New-Video-Prince, Paris, and Blanket Volunteer at CHLA 3/2/14 Instagram and Prince Twitter Page

CherubimII

Proud Member
Look closely and you will see the ever Lovely Paris Jackson
at the Children's Hospital of Los Angeles on March 2, 2014!!!!
:woohoo:

Me and my family at CHLA volunteering to help make the patients stay more fun it's a good program to volunteer for and I recommend doing it---Prince Jackson

Prince posted a Vine of him, TJ, Royal and what looks to be Paris? AT Children's Hospital LA today.

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/8940...?versionId=GZLZhWSNGLQyYNAHXfed UqUZ8l_0hzft

:huggy::dance2: NEW PIC!!!!!!!!! :vishenka_34::dance2:
c6a670b6a26b11e3846c0a5952705aa1_8.jpg

"So I just had a pleasant surprise; Michael Jackson's kids Paris, Blanket, and Prince came to visit me right now.
I'm in shock."

[video]https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/894084FD7B1052029852414275584_1fe7de1f32f.4.4.2247 847114342186925.mp4?versionId=GZLZhWSNGLQyYNAHXfed UqUZ8l_0hzft[/video]
r2WpuRSh5uE.jpg

https://twitter.com/princemjjjaxon

Last edited:
Glad to see the children following their father's footsteps on charity work and I'm also glad to see Paris happier and in contact with her brothers. :happy:

:girl_aww: Paris looks so beautiful!

Last edited:
Nice to see PPB are doing charity work, but I'm going to be Debbie Downer and say this is beginning of Paris hunt from now on.

Next we just wait for few days when KJ unveil new Paris at J4 concert, great promotion to them.

God bless those kids. Michael would be so proud of them. paris is gorgeous as ever. stay strong paris and keep the faith.

Nice to see PPB are doing charity work, but I'm going to be Debbie Downer and say this is beginning of Paris hunt from now on.

Next we just wait for few days when KJ unveil new Paris at J4 concert, great promotion to them.

Unfortunately, you are probably right.

yeah, that's what I thought also. She's only back to promote the show.

a n d i e ?@dreydawgg 19 h.
@ParisJackson and @princemjjjaxon thanks for the book and making day :) you guys are so kind pic.twitter.com/BT0PIyUxtX
Bhwp4ZUCIAAA5CR.jpg

Can u explain your encounter with mjs kids? did paris talk to u? THTS awesome
They gave me a book and Paris and I talked about what we want to be when we're adults and where we want to go to college :) she's perfect

If TJ or other Jackson's suggested the children to do it, it wouldn't surprise me they used them for promotion but if it was Prince's idea or the 3 of them in general, I don't think PPB would do it for attention. I'd like to find out if the Jackson's are puppeteers controlling or not.

Last edited:
When will the EXPLOITATION of these sorry kids ever STOP?

Keya Morgan ?@KeyaMorgan 19 h.

I'm proud of @ParisJackson & @princemjjjaxon for continuing Michael Jackson's great legacy of helping the sick & poor.Great job! Never stop

I have a feeling that they want to do this. That is what Michael taught them. It's great to see them together and Michael would be proud of them.

Kids show up in a children's hospital and all every says is "exploitation"..Jeez, maybe they wanted to be like their dad and actually out of the bottom of their hearts wanted to do this since it was something their father found so important during his life?

Paris has grown up a lot in such a short period of time, Prince too.

yes, I believe these kids did this out of the kindness of their hearts. they want to do what their father tried to do "heal the world". and they are not getting any money in return by doing this. It seems to me they are doing this from the heart.

I have a feeling that they want to do this. That is what Michael taught them. It's great to see them together and Michael would be proud of them.

I think it's sincere, too, and not prompted by other Jackson interests. Also...Prince is in what grade in school now? A junior? Senior? Many high schools also encourage students, particularly upperclassmen, to be involved in community and charitable endeavors. It not only serves the community, but makes the student appear more well rounded, and can help with college admittance, even if you're a good student as Prince is, being involved with community service is seen as a plus.

