Letter from MJ to kids teacher

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$240.00
2210z6.jpg

WouldntU LikeToKnow ?@Etmoietvous
How cute! A note from MJ to his kids' teacher, asking her to enforce turn-taking, no letting PP interrupt each other.

Ivy ?@Ivy_4MJ 18 h

MJ's note to his kids' teacher: Miss Aileen, Please I beg you, Dont let Prince and Paris verbally interrupt each other, and you during class
MJ's note continued: their manners in this area is "terrible" please make them raise their hand whenever they speak, please help them.
MJ's note continued:Love MJ. sorry letter so sloppy

Michael was very much involved and cared about his childrens education as well and their manners...Good Father :)

It takes a good parent to know that his children are not always angels. He was amazing.

He really was hands on dad and paid attention how to raise his kids.

This letter is going for auction among the horror story that Michael wrote.
"We have been commissioned to sell this item, along with the 'Horror Story' and many other documents over the next few weeks.
http://www.sportandstarautographs.com/item.php?catid=14&pid=7114

What is that horror story about?

I know money is valued but it would have been nice if one of these teacher letters would have been given to the kids. Years from now I think it would get a smile from both kids and they would have a sweet memory.

What is that horror story about?

It´s about a "crazy man" , there were rumors he starved his wife and children before they were killed but then Prince and Paris -the children in the book- met him and found out the rumors wasn´t true
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/92163-Horror-Story-written-by-Michael-Jackson

I think it was a way for MIchael to tell Prince and Paris about terrible things people said about himself and it wasn´t the truth.

It reminds me of Home alone the childen heard rumors about a man who turned out to have a granddaughter in the choir and wished to see her and her parents but he and her parents had a fall out for a long time

Last edited:
Thanks Mist. I hadn't heard about that book before.

Thanks Mist. I hadn't heard about that book before.

It's not a book, it's a story MJ wrote for his children. It's on auction too: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Michael-J...36020&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en&afsrc=1

107093122.jpg

• Excerpt taken from the story
  • Written as play, it tells how Paris and Prince are playing on swings until the boy becomes disinterested and runs off.
  • "A pack of wild dogs then chase the two as Paris screams for her Dad."

The two kids spot a man working in a field with a sling blade "We see him working but we can't see his face."

The character of Prince tells his sister "He murdered his wife and no one ever sees his kids cause he keeps them tied to the bed like his wife, before he murdered her. He starves them first then he murdered them, Paris."

His terrified sister admits to being scared before asking how he killed them. "He did it with a sling blade Paris."

In the next scene Prince and Paris are in bed - too frightened to sleep. A twisted passage then describes how the monster got a facial scar.

"He starved a man for 2 weeks," it reads. "Just before killing him they had a fight. The guy he was trying to kill grabbed the knife to attack him. And he cut him over the eyes.

"He then got scared and ran into what they call the endless BLACK FOREST . . . he was never found again. Because they say there is no way out of the endless Black Forest."

The two youngsters venture into the 'Black Forest' to visit the 'crazy man.'

Shaking with fear, the children peer through the window of his cottage before a spine-tingling scene in which he creeps up behind them.

He stabs them as they try to escape his clutches and Prince has an asthma attack and stops breathing.

The monster then hunts them down in the forest before Prince apparently dies with his sister's head on his 'lifeless chest.'

In the final twist, the man carries Prince back to the cottage and holds hands with Paris. She is described as feeling 'safe and loved by him.'

The man carries Prince to his bed and puts the cover over the sick boy before sitting in a chair and watching him. When her brother finally awakes from his coma, Paris calms the traumatized boy as she tells him the man "won't hurt you".

Closing lines read: "He pulls the Toys from his jacket. What was broken is now mended, Fixed Paris. He didn't steal our toys Prince he fixed them. KIDS are happy to see their fixed toys again.

"Man gets up, walks to the door right before he exits Prince says thank you they exchange smiles and we see him."

---------------------------------------------
The note was penned during his stay at the Hempel Hotel
London 2006

I know money is valued but it would have been nice if one of these teacher letters would have been given to the kids. Years from now I think it would get a smile from both kids and they would have a sweet memory.

I agree. These belong to his children.

^Myosotis posted about it in the michaelmania thread.

I've never heard of this horror story before but when i googled it it seems the notw published it after mj's death so this teacher must have sold it for $$. I can't get my head round how anyone cd cope with even having their doodlings on paper being swiped and sold to the media - no one can survive that level of intrusion and scrutiny. It wd be nice if unrealistic if no fan bid on these items.

I can only imagine what the tabs made out of that story, but it seems to be a reworking of one of the themes in to kill a mocking bird. Very poignant.

Last edited:
I've never heard of this horror story before but when i googled it it seems the notw published it after mj's death so this teacher must have sold it for $$. I can't get my head round how anyone cd cope with even having their doodlings on paper being swiped and sold to the media - no one can survive that level of intrusion and scrutiny. It wd be nice if unrealistic if no fan bid on these items.

