Isn't it ironic...don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunk96

The Queen HBIC
*Apparently,my request for closing this thread was ignored,so I deleted my first post and am asking again if a mod can close this thread.*

Last edited:
First off all, Janet's achievements doesn't make her untouchable.
If she does something against Michael or his kids, she will have it.

I'm sorry but you seem to have very little actual information what went on during granny-napping, and what you have, is incorrect? Phone messages were between Janet and Prince, not Paris. You have issue with teenager over your beloved Janet and seem to blame Paris for everything! This is not the first time you bring in Paris' actions as cause of all the mess, but really, what is your problem with Paris?

If that Janet's reply " don't let them, please" was photoshopped, why didn't she come out explaining it? Why others who were included in the reply thingy didn't come out and say that message wasn't real?
She had no problem explaining everything else? See how fast she got her pr people denying slapping Paris, so why didn't she instruct them to deny that message?
Because it was real and she couldn't deny it.

Why Prince's phone was hacked and his message deleted? Guess who ordered hacking and this someone wanted to save her face.

I personally didn't care about her at all, as her music wasn't my liking, so she was nobody to me.
But by getting involved Randy's attempt to take over Michael's estate, she made herself known to me, and she most certainly deserves people disliking her actions. She nothing but common thug as anyone out there who commits criminal act.
Believe me, if it had been any other than KJ useless cubs, Randy, Janet and Jermaine would have spent time in jail for what they did.

Ps, don't come back to say she didn't kidnap anyone, because she did.

Watch this and then come back with more excuses for Janet and other thugs

I seems to me that you are in the same line of raising kids than Gladys Knight, kick Paris' teeth in for disrespecting their elderlys?

Ps, Janet would have gotten more respect if she had apologised her actions towards Paris, and at least tried to explain what the hell she was doing, but she choose to not to say anything, so be it.

Last edited:
I can not recall I´ve read something about Janet Jackson lately on this forum.
Good or bad.
I don´t hate her, I´m just not interested.
I´m more interested in animals than to read about Janet Jackson.

I've never been a fan of hers either, I just used to like a few of her songs but I knew who she was first because of Scream. In Mexico Janet's been known for being Michael's little sister and the Super Bowl scandal anyways.

Despite not being a fan I didn't despise her until she jumped to the bandwagon of drug addiction in denial with that hag Oprah in 2010 when she hadn't seen him in years. I mean, what a cold, vindictive b**ch just because Michael didn't want to tour with her and the brothers in 2007 knowing they wanted to force him. As Bubs mentioned the granny-napping, that was the last straw. If someone messes with Michael and his children, he/she goes to my sh!t list, no matter who they are.

And neverland-ranch, don't you dare to call Paris a brat, as you can see in the video, your beloved Janet tried to snatch Paris' phone and Paris because she ruined the nappers' plan to take over Michael's Estate but as always, it's easier to put the blame on a poor orphaned, young girl than seeing the truth. If you want to continue to be a fan of hers even though she betrayed Michael and disrespected/hurt his children, is up to you but don't blame on a poor thing Paris for exposing callous actions of "ADULTS."

Last edited:
To me it all started with her taking money from MJ's Estate for his funeral. That put a real bad taste in my mouth. The fact that the family used the Estate to buy resting spots for the whole clan and Janet felt the need to take back her lousy $50 000, showed me how cheap she truly is.

Not to mention all those decades where she left her brother to carry alone the burden of supporting the whole family.

And of course the granny napping was the final straw for me. It's pretty clear that she wants to keep herself and her money as far away as possible from the family, including her mother, and she would rather they keep mooching off of MJ and leave her alone.

Last edited:
If someone messes with Michael and his children, he/she goes to my sh!t list, no matter who they are.

And neverland-ranch, don't you dare to call Paris a brat, as you can see in the video, your beloved Janet tried to snatch Paris' phone and Paris because she ruined the nappers' plan to take over Michael's Estate but as always, it's easier to put the blame on a poor orphaned, young girl than seeing the truth.

Agreed with the bolded part. I thought I was the only one with s..t list:) Anyways most of the Jackson's are in my s..t list.

