Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$240.00
Retweetet von Ivy
Lidija Begić ‏@LidijaBegic 18 h
@HumanNature227 @princemjjjaxon What's your favorite quote from your dad?

Retweetet von Ivy
Prince Jackson ‏@princemjjjaxon 18 h
@LidijaBegic @HumanNature227 "idc what you wanna be in life just make sure you're happy with it and be the greatest at it" Michael Jackson

Retweetet von Prince Jackson
Michael Jackson ♔ ‏@HumanNature227 16. Feb.

"You never know how long you have with someone, so don’t forget to say I love you while you can” - Michael Jackson pic.twitter.com/XIc2LBLSVQ
Bgm01VRIEAAXJ7c.jpg

I am sorry which one is from Prince? The top and bottom one? I find twitter a bit confusing to read who wrote what. I am still learning lol.

marebear;3962220 said:
I am sorry which one is from Prince? The top and bottom one? I find twitter a bit confusing to read who wrote what. I am still learning lol.

I'll help you :)

@LidijaBegic @HumanNature227 "idc what you wanna be in life just make sure you're happy with it and be the greatest at it" Michael Jackson

Often you'll read tweets from bottom to top, as earlier tweets are below the more recent ones. So here, Lidija Begić sent Prince a tweet 18 hours ago (at the time of posting).

To which Prince replied to both Lidija and HumanNature227: '"idc what you wanna be in life just make sure you're happy with it and be the greatest at it" Michael Jackson'.

"You never know how long you have with someone, so don’t forget to say I love you while you can” - Michael Jackson pic.twitter.com/XIc2LBLSVQ

Here Prince just simply retweeted a tweet/photo by HumanNature227, the one of MJ in the Barbara Walters interview :) (just in case you're not sure, it simply says "Michael Jackson ♔" by because that is what HumanNature227 set as his/her name on Twitter. Both Prince and Lidija used their actual name though).

HIStoric;3962231 said:
I'll help you :)

Often you'll read tweets from bottom to top, as earlier tweets are below the more recent ones. So here, Lidija Begić sent Prince a tweet 18 hours ago (at the time of posting).

To which Prince replied to both Lidija and HumanNature227: '"idc what you wanna be in life just make sure you're happy with it and be the greatest at it" Michael Jackson'.

Here Prince just simply retweeted a tweet/photo by HumanNature227, the one of MJ in the Barbara Walters interview :) (just in case you're not sure, it simply says "Michael Jackson ♔" by because that is what HumanNature227 set as his/her name on Twitter. Both Prince and Lidija used their actual name though).

Thank you so much! That helped me a lot.

tweets confuse the know u what out of me. glad i arent the only one lol

Paris78;3962181 said:
Retweetet von Ivy

Retweetet von Ivy

Bgm01VRIEAAXJ7c.jpg
How right you are, Michael...!

He recently posted a tweet about his dad it was a pic of him as a kid looking out a window and Michael behind him there was a quote on it

^^ I think I saw that on fb somewhere, this one right?

1798754_614239765311087_1816207952_n.jpg

With this text:
I owe you everything you gave me everything, a chance to be the greatest and Heal the World like you.
You gave us hope, and the ability to Keep the Faith, I was lucky enough to learn from a legend I appreciate everything thank you I love you and miss you.

So sweet and sad at the same time..

Prince Jackson ?@princemjjjaxon 15 h.
Just finished the premiere of Mr. Peabody and Sherman very good l recommend going to see it when it comes out

As it seems to be official-some Pics from Prince with Nikita at the premiere...
article-2574812-1C14CFA800000578-191_634x882.jpg

article-2574812-1C14CF1E00000578-948_634x889.jpg

Nikita Bess ?@nikitabess13 4 h.
#tbt to the premiere last night with @princemjjjaxon :) #MrPeabodyandSherman pic.twitter.com/kFz7KvoZas
BiEeAyUCMAAQ84g.jpg

Spiritual Truths ‏@TheGodLight 15. März

If by the grace of God you find happiness, do remember to share your joy with the rest of the world.

a n d i e ‏@dreydawgg 2. März

@ParisJackson and @princemjjjaxon thanks for the book and making day :) you guys are so kind pic.twitter.com/BT0PIyUxtX
Bhwp4ZUCIAAA5CR.jpg

Prince Jackson@princemjjjaxon

80 hours of actual work in total 7 hours just today of work with 1hr of transporting the materials it should be done in a couple weeks
https://vine.co/v/MhE3D1hgwW9

Thats what NYPost ist writing:

Like father, like son.

Michael Jackson wasn’t the only animal-loving member of his family; son Prince is just as pet-obsessed. The 17-year-old has created an extensive reptile habitat for his beloved animals.
Clad in dress slacks and white tank top, the eldest of the King of Pop’s three children was photographed leaving a Los Angeles-area pet store with a friend on Monday, carrying a piece of wood and bag of other pet essentials.
The younger Jackson has been charting the progress of the structure, which he is building himself, on social media over the last two weeks. On Tuesday, he revealed he’s put 80 hours into it.
“Prince has about 10 snakes. He started with them after his father died when he went to live with his grandmother. He’s got lizards, too,” a family source recently told People. ”He’s very, very serious about them.”The source added, “It comes from his father and growing up around animals.”

