if perhaps that person was trying to say that Omar and Paris were romantically linked.(Eesh!) I sure hope not. Whatever the case...ok,you know what? Just managed to dig up a couple of tweets from Paris' twitter account! Yeah, I GUESS you could say maybe she's just calling him that - - kind of like how people have aunts and uncles who aren't technically related - - but I doubt it, especially since she's posting it pubicly, and has to know how people will interpret it. Here are the links. In fact, in the second tweet, she seems to specifically say that he is her brother, and not just a friend.

https://twitter.com/parisjackson/status/80687617758347264

https://twitter.com/parisjackson/status/109640341514223616

Does this mean it's official...? Not being sarcastic or funny. Does this mean that Omar should be officially recognized by MJ fandom as the additional son that Joe Jackson mentioned?

Last edited:
Re: Paris Jackson Will Spend Christmas with Her Brothers in Hawaii

No I don't think that's means it is official and the MJ fandom should recognize Omer is MJs son. I remember Paris further clarified what she meant becuase she was being called out for it. . See if you can find those posts as well from the same time. I don't know how to look up past tweets

You can call people sister or brother without being related to them.
In Sweden we call nurses for sisters,if you say nurse Lee we say sister Lee

Oh dear.. not this again..

Yeah i remember paris clarifying it at the time.didnt she say something like you dont have to be related to call someone your bro. omars parents are well documented. the fact hes not in mjs will and mj declared the j3 as his only kids says it all.

Last edited:

Michael saw Omer as his son but it doesn't mean he's biological or he adopted him as such.

normal_02.png

SNN0106ZZ-580_858070a.jpg

I believe the story that Omer met Michael when he was 12 year's old and like many of Michael's 12 year old friend's in the past, there was a similarity in appearance. I also think because Michael didn't like the way he looked when he was younger, perhaps these 12 year old boy's gave Michael the insight of what he'd rather have looked like, when Michael was younger. Omer looks more like his biological parents than Michael!

No I don't think that's means it is official and the MJ fandom should recognize Omar is MJs son. I remember Paris further clarified what she meant becuase she was being called out for it. . See if you can find those posts as well from the same time. I don't know how to look up past tweets

Yes I do remember that clarification. Omar is not Michael's son.

Michael wrote in his will that he had 3 children, it should be enough for us to stop speculating about it

Yeah i remember paris clarifying it at the time.didnt she say something like you dont have to be related to call someone your bro. omars parents are well documented. the fact hes not in mjs will and mj declared the j3 as his only kids says it all.

There are plenty of blended families where a child lives with a stepparent. Omar's dad could be his stepfather. Also, Omar and/or his mother may simply not have wanted all the publicity ad scrutiny of being publicly known as MJ's child. Omar is in the music business, and would have had to live in his father's shadow. And, look at what PPB have had to deal with! Remember, MJ also protected the identities of PPB, in a different way. And, again, Joe said that the family had know for some time that there was another boy. Maybe it's not Omar,butane it is. Hmm...I've seen people say that Paris has also called Omar her half-brother, which would make it even more explicit. Let me see if I can find this.

^^Oh please, not that again! I guess people will believe whatever makes them happy.

Having Omer Bhatti there is a reminder that when Omer was 12 year's old, he met Michael Jackson. Omer and Michael hung out like buddies. Now Omer is grown up and has never come forward and validated nor substantiated the gross allegation's that some of the backstabbers continue to do, like Wade Robson. Michael never, ever was inappropriate with any of his lost boy's, in which he was the Peter Pan.

Omer Bhatti should be a reminder of what liars Jordy Chandler, Gavin Arvizo and Wade Robson truly are...
liars and thieves!

jordie.jpg

gavinneverland12xn.jpg

870311c27e62dc5b86733f464e50af8d.jpg

Omer has been a better friend but I wish he had the decency to tell the media to stop those speculations. I don't mean to be rude Ali but seeing those ungrateful backstabbers' pictures disgusts me.

I'm glad Paris wasn't caught by those filthy papaprazzi, wherever she may be, I wish she's doing better and in peace!

^^Oh please, not that again! I guess people will believe whatever makes them happy.

I do hope you're not referring to me. I have no stake in this. All I know is that Michael is known to have another child and that there are several factors that seem to make Omer a likely candidate. I wasn't even the one who raised the topic to begin with. I'm only talking about it because someone was complaining that he wasn't currently telling the media that he ISN'T Michael's son.

You can call people sister or brother without being related to them.
In Sweden we call nurses for sisters,if you say nurse Lee we say sister Lee

I know Paris was raised in various countries, but her style of speech seems to be American. In America, you generally wouldn't use brother or sister in that way, as a title for an actual brother or sister. You would refer to a nun as "Sister Martha," but if you had an actual sister named Amy, you wouldn't say, "This is Sister Amy." You would say, "This is my sister Amy."
Yes, it could just be that she considers him to be her brother, just as I would consider an adopted sibling to be my brother or sister. And her language suggests as much. She's calling him HER brother, just as you would a blood sibling.

All I know is that Michael is known to have another child
--------------------

theres no evidence of that at all

Michael is not known to have another child. There is no evidence of that but only through fans who spread such rumors.

All I know is that Michael is known to have another child
--------------------

theres no evidence of that at all

Michael is not known to have another child. There is no evidence of that but only through fans who spread such rumors.

