Happy 17th Birthday Prince Michael Jackson - Feb 13, 2014

qbee

Proud Member
<header class="entry-header" style="line-height: 17.0625px; color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', Arial, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', sans-serif; font-size: 11px;">Please leave your Birthday wishes and messages for Prince on his 17th Birthday.

hsvpz4.jpg

Happy 17th Birthday Prince :heart:

Before our eyes you have become such a handsome young man. For one so young, you have accomplished so many wonderful things in your life and you still have so much to look forward to. You have always made me so proud in the way you carry yourself and how you honor your father and I know he would be very proud of you as well . Please enjoy your special day and know you are loved very very much.

also wanted to share this Beautiful Birthday Tribute originally posted on
ALL THINGS MICHAEL! &#9829;: Blog

A Year In the Life Of Prince Jackson &#8211; A 17th Birthday Tribute

</header>
tumblr_mi61lo7xnh1r6ug3ho1_500.png

Seventeen, an interesting age. Not quite an adult, yet not a little child, but still a minor. Most seventeen year-old&#8217;s are worried about their senior year and all its exciting privileges such as the prom, graduation and heading for college. It&#8217;s a time of life when the future lies brightly ahead and plans to transition into adulthood begin. Fortunately, there is still time to enjoy the carefree times of youth.

Like most teens at this stage, Prince is no different. He is very active and engaged in school and extra curricular activities. He leads a very normal life, but he also has to deal with the pressure of being the son of one of the most famous people on the planet. Prince is a very intelligent and gifted young man, who like his dad, is going to be a trailblazer in the future.

Last year for his 16th birthday, I wrote storybook style tribute about him taking his rightful place one day to rule his father&#8217;s kingdom entitled, The &#8216;Prince&#8217; Who Will Be &#8216;King.&#8217;

For this year, I would like to take a look back at the milestones he&#8217;s completed in the past year.

http://vallieegirl67.com/2014/02/13/a-year-in-the-life-of-prince-jackson-a-17th-birthday-tribute/

Happy 17th Birthday Prince Michael Jackson, Jr. !!!!

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY
:clap:? :clap:PRINCE MICHAEL JACKSON, JR. !!!! :clap::clap:
images

happy-birthday-cake.jpg

:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

Re: Happy 17th Birthday Prince Michael Jackson, Jr. !!!!

Where does the time go? Wow.

Happy Birthday Prince!

Happy Birthday, Prince!!

:wild: I can't believe another year has passed!!!! Happy Birthday Prince!!!!!!

images

happy birthday jr.

17 years old today. may you have a wonderful day as you grow into a fine young man. seeing you grow and change so much this last five years is heart breaking and lovely all at the same time.

Re: Happy 17th Birthday Prince Jackson - Feb 13, 2014

Happy Birthday Prince.

Re: Happy 17th Birthday Prince Jackson - Feb 13, 2014

OMG, he's 17! In a year he's an adult. Happy birthday, Prince!

WISHING :D

:wub: YOU

A :woohoo:

:punk: HAPPY

BIRTHDAY :hi:

PRINCE!!!! :heart:​

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
:shades::security::shades:
21684.gif
:shades::security::shades:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:king: :birthday: :jester: :bday_wish: :wish: :holiday: :king2:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Prince
wishing you a day filled with Joy, Presents and Love

Happy Birthday Prince Michael! May you and your siblings have a wonderful day full of joy and presents!
We love you so much and we will be by your side in every occasion!
We wish you all the bast and be sure that your father is so proud of you, we adore you!

Here's to your 17th Birthday Prince.

:birthday:We wish you a Happy Birthday
We wish you a Happy Birthday
We wish you a Happy Birthday
And a Happy New Year:birthday:

finn.jpg

Happy Birthday, Prince... wishing you a magical day!

My my, time sure does fly. I remember so clearly the joy of reading that Michael has become a daddy for the first time. It was a big thing at the time. Only days later he accompanied Elizabeth Taylor performed at her 65th birthday celebration and received best wishes from the likes of Rod Steward and Madonna.

Best wishes to you and many many more to go!

P.S. I love the picture of Prince and Michael, shot from their backs. Michael looks so elegant even when you don't even clearly see him.

Seventeen.......how time flies! it was just like yesterday the news of his birth was blasted all across the world. Wishing the very best to Prince on his birthday today, he has grown into such an intelligent and handsome young man.

Michael raised his kids well.

Sending many warm wishes for a wonderful 17th birthday, Prince. :birthday:

tumblr_mx300mBUMy1qj44vpo1_500.jpg

You had it right from the start. Daddy is smiling from heaven. Have a great day.

If Prince is reading this section, I wish him he's having a great and peaceful birthday in company of his loved ones! :birthday: Time flies indeed!

Back