There is a saying that when you sleep with the dogs, you get up with fleas.
Janet, figuratively speaking slept with dogs, when she agreed to participate Randy's insane plot, and now she is full of fleas.

You guys have sumer up my thoughts pretty well...no need for me to add anything...lol

To me it all started with her taking money from MJ's Estate for his funeral. That put a real bad taste in my mouth. The fact that the family used the Estate to buy resting spots for the whole clan and Janet felt the need to take back her lousy $50 000, showed me how cheap she truly is.

Not to mention all those decades where she left her brother to carry alone the burden of supporting the whole family.

And of course the granny napping was the final straw for me. It's pretty clear that she wants to keep herself and her money as far away as possible from the family, including her mother, and she would rather they keep mooching off of MJ and leave her alone.

i have to agree with this. i had no probelm with her before that. saw her on two tours bought her albums etc. but the fact she and the family had the estate paying for their funeral clothes buying plots etc and wanting the 50k back along with her later actions confirmed to me what had been suspected of janet through the years. that she was quite happy with mj being the cash cow for the family as that stopped the rest of them harrassing her aslong as she got a quite life everything else was ok. the fact she gave so little money to her mother at the same time as when mj left $1 mill right before he left for bahrain. after everything mj had just been through he made sure money was left back at home to pay for kj and the family yet janet gave a tiny amount. add onto that her actions in getting involved with randy and his D.A B.S in order to make her and the family appear to be the normal ones and then the whole granny napping episode exposed her full on.

janet seems to be of the opinion that mj can be used and abused and ill go along with it because it insures me a quiet life. aslong as money is going to the family via the estate then shes quite happy because they wont go after her.and as janet is a jackson its all about the good of the family ie throw mj under a bus if it insures me and everyone else an easy life and a pr image of the normal ones who tried to save the D.A

My problem with Janet was I thought she and Michael were close or at least she supported him. Her interview about dragging a horse to water comment bothered me and it felt cold how she was. She never saw Michael for years and had no clue about his life like the others. She goes on Oprah with Tyler Perry and they talk about Michael as an addict and he didn't even know Michael. I am not denying Michael had issues but what period is she talking of? She saw him a month before he died and didn't see anything wrong.

Then I thought she would spend time with Michael's kids. She doesn't have kids and I know she has her career but I thought she might put in more of an effort. Latoya is and I don't trust her but they are close to her and I never thought I would imagine that. She lets his kids worry over their grandma. They still grieving over their dad and caused them unnecessary grief. That was cruel.

She doesn't even support anything the estate does. Like the Cirque de Soleil shows. It would have been nice to see her there. They are quality shows. She believes and does whatever Randy tells her. He seems unstable and hell bent on the estate as the bad guys. At Murray's trial, yes she was on tour but she mostly came when AEG people were on the stand. She has a lot of money and it is her right not to help or give much but it is like she lets Michael take care of it all and that isn't very fair.

I take nothing away from her achievements. I even think she got a bad rap after that whole superbowl thing with Justin Timberlake. It was nothing compared to what is on tv nowadays. I think it's sad that she has no involvement with his kids. She said she missed not having a lot of time with Michael yet she could get to know his kids and support them. I know Randy is her brother but she really should watch him. If he is desperate enough he will turn on her too.

Last edited:
*DISCLAIMER: I am not downing or disrespecting anyone's opinion.I am expressing my own opinion and my opinion should be respected,because I respect yours*

Janet is probably one of the most disrespected Jackson's on this forum,which I still question. I understand most of the hate is from her "allegedly" slapping Paris and sending those "texts".

#1 - First and foremost,everyone quotes Michael's song "Tabloid Junkie" to defend pretty much any hater argument from a Michael fan(yes,I've even used this as well),yet it's perfectly okay to hate on Janet,aka his sister? Not only that,there are two different sides to the "pancake". For all we know,Paris could have been a complete brat and Janet was giving her discipline,since she more-than-likely hasn't been shown any whatsoever since Michael's passed on.
#2 - Those texts...with modern technology,anything can be faked.Supposed tweets,screenshots,and of course texts. Whoever sent out those texts that were sent between Paris and Janet could have been Photoshopped easily.
I could even go into Photoshop right now and make up a stupid fake text that Janet supposedly sent to me and gullible people would believe me.