I can only imagine what the tabs made out of that story, but it seems to be a reworking of one of the themes in to kill a mocking bird. Very poignant.

I completely agree. I wish that the Estate had a means of acquiring these items for the children in future years. (and to keep them from endlessly circulating around the auction houses / newspapers.)

2210z6.jpg

WouldntU LikeToKnow ?@Etmoietvous
How cute! A note from MJ to his kids' teacher, asking her to enforce turn-taking, no letting PP interrupt each other.

Ivy ?@Ivy_4MJ 18 h

MJ's note to his kids' teacher: Miss Aileen, Please I beg you, Dont let Prince and Paris verbally interrupt each other, and you during class
MJ's note continued: their manners in this area is "terrible" please make them raise their hand whenever they speak, please help them.
MJ's note continued:Love MJ. sorry letter so sloppy

Daddy Michael's letter to Prince's and Paris's teacher is so....PRECIOUS!!!! :snowing:

Where did the children go to school? Was it a tutor that would come to the house? With all the money the estate get if I was in charge I would set a side a few hundred thousand for websites like eBay to buy this history and put it in a museum.

^ I agree that the Estate should buy this, but I think instead of putting it in a museum they should give it back to MJ's children. Then they later can decide whether they want to put it in a museum or book or whatever, but for now it should belong to them.

^^I would assume that the children have an allowance and can have someone buy these things for them if they want to.

I could understand that since the note was written for the teacher, she would have it. However, who took the story? Surely, after he wrote it, he did not give it to the teacher? I remember in reading that LOVE book that this contributor wrote that after Michael left the hotel room, she and one of the other workers rushed up to the room to look at it and she related what was in the garbage and about the candy bars or wrappers. I would assume that staff in hotels simply keep what people like Michael have lying around or what they leave behind.

It is so sad that people who worked for Michael kept everything he made and said to sell later: his phone messages to them, notes on paper, his clothes. They probably looked in his garbage too.

^^I would assume that the children have an allowance and can have someone buy these things for them if they want to.

Well, if they are aware of the fact it's on sale. Also, it's actaully theirs - at least the story and the note Prince wrote to Michael and what Paris wrote to Michael. So they should not pay for what's theirs!

Respect ^^I know but it seems certain people took took several things that was not nailed down from Michael's home, so now papers/documents end up on the auction block. We are not hearing any one protesting about the ownership, though. I wonder how much this teacher is going to make from that note.

I guess I look at these things a little different than some. There is also some benefit to all this IMO. The particular note above would be the teachers personal property. It was written to her. Just if MJ wrote you or anyone a note/message/letter it would be your property. We don't even know if the children are even interested in having it ? Nor can we judge or be presumptuous of what they personally want or don't want.. Also This teacher was always a portrayed as good teacher and nothing bad has ever been said about her. so if she needs the money and is the one selling this item , I hope it helps her out and it gets into the hands of someone that can preserve it. We just don't know the circumstances to morally judge such things IMO.

Its also good IMO that some people did find some of these precious, rare items and kept them .. other wise they would be lost forever , gone to the trash, burned destroyed etc etc.. so its not always a bad thing that they were salvaged and now on the auction block. The fact they are being saved for MJ's Legacy and posterity is more important than a cleaning lady or whomever that may be making a few bucks off them.

Being on the auction block is sometimes the best thing for valuable memorabilia, because it will more then likely be placed in the hands of collectors and people that know its value and will preserve it, and possibly loan to a museum in the future. A cleaning lady or someone who found something is not always the best person/place to keep it safe and preserved. Just saying ..

Anyway - That note is so sweet and so awesome and shows what a great father MJ was :heart:

I think most people discard notes people write to them asking them to do something. I am sure if we all call some teachers, they will say they don't keep the parents' notes to auction later. The mere fact the kids teacher kept the note, means she saw it as valuable because it was written by Michael Jackson. This all just makes me wonder how stars feel in their homes, because all their words, actions, dialogues, documents, objects are at the mercy of these people they hire to work in their homes.

MJ's employees can't be topped when it comes to selling out an employer. None of them faced any implications for breaking the confidentiality agreements they must have signed when they started working for him. We can blame his management and lawyers, who were not much better if not worse; Cochran comes to mind and Oxman, of course.

I can't imagine any other celebrity allowing their staff to ABUSE them the way MJ's staff abused him.

^Myosotis posted about it in the michaelmania thread.
I've never heard of this horror story before but when i googled it it seems the notw published it after mj's death ...
Yes that story also reminded me of To Kill A Mockingbird. I believe one of MJ's favorites and starring his good friend Gregory Peck .

this is so cute. and man I hate when people interupt each other and talk over each other also. I watch the show the view and the ladies do it all the time. gets on my last nerve to the point where I change the channel sometimes.

Back