Michael talking about each of his siblings

I found 1 part of the tapes in ytube, but don't have time yet to search more

Which year was that? Around Victory Tour?
As far as the time frame I would say around 1986-87. These are the tapes for his book Moonwalk as recorded by his ghostwriter. The book was first published in February 1988, five months after the release of Michael's Bad album.

Yeah that's right. I think I remember the whole clip being upwards of 10 minutes, but it could just be lost since notw is down.

I cannot find the full, but if someone knows where it can be listened, I would love to hear the rest of it. I have read what the media posted about the tapes, but obviously they didn't print all of it.

Last edited:
I found 1 part of the tapes in ytube, but don't have time yet to search more

At 2:34-35, The statement he made was true "If your father won't give you love or your mother you will find love in someone else". A lot of kids that are pushed away from their parents will find someone else that will love them.

Anyone have this possibly? I'd love to hear it

At 2:34-35, The statement he made was true "If your father won't give you love or your mother you will find love in someone else". A lot of kids that are pushed away from their parents will find someone else that will love them.

Thanks, that was great.

I do agree with Michael on a lot of that.

hence why he ended up around ppl like the chandlers etc etc

Back