So you are accusing Prince of forging those text messages? Because he was the one who published them and the exchange was between him and Janet/Rebbie. You really equate that with tabloid rumours? So your defense of Janet will go as far as calling Michael's children liars, forgerers and brats?

Paris wasn't a "brat". The kids were denied of contact to their legal guardian. Not accidentally but on the order of some of the siblings, including Janet as the text messages on Prince's phone proved it. How is that normal to you that adults do this to orphaned children?

I'm no Janet fan but until this incident I had no issues with her. Since then I do side-eye her. Although I am not a fan of hers I acknowledge her as an artist - she's been pretty influential in the 80s, early 90s. But her merits as an artist have nothing to do with why MJ fans side-eye her.

Down cutting Janet's success is pointless, she is one of the most successful female artists!! How often do I read the lines "...does not compare to Michael." ... No one said compare to Michael anything.. She is her own artist and she became very successful!

If we can consider people like stevie wonder &Tina Turner successful than there is no reason to cut down Janets success because she's out sold many "successful" artists.

People have to learn to separate someone's work with the person.. Michael always made clear that it is what he wants people to do!

And the talk about her and money is just stupid to me!! her alone is worth over $150 million (2012) and she married a multi billionaire.. She needs money from no one.. How she manages it may be a different story!

I have not agreed with some of the things she's done and said... I will also say there is not 1 family member in MY family that would not disappoint me in some way!!

Whatever, im over this.... at least for now lol

And the talk about her and money is just stupid to me!! her alone is worth over $150 million (2012) and she married a multi billionaire.. She needs money from no one.. How she manages it may be a different story!

So it's stupid to you? Why did she then ask MJ's Estate for money for Michael's funeral? If she has money did she really need that freaking $50,000 so much that she couldn't be generous about it? It's her brother, not some stranger! If she has money then why did she need to bug Michael in 2008 to go on tour with her and the brothers so that she could pay her band that she hired for her planned tour that fell through? Why did Michael had to pay most of Katherine's bills throughout his life - and even now? Maybe Janet has money but then some of her behaviour to Michael was all the more shameful.

not asking for the 50 k back is the least janet could have done after what mj did his entire life.and how he paid for it with his life.shes a millonaire but wants that money back. abit of gratitude would have been nice .but tbh it smells of tightness beyond belief especially after how shes gotten out of paying for the family over the years due to mj. paying for the families wardrobe just sums up the families tackyness to me. but imo they blamed mj for what happened to him throughout his life so felt he should pay for everyones costs.

I knew the Estate took care of most of the memorial and funeral expenses, I thought she had helped somehow. What I didn't know was the whole clan used Michael's money to buy resting spots. That was indeed tacky, disrespectful and cheap. Poor things Michael, PPB what a crappy family of vultures they have! :no:

All the Jackson siblings claim to love Michael, imagine if they hated him. Janet's and also Rebbie's cold and unloving way they spoke about their brother in those recent months of his passing made me cry and frightened me. Most of us who were complete strangers for Michael have shown more love and respect towards him than the whole clan together. :cry:

LMAO I didn't start this thread for flamebait,but you all seem to be coming up here and attacking me.
This is my opinion and my observations.No I never called the kids liars and forgers and I apologize if my comments came off that way.
But it's just ridiculous that people waste their time trying to hate when I've never personally seen Janet being cold or nasty or calculating,unlike the other family members,especially in the granny-napping fiasco.
What matters is that Katherine has contact again with her grand kids and everything on the surface seems peaceful.
*Mods please close the thread and delete my beginning post*

I have to ask, how do we know SHE asked the estate for money for the funeral? Is this documented!!

To me whether she asked for it back or the estate offered it to her back, she should not have taken it back. After everything Michael did for the whole family even Janet when she first started it was the least she could do for him as her brother. That's what family do for each other. I think it is documented that the estate paid her back.

I think most people who have an issue with Janet it has nothing to do with her achievements or anything like that. It's the actions these last few years since Michael's death that people have had the issue with concerning her.

No one was attacking you neverland, we just pointed out the things you were wrong about Janet and concerning the children. And the only one who's coming up with the hatred thing is you, no one here used that word to refer to her. Despite her achievements as a performer, it doesn't make her less a bad sister because she is. If she had apologized for hurting those poor things and the lies she said about Michael, she wouldn't have it, trust me.