I don't believe at all they are forced to do that( may be Blanket :D). This is something MJ encouraged them to do. I am afraid Paris is only welcomed back because the J4 has a plan for her to help their shows gain some publicity. I am sure if it were up to the Jacksons they would have wanted her to appear first on their show not in a children's hospital doing charity work.

Keya Morgan ?@KeyaMorgan 19 h.

I'm proud of @ParisJackson & @princemjjjaxon for continuing Michael Jackson's great legacy of helping the sick & poor.Great job! Never stop

I'm sorry but this guy is off his rockers!

Keya Morgan ?@KeyaMorgan Feb 26
Paris Jackson knows the truth about how Michael Jackson was killed. She was there. That's why they locked her up & away from everyone.

Michael Jackson's manger Frank Dileo was murdered because of what he knew about Michael death. Not an accident. Many others too.

Michael Jackson's lawyer Peter Lopez was also murdered just a few months after they killed #MJ. They shot him in the head. He knew too much

^^ Too funny!!! These conspiracy theorists are getting crazier. He forgot to add Thompson, Michael's designer & Elizabeth, because they also died close to 09. How about Thompson finding out something when he was making the outfits and Michael telling Elizabeth who was trying to kill him.

^^Not to mention Farrah F died in the same day as MJ so somebody must have killed her too.:smilerolleyes:
--------------------------------

Seemingly UK rag Daily Mail found out about PPB's charity work and posted a little story of it. What was disgusting about it, DM didn't have much info about their hospital visit, the perverts in DM decided to use old photos of Paris in bikinis to fill out the page :blink:

Last edited:
Lets not forget skipper dieing aswell.

why are the daily fail so obsessed with the kids. why do they think their middle aged middle class readers wanna read about them. such scum especially after the harman issue

^^Not to mention Farrah F died in the same day as MJ so somebody must have killed her too.:smilerolleyes:
--------------------------------

Seemingly UK rag Daily Mail found out about PPB's charity work and posted a little story of it. What was disgusting about it, DM didn't have much info about their hospital visit, the perverts in DM decided to use old photos of Paris in bikinis to fill out the page :blink:

Here is the article:

Making dad proud! Michael Jackson's children pose with a sick patient during visit to a children's hospital
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 23:44 GMT, 4 March 2014 | UPDATED: 23:44 GMT, 4 March 2014

Michael Jackson's children are following in their father's footsteps.
On Sunday his three kids - Prince, aged 17, Paris, aged 15, and Blanket, aged 12 - visited a sick patient while at Children's Hospital in Los Angeles.
They made the young girl smile and sit up up even though she was being treated in a hospital bed.

Michael, who died in 2009, was a humanitarian who supported such charities as AIDS Project Los Angeles..
During their volunteer work, the siblings appeared like one happy family as they stood close and cracked smiles.Prince seemed the most enthusiastic, while sister Paris stood in the middle with her arm on younger brother, Blanket.

Paris looked to be doing much better after receiving treatment for attempting suicide last year.
After attending the rehabilitation facility, she posted swimsuits snaps with lighthearted facial expressions, which was a welcome sign following her difficult year.
The 15-year-old had been a resident of a $14,000 per month therapeutic private school in Utah after slashing her wrists and taking pills in June
The academy is a secluded centre for teenagers that specializes in depression and grief management.

Paris has been struggling with depression since her father's death.
She returned to grandmother Katherine Jackson's home in Calabasas in January, after spending the holidays in Hawaii.The King of Pop's daughter has also been spending time with her biological mother Debbie Rowe, who joined the family on the trip to Hawaii.In a photo simply captioned 'Momma' Paris is shown smiling sweetly as she sits close to Debbie, who also appears to be calm and happy.

In less than a year, Prince will be of legal age and he can then become the guardian of his siblings. Then they all move to "Neverland" and live happily ever after or so I can dream!

taking-flight-300x201.jpg

I'd honestly prefer not to hear of them or about them untill they'll be adults and have their own careers going!

However knowing all those probably going on influence tries of that family it's nice to see they all seem to be doing really well.

I do believe also that they're doing this cuz they want it. It's what Michael has done also, it probably makes them feel closer to their late father. Also yep it's what schools like to see their pupils doing, good reputation for college etc. one day.

Back