*sighs* Not true. It's not just fans who have said this. I DID already point this out here, but my statement seems to have been overlooked.

It's hard to say whether or not he's actually acknowledging Omer, but he IS saying that he already knew Michael had another boy besides Prince and Blanket.

*sighs* Not true. It's not just fans who have said this. I DID already point this out here, but my statement seems to have been overlooked.

It's hard to say whether or not he's actually acknowledging Omer, but he IS saying that he already knew Michael had another boy besides Prince and Blanket.

I don't like Joe Jackson...at all....but being a jerk doesn't necessarily mean that what he's saying isn't true. And, really, it's mainly considered a big deal because MJ is a celebrity. Joe honestly isn't saying anything so spectacular or unbelievable.

And before anyone tries to point this out, I AM ALREADY AWARE that Omer (found out that's the correct spelling, not Omar) has apparently denied being MJ's son. Some articles say he "reportedly" said it, others just say he said it. I hoped to find a video interview, but have been unable to.
However, I've already pointed out that there are good reasons he may not wish to be known as MJ's son. Also, it's possible that he doesn't actually know himself. (It happens!)

Also, there are song lyrics of his that have teases in them...
Check out the lyrics to a song called "The Drop."
Here's an excerpt:

Hah, did you read between the lines?
Only time will tell, and in the meantime...
I'm the latest topic of conversation...
Excuse me if my words are too profound,
but truth be told...
and they can't crack the code, what's the password?
Uh, oh you wish you had the answers, huh?
Oh, you thought that I was just a dancer, huh?
I'm the one, I will only say this one time:
Don't be mad cause I got a king
bloodline.... bloodline...

And the song itself.

Ps. if you believe his denial (assuming he actually made one) then that at least answers the complaint that started this whole conversation - - that he wasn't correcting the media when they bring up the topic. If he's answer them once, I don't think he's necessarily obligated to keep repeating himself. Or, perhaps he has an altogether different reason for not bothering to answer any more?

It's not a huge deal to me. Omer is Michael's son? Ok, cool! Nice that PPB have another sibling, especially an older one. He's not? Ok, that's fine too.

Either way, I don't have a bad impression of him. He seems to be a good person for them to have in their life. I saw him advising Paris to wait until she was older when she said she wanted to get tattooed, and she also mentioned him questioning her about scantily-clad photos of her he found online. Whether or not he's related, he sure sounds like a good older brother to have! Plus, it so far seems like he was and remains a genuine friend of Michael's.

I only spoke up because he doesn't necessarily deserve criticism for not denying the paternity claims.

if u believe a word joe jackson says then...

Ps. I'm not really trying here to prove that Omer is MJ's son, though I may bring more points from that side if I feel it's needed. My whole point here was that I don't necessarily think you can rule it OUT at this point.

if u believe a word joe jackson says then...

Call me crazy, but I don't believe that EVERY SINGLE THING Joe says is false. I don't think he was lying when he said that Michael was watchful over PPB and also had nannies and whatnot to also help keep an eye on the children. I don't think he was lying when he defended MJ against the allegations. I also think he was probably right in saying that Wade Robson was being paid to lie. Even if he was wrong, I doubt he was intentionally lying about that. It sounds pretty likely that Wade had financial motivations for suddenly changing his story after all these years of defending Michael.
And, like I said, the thing about having another child doesn't seem all THAT unlikely. And again, the other factors specifically pointing to Omer seems to make that even more likely. Look, I think it's likely true that MJ has another child. It doesn't strike me as unlikely. If you don't believe it, fine. But I really don't think it's so unreasonable for me to believe that.

Last edited:

Sadly, I believe Joe likely doesn't believe P&P are MJ's kids. There I said it. And I think certain other Jacksons don't believe it either. Some of their actions have convinced me of that. So, Joe saying this about Omar doesn't surprise me at all. :mello: Also, Joe himself has "secret kids", so in his mind probably this would make MJ like him (JMO).

To me it's pretty clear Omar is not MJ's son. I don't believe MJ would exclude his child from his will. Period.

Not to mention, how come Omar was nowhere to be found around MJ before he was 12? And then suddenly he was everywehre. Obviously this was the time he first met MJ.

I don't believe Omar is Michael's son. I too don't think Michael would exclude Omar from his will if Omar was his son. I too also don't think joe believe prince and paris are biologically Michael's either. It's always blanket with him. blanket will be the next Michael Jackson or whatever. I think joe only believes blanket is biologically Michael's. I'm not saying joe doesn't love prince or paris. I'm just saying I don't think he believes they are biologically Michael's. and I also think some of the other Jackson's believe that too.

I don't explain myself how the Jacksons are so heartless to believe Prince and Paris aren't Michele's children. Prince has vitiligo like his father and Paris is not as pale as Debbie and doesn't have a thin nose like her either.

debbie_rowe_looks_like_daughter_paris_jackson.jpg

Joe likes the p.r attention of claiming omars mjs. wasnt he trying to help him with his career at the time

At the end of the day the only people it matters to whether Omer is Michael's son or not are Michael, Omer, Prince, Paris and Blanket. Other than that it is noone's business

Every "pretty boy" that's a little feminine looking that has a bit of a tint to there skins and knew MJ - not MJ's son..

Same with Evan Ross!!

Back