Last edited:
I have to ask, how do we know SHE asked the estate for money for the funeral? Is this documented!!

Yes, it is.

Here is an blog post explaining it in detail with court documents and all: http://mjandjustice4some.blogspot.hu/2012/10/disproving-randall-sullivan-part-one.html

In this letter, Janet, through her attorney denies that she delayed her brother's funeral by demanding repayment from the Estate. Everything points to this being a true statement. However, Janet's attorney also states that "In fact, she paid for the funeral and was reimbursed for some of those expenses by Michael Jackson's estate in the year after the services took place." This appears to be clearly false. Janet Jackson did not pay for her brother's funeral, and was in fact, repaid for the nearly $50,000 deposit she put down at Forest Lawn.

vanity+fair+20.JPG

---

It was MJ's Estate that paid for his funeral, not his family. The Estate even paid for the family's wardrobe. Even though some of you claim that Janet is a multi-millionaire and does not need money from MJ's Estate. She sure does not behave like that. It's her brother and if she is really that rich she could have and should have been generous.

Last edited:
It is ironic that Janet and other ......'s took KJ to get some rest and look rainbows after claiming she had a mini stroke, but Joe had a stroke 3 months later and there were no rush from Janet and others to take Joe to Arizona for rest or anything.
Makes you think, doesn't it?

Last edited:
It's her brother and if she is really that rich she could have and should have been generous.

Absolutely. MJ has paid for the funerals of strangers during his lifetime, yet Janet couldn't part with her 50k for her own brother. Not only she should have paid the funeral, but she should have shared the huge bill of the family's resting spots with the Estate. After all they are her family just as much as they are MJ's.

But as usual she prefered to leave the financial burden on MJ.

I already believed what you were saying about those lousy 50K serendipity and respect, you had no reason to lie. Thanks for the evidence.

It really made her look like an uncaring and/or unloving miser. Were those 50K so important to delay her own brother's funeral? Unbelievable, it makes me wonder more if they really loved him as they claim... :no:

I already believed what you were saying about those lousy 50K serendipity and respect, you had no reason to lie. Thanks for the evidence.

It really made her look like an uncaring and/or unloving miser. Were those 50K so important to delay her own brother's funeral? Unbelievable, it makes me wonder more if they really loved him as they claim... :no:

Actually the part that she delayed the funeral because of the money was not true just another lie by Randall Sullivan. But it's true that her 50k that she paid was repaid to her by Michael's Estate.

Thanks for the clarification. It was totally ungenerous taking back her money either way, Michael paid for his own funeral and still has to pay for the Jackson's through kJ. SMH

Well I'll say It's tasteless of Janet not to have paid for the funeral and in my personal opinion should have paid for every penny since she has the money..

I do still think Janet gets more 'hate' than deserving though.. I don't think anyone is deserving of as much hate as some of the Jacksons get! Yes they've done some F'd up things, they continue to do things that are just wrong... But things that I sometimes see being said are things I would not say to my worse enemy... Even if someone personally did the same to me as they have done to MJ.

I get letting things out, it's healthy to - but I don't believe the family is evil, just corrupted.

KOPV;3965614 said:
Well I'll say It's tasteless of Janet not to have paid for the funeral and in my personal opinion should have paid for every penny since she has the money..

I do still think Janet gets more 'hate' than deserving though.. I don't think anyone is deserving of as much hate as some of the Jacksons get! Yes they've done some F'd up things, they continue to do things that are just wrong... But things that I sometimes see being said are things I would not say to my worse enemy... Even if someone personally did the same to me as they have done to MJ.

I get letting things out, it's healthy to - but I don't believe the family is evil, just corrupted.

I disagree Janet should not have paid for her brother&#8217;s funeral. He had life insurance that is what life insurance is for. Her asking for her money back shocked me because forty nine grand to her is like forty nine cents to me. As far has the thing she has said and done since Michael died? Well, she did herself no favors<o:p></o:p>

^ So what do you disagree with? lol

Were you quoting someone?

no I'm saying that.. I'm saying it's tasteless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back