Prince Jackson@princemjjjaxon1 h
¡Tengo mi avión privado a Cuba! pic.twitter.com/Yujrlbp31l

BjbUD5XIQAA6CzY.jpg

What is that photo about ^^ is he travelling somewhere?

The post just read people's tweets to get ideas for stories I see.

Prince Jackson@princemjjjaxon1 h
¡Tengo mi avión privado a Cuba!
http://pic.twitter.com/Yujrlbp31lht...ncemjjjaxon/status/447778376645107712/photo/1

BjbUD5XIQAA6CzY.jpg

This is a wonderful opportunity for Michael Jackson, Jr.!!
Perhaps his travel plans are school related. Going to Cuba will allow Prince to emerge himself in the Spanish language; or maybe, instead, he is traveling to Cuba with some of his friends in the movie industry.

He just needs to be back in time to celebrate Paris's 16th birthday.
However, going to Cuba would, also, be a good experience for the "Birthday Girl", Paris Jackson!!
:cheeky:

Last edited:
Apparently it is a Buckley School field trip. How cool is that? To travel to Cuba on a high school field trip is pretty darn cool!

J._Martinez7-200x300.jpg

Javy Martinez

He recently visited Cuba on a humanitarian trip and enjoyed seeing how technology is implemented not only at universities, but at elementary schools Martinez is finishing his last semester of the Masters of Education program in Advanced Instruction, and hopes to someday pursue an EdD or PhD.

http://rossier.usc.edu/martinez-13-helps-buckley-school-techppartnership-with-kno/

<header style="position: relative; top: -14px; margin-bottom: 6px; color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: Arimo, sans-serif; font-size: 15.454545021057129px; line-height: 22px;">Michael Jackson&#8217;s Son Prince, Snake Charmer, On School Trip to Cuba
Michael Jackson&#8217;s Son Prince, Snake Charmer,
On School Trip to Cuba

by Roger Friedman - <time itemprop="dateCreated" class="entry-date updated" datetime="2014-03-23T16:25:03+00:00">March 23, 2014 4:25 pm</time></header>

This is not Snakes on a Plane 2: Michael Jackson traveled all over the planet but he never visited Cuba. So now his son, Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., aka Prince, gets the chance. Prince sent out an Instagram selfie holding plane tickets to Cuba. He left on Friday with his school group from the Buckley School in Los Angeles. Yes, that is correct. I think when I was 17 our school trips were to the Statue of Liberty and the PT Barnum Museum. We have stopped at McDonald&#8217;s. But times change!

Prince also has become something of a snake charmer. According to his Twitter account, the son of Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe is raising snakes at his family home in Calabasas, California. The snakes are named Sparta and Athens, and they live in a cage Prince built for them himself. According to my source: &#8220;Basically Prince was raised in a zoo&#8211;

Am I the only one feeling he should be more sensible and private about these kind of informations? Not even only talking about paparazzi following schoolkids what should be annoying enough... there's crazy peeps out there! sheeesh teenager minds!

This Roger has resurfaced I see and is pasting the information from the NY Post into his own story. Why would he say the kid was raised in a zoo?

Petrarose;3973668 said:
^^Thanks I was wondering what that photo was about.

This is such a cool story. I love this whole idea of what Javy Martinez may have begun with the Buckley School. There are some very learned people who live in Cuba, but you don't hear much about them.

Martinez ’13 Helps Buckley School TechPpartnership with Kno

April 17, 2013

Javy Martinez ME Advanced Instruction, Secondary STEM ’13 is helping to pioneer a partnership between Kno and The Buckley School in Los Angeles by bringing interactive etextbooks to more than 15 classrooms and subjects ranging from U.S. History to Biology to AP Calculus.

Martinez, who serves as Buckley’s Educational Technology Director and Computer Science department chair, started the school’s iPad ebook program as a way to increase technology in the classroom. In researching other schools, he perceived that many schools were giving students iPads in order to claim a 1:1 program, but were not using this as the primary delivery device for information. Martinez worked with Kno to successfully pilot an ebook program with Seniors and Juniors on a small scale in order to fix bugs, solve problems and find ways to help teachers.

The Kno partnership is the latest in a long line of classroom technology leadership at Buckley. The school also has 3D printers in science classes and uses AirServer mirroring technology. The school’s new S.M.A.R.T. (Science, Math, Art, Robotics, and Technology) building is helping the school to properly implement STEM curriculum as well.

Martinez strives to present educational technology as a viable option for teachers, and hopes to make classrooms more student-centric rather than teacher-centric. He incorporates principles of STEM and 21st century learning practices into his job each day. He recently visited Cuba on a humanitarian trip and enjoyed seeing how technology is implemented not only at universities, but at elementary schools Martinez is finishing his last semester of the Masters of Education program in Advanced Instruction, and hopes to someday pursue an EdD or PhD.

http://rossier.usc.edu/martinez-13-helps-buckley-school-techppartnership-with-kno/

Good on USC, too, which I'm sure several Buckley students will be attending, when they graduate from high school!

This Roger has resurfaced I see and is pasting the information from the NY Post into his own story. Why would he say the kid was raised in a zoo?

because hes an idiot who was obsessed with mj and is now obsessed with his kids. Like any tabloid hack he likes implying insults

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back