[REQ] Michael in blue outfit, Hong Kong '87

Lil

Proud Member
Hi guys,

I'm looking for pics of Michael when he visited the Shaw Brothers Studios in Hong Kong during the Bad Tour, where he wore the blue outfit.
I've really been looking hard for this but I seem to find only the same handful of pics, so maybe there just aren't any more.. There also seems to be some video material of him in this particular outfit, if anybody knows where to find that, please let me know :D

Here's the pics I found so far, I'll be using them as reference pics so if anyone has larger/better quality versions of these I'd love to know!

gallery_2_2169_53830.jpg

gallery_9470_2169_25610.jpg

gallery_10_1028_84603.jpg

gallery_2_2169_315102.jpg

537662_338696722865394_116222408446161_818999_1967249135_n.jpg

X9qWE7y.jpg

Last edited:
Came...to ruin the thread! Perfect before going to bed haha, jk girl, but wow I smell some jelly here.. exciting:lol: agh I never get over how gorgeous he looks!!!! Those traditional outfits do things to me OF COURSE :shifty:. Anyway! good luck girl :hug: let's hope someone can help you out! :heart: and yeah sorry for making you think I had anything useful to say :blush::lmao: ttys :flowers:

I love him in that garb.:) So cool looking and very pretty color combination with amazing detail and textures going on. I even like the boots.. And how lovely is that throne/seat in the fifth picture...beautiful artwork. I'd love to see that up close in person.

Good luck, Lil, on your project.

^^ Well in this case it doesn't matter to me as long as Michael's in it :D But yeah I believe that dude was some singer named Alex, the pic is real, they met and everything. He even payed to have a statue made of Michael in his honor :)

Haha, sowwy! and wow that sounds like a wonderful new project!!! I was gonna say you know his body well enough... erm but then again I forgot you need the details on the outfit and whatnot :p Either way, whatever you do will end up being awesome :D

girl, shhhhhh..:shifty:
Thanks youu:huggy: Yeah I need a new one cause I finally finished the other one ;) this thread is going nowhere, lol :doh:

Last edited:
Back