Joe Jackson- Someone Bailed Me Out of Tax Debt

ivy

Proud Member
Joe Jackson has a mysterious benefactor ... who just bailed him out of tax debt ... and we think we know who that person is.

Joe owed just over $70,000 in back California taxes ... way back, as in 1996.

Joe just didn't pay ... but suddenly -- 4 days ago -- the debt was cleared.

Joe doesn't have a lot of spare cash lying around these days, so who paid the dough? It's highly unlikely/out of the question that the Michael Jackson Estate anted up for Joe.

So the logical person is the one we're going with -- Katherine Jackson, who gets around $100K a month from the Estate. And even though Katherine and Joe don't live together, he has a lot of influence over her. And there's this ... his last known address is Katherine's house.

Educated guess, but we'd put money on it.

I would put money on it too. It was the Estate once again basically. We know they sure won't be bothering their rich dauther when MJ is there to milk.

It probably came from the consultation fees she got. Let's just say Michael paid for it.

and Michael would puke if he knew his money is used to pay Joe's debts.

Next we will hear Randy and Jermaine's child support paid off too :puke:

Joe doesn't have a lot of spare cash lying around these days, so who paid the dough? It's highly unlikely/out of the question that the*Michael Jackson
Estate anted up for Joe.

So the logical person is the one we're going with -- Katherine Jackson, who gets around $100K a month from the Estate. And even though Katherine and Joe don't live together, he has a lot of influence over her. And there's this ... his last known address is Katherine's house.
------------------------------

spot the contridiction.

It probably came from the consultation fees she got. Let's just say Michael paid for it.

Actually we could say that Michaels minor children paid for it, but that would be okay with Joe as he has lived off children for most of his adult life.

As long as the estate is willing to give money to Katherine, no one in the Jackson family are going to have any big financial difficulties.

I wanted the IRS to get into Katherine's finances but then I thought it over and realized that was not a good idea because if she needs money to pay taxes, due to the payment she's receiving for consulting fees, the estate will pay for it. To me it seems Branca is not following Michael's direction.

I doubt seriously that Katherine is truthful in the requests she makes to the Estate for money. She likely manipulates things by thoroughly "padding" the stated monthly/annual "expenses" for herself and the kids, so that she can still use MJ's money to cover Joe and the other family members, as she is accustomed to doing. In fact she seems to wield even more power now, because since MJ's not around to say no, she's been able to manipulate things even more to pay off things that MJ refused to pay off for her (like the Moonies). It's probably pretty hard for the Estate to justify denying her the money when she portrays the request as being for the kids or herself, though they probably suspect that she's not really spending that much on the actual beneficiaries since their basic costs are already covered.

Last edited:
When Joseph use to ask him for money he would give it to his mother instead so she would manage it for him... So Katherine giving Joseph money would not be far fetched.. But we don't know where the money came from!! Joseph gets around, he knows many people that have money.

Really? please tell me where r these people who hand others , especially Joe, money for free.

If his own children don't provide for him, how come do you expect strangers to do that?

I often wonder if Katherine hasn't always been some kind of force behind the throne, of which Michael sat on the throne of power. When you watch the movie about the Jackson family, the scene where Michael is complaining about his acne and the fans think he is ugly, during his teen year's, it portrays Katherine as this nurturing and understanding woman in Michael's life. No one will ever come close to that, is how the story line was developed. I'd say there is a lot of truth in that particular scene. I think anyone who attempts to cross a certain line in Katherine's heart, a toenail even, of dethroning Katherine from this imaginary source of influence will be dealt with.

See ya' around Paris!

The Jacksons: An American Dream around 33:00

Back