Does Prince celebrate his birthday or is he raised a Jehovah Witness?

extendedremix

Proud Member
Do you know if Prince celebrates his birthday or is he raised a Jehovas Witness?

Re: Happy 17th Birthday Prince Michael Jackson - Feb 13, 2014

Do you know if Prince celebrates his birthday or is he raised a Jehovas Witness?
Prince does celebrate his Birthday and he is not a Jehovah Witness.
Michael Jackson celebrated the Birthdays of all his children every year he was with them

156rgcz.jpg

Prince does celebrate his Birthday and he is not a Jehovah Witness.
Michael Jackson celebrated the Birthdays of all his children every year he was with them

Thanx for the heartwarming video. I know that Michael celebrated the birthdays with the kids, but since they now live with Kathrin, who to my knowledge is still a practicing Jehovas Witness, this question is not easily answered I think.

Yes it is easily answered ^^ since just last year prince and his buddies lit a big candle like thing on his birthday. That is celebrating your birthday.

During the AEG trial he said he used to celebrate his birthday with his dad and Paris did it as well. But since Michael's death, they don't celebrate it anymore because he said it wouldn't be the same without him. Now they celebrate only Blanket's birthday.

^^He probably means like having a party or some formal activity, but any little activity you do for your birthday is celebrating it. If you go out and eat some ice cream for your birthday you are celebrating it. All his activity on his birthday including the tweeting shows he is celebrating his birthday. If he was not, the day would pass unnoticed.

Back