Taj Jackson PCC complaint against @Real Lorraine and Sun Tabloid

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$240.00
Taj Jackson ?@tajjackson3 19h

Looks like its time to file another PCC complaint @reallorraine. What part of enough is enough do these people not understand. No more lies!

Charles Thomson@CEThomson 2 h.
Congrats to @tajjackson3 for his successful PCC complaint
against @reallorraine & The Sun for October's smear piece:
835306325qktz6ev7g4.jpg

Charles Thomson@CEThomson2 h.
@tajjackson3 It's a shame @reallorraine and The Sun refused
to acknowledge or apologise for their multiple factual inaccuracies,
though.

@tajjackson3 It is beyond ridiculous for @reallorraine & The Sun
to defend blatant factual inaccuracies by claiming they are
opinions.

@tajjackson3 The Sun's apology to your family is the very first
item in Lorraine's column; very top of the page: http://twitpic.com/dtbldi

he did not hesitate to defend his name , what about Blanekt ?

She was right though. If the trial was only to expose AEG's treatment of MJ like Taj says, why are they appealing now? Why offering settlements? Sorry Taj, not buying it.

he did not hesitate to defend his name , what about Blanekt ?

^^You know before I clicked on it I thought it was to do with the Blanket story, which to me is more brutal. This is a young child and the WHOLE piece was a lie. Further they ridiculed him. Can someone please ask him, why he did not complain, but complain about the piece about the family. Actually I don't even think the woman was directing the comments to Taj but to Katherine and her children. Yet, he felt it his duty to file a complaint.

The tweet said there was an apology, but then these journalists make money by writing a story that goes all around the globe and the apology is a few lines. He should do like that other guy (I think Geller) who got the apology and also a check!!

This argument about suing to show about the slapping etc. is a foolish cover. What good did this knowledge have for the public, except as entertainment or to make those who love Michael sad? All they had to do was once they had discovery, they could withdraw from the case, then spill the e-mails as they successfully did or write a book. They did not have to go all the way with a 5 month trial. Once the information was out in the trial, why go for an appeal if all you wanted was to show the slapping, etc. You already showed it. The mere fact you continued with a trial after you could leak the e-mails, and continue with an appeal after the e-mails came out in the trial, shows that you want MONEY. Who thinks for these people anyway.

Serendipity we think alike--we were typing the same thing at the same time.

Lorraine was right, she didn't lie. Then the Jacksons don't like when a few journalists even if they write for tabloids rub the truth into their faces. They're vultures and that trial was about money.

"What we wanted to do was expose what happened to my uncle last months of his life"... bla bla bla.
I wonder who are those people he refers as "we"? According to KJ's testimony she was on this alone :doh:
Most "family" seems to be lying and cannot keep their stories right.

Instead of doing what Taj said, they exposed Michael on front of millions of people in order to get money of AEG. They brought out all Michael personal and private issues, + and painted him as addict in need for numerous interventions.
Like Serendipity mentioned already, two settlement offers from "family" to AEG does not sound like they want to expose anything, it really only screams that family is /was after one thing, and that is money at any cost.

Note to Taj, you now are fully qualified hypocrite, as much as most of other family members. Congratulations.

The clip of the Lorraine's article on the first post, is there more of it or is that all what she said? Can somebody post the whole post from LK here. As far as I can read, there is not apology on that bit what CT posted?
I don't like her one bit but she is right what she said about MJ's bones should be picked over by vulture-like lawyers and shameless members of his family. She doesn't say anything different than what we say here, the only difference is that she can write article on the tabloid, we can't.

Last edited:
its a sad day when i find myself agreeing with that b*** kelly. guess that what it comes to when the jacksons are involved. you keep telling yourself that taj. im sure it helps u sleep at night. shame you dont care about defending mj as much as you do the family as a whole

She was right though. If the trial was only to expose AEG's treatment of MJ like Taj says, why are they appealing now? Why offering settlements? Sorry Taj, not buying it.

And isn't it ironic that Joe treated MJ the same way that Taj complains AEG did, only worse, and then MJ was just a defenseless kid. They excuse Joe's behavior as that's how it was back then, none of them ever really say it was wrong, KJ never even divorced him, but now she wants a company engaged in a partnership with MJ for a few months to pay them hundreds of millions. But it's not about cash. Sorry Taj, not buying it.

Is that 'apology' really a result of a pcc complaint? I find that incredibly hard to believe as it's valid opinion - you can easily defend it as posters have done here. And how can lorraine possibly be forced to apologise for that opinion when you think of all the clearly erroneous stuff that has been said continually about mj and recently blanket. I get the strong impression from that little article that lorraine/the sun are just ridiculing the jacksons - of course british people know people sue in civil cases for money. And to quote taj in saying the jacksons 'wanted the public to know mj was slapped, screamed at and thrown into a shower for not doing what he was told' like he was some naughty boy, is just totally embarrassing and cringe making. If this is their idea of standing up for mj and defending his reputation then i think it best if they go back doing nothing.

I wish the 3T's had remained quiet, because at least there were some members whose last name ended in Jackson that I did not have any negative feelings about. Now they started to open their mouths, and I find they are saying the same disheartening things all the others say. Now it is getting difficult for me to not put them all into one category. You have to ask yourself which one of them truly think about the way Michael and his children will be viewed and how his children will feel, before they open up their mouths. The big question is, if both guardians in the house are treating Michael's memory like this, what do the children in the house think of their father?

Anyway why would Taj even try to explain something when it is clear that what he says has no truth backing it up. Don't these people ever get embarrassed? Is it that they have said this foolish statement so many times that they have begun to believe it?

Is there any evidence for Michael being slapped and thrown a cold shower against his will? I have trouble believing that but maybe I just hadn't heard about it before.

I agree with the posters here, if the Jacksons were after justice why did they sue for money with a civil trial? If the Chandlers thought Michael was a criminal why did they hold a civil trial? Track 7 of HIStory in the answer to those questions.

Too funny that they demanded apologies from The Sun and Lorraine :puke: Kelly, yet they have no problems giving interview for The Sun to promote their Big Reunion :doh:

Too funny that they demanded apologies from The Sun and Lorraine :puke: Kelly, yet they have no problems giving interview for The Sun to promote their Big Reunion :doh:

^^Add to that: they blame a paper for helping spread the nipple & allegation stories which hurt their career and then go to the same paper to advertise. I wonder if they had to pay the Sun for the interview or if the sun paid them. Maybe the program told them they had to give an interview to the sun. Can people determine where they will advertise when they have to promote a book or show. I mean, does the publisher/promoter say you have to go on Leno & be interviewed by the Sun, and then the person has no choice but to do what they are told?

Is there any evidence for Michael being slapped and thrown a cold shower against his will? I have trouble believing that but maybe I just hadn't heard about it before.
We heard about it in the aeg trial - it appeared in emails that randy phillips wrote to his work buddies about slapping and screaming at mj to get him ready for the 02 press conf, mj was v nervous and had had a drink. Unpleasant stuff, which taj for some reason wants everybody to keep hearing about.

I was through with them a long time ago, they are nothing more than vultures just like the other Jacksons. Taj in particular has been pissing me off since at least 2010. Those who do not believe in blind devotion are well aware of their antics. They are all in waiting to get their pockets filled. Now at the ages of 35,37 and 41 they remembered they used to sing at 20, after 15 years of inactivity, maybe they can join their leeching father and the rest of the vulture Jackson's, maybe together they will be able to sell those 1500 tickets, of which the senile gang lead by Jermaine has only managed to sell 400 of.

Back