Michael Jackson, Alec Baldwin brothers to be featured on 'Celebrity Wife Swap'

Bubs

Proud Member
Seriously shameless way of promoting this program using Michael and Alec's names :doh:

On March 27, ABC revealed on MediaNet that the brothers of Hollywood heavyweights Michael Jackson and Alec Baldwin are going to be featured on the premiere of “Celebrity Wife Swap.” The reality show, which debuted in 2012 and is a spin-off of “Wife Swap,” always stars two famous (or semi-famous) families. For the 2014 premiere on April 15, the wives of Jermaine Jackson and Daniel Baldwin will swap places and trade lives for one week.

In the season debut of “Celebrity Wife Swap," actor Daniel Baldwin’s former girlfriend, Isabella Hofmann, lives in the Hollywood Hills with their autistic son Atticus (age 17). After struggling for a decade with drug addiction, Daniel is now sober and working on rebuilding his relationship with both Isabella and Atticus. Meanwhile, in Calabasas, Calif., music legend Jermaine Jackson and his wife, Halima, live a privileged life with their prized show dog, Fiji.

These families may be considered Hollywood royalty, but that is where their similarities end. At the Baldwin/Hofmann home, Isabella is solely responsible for the day-to-day running of her home, while Halima does not worry about cooking and cleaning and domestic responsibilities. When Isabella arrives at the Jackson home, the glitz and glamor, as well as the racks and racks of clothing, endless pairs of shoes and infinite bottles of cologne blow her away.

Meanwhile, Halima experiences a surprise of her own when she sees her swap home's modest size, compared to her own grand estate. Throughout the week, each of the women experience what it’s like to live in each other’s shoes: including managing hectic schedules, scrubbing their own pots and pans, and even cleaning up after messy, indulgent dinners. When the time comes, the two women gladly welcome the rules change, but not everyone else is so willing. In the end, one side of the swap is left in an awkward and uncomfortable situation when the celebrity husband holds firm and resists any change.

“Celebrity Wife Swap” features two women from celebrity families, each with opposing values, who trade households, lifestyles and children (but not bedrooms) in a week-long challenge. In the first part of the exchange, each woman moves into the other’s home and agrees to follow a manual of “household rules” written by the departing woman including: how to parent, manage their social life, do house work, unwind and more. Everything changes in the second half of the week when the swap participants take charge and introduce their own set of new rules and run the “nest” their way.

At the end of the week, the two couples reunite and come together for the first time. In a raw, honest and highly charged exchange of views, they make frank assessments of one another's lifestyle and discuss their experiences. Throughout the process they will discover what life would be like in the shoes of another celebrity family.

Past memorable swaps on “Celebrity Wife Swap” have included:

Gary Busey and Ted Haggard
Dee Snider and Flavor Flav
Kate Gosselin and Kendra Wilkenson
Coolio and Mark McGrath
Bristol and Willow Palin and Melissa and Joan Rivers
Andy Dick and Lorenzo Lamas
The 2014 season of “Celebrity Wife Swap” airs at 10 p.m. EST on Tuesday, April 15 on ABC. As posted by TV Line, it replaces “Mind Games” starring Christian Slater and Steve Zahn. Leading up to the debut of “Celebrity Wife Swap," repeat episodes of “Resurrection” will air in its time slot.

http://www.examiner.com/article/mic...rothers-to-be-featured-on-celebrity-wife-swap

Im not gonna lie, it worked.. Im gonna watch it lol!

^^I hope Jermaine ex-wife is not watching, because if she sees Jermaine's glitz and glamour filled house, she might goes to court asking increase to child support that he is not paying anyway :D

I might watch it myself just to check how much stuff he has there that he took from Michael's house -_-

And since when Jerms lives a life of glitz and glamour? Unless Katherine contributed via Michael's Estate, otherwise I couldn't explain it.

What on earth Michael or Alec have to do with it? :doh:

^^That is what I don't get. Why is even Michael's name there as though he will be in the show. Oh well..

Did not know Jermaine lived in Calabasas too. Didn't we already see Jermaine's home when we looked at the reality show. Halima seems as though she knows how to do dishes and clean up a house anyway.

^^ Michael and Alec's names are mentioned because somehow MediaNet have to introduce Jermaine and Daniel to people. If they says Jermaine Jackson-singer, people draw blank, but if they say Michael Jackson's brother, then they at least have some sort of picture who he is. Same with Daniel.

"On March 27, ABC revealed on MediaNet that the brothers of Hollywood heavyweights Michael Jackson and Alec Baldwin are going to be featured on the premiere of “Celebrity Wife Swap.” "

^^ That made me laugh. Jermaine head is going to pop if he sees that. Michael and Alec are heavyweights, so what Jermaine is? Featherweight in terms of being famous? That is not going go down well with Mr "It easily could have been me" Jacksun :giggle:

Ps, I wonder if Halima is going to give a tips to Isabella as how to tie Jermaine's shoelaces.

etoile 37;3974815 said:
I'm sure that's not gonna stop Jermaine. -_-

Well, he has some past experience of wife swapping :cheeky:

Last edited:
And since when Jerms lives a life of glitz and glamour? Unless Katherine contributed via Michael's Estate, otherwise I couldn't explain it.

I've heard that his wife is very wealthy and it's her house they live in. If she wasn't rich they'd be living with Katherine probably. :lol:

^^It makes sense then. Halima could have chosen an Arab millionaire/billionaire entrepreneur like JJ's husband instead of a slacker, deadbeat dad. I bet Jermaine won't let her go.

Halima has always hidden her source of income so that Jermaine's ex-wives cannot attach it (in California, a community property state, your spouse's debts become yours). One of Jermaine's ex wives submitted a request to the court saying that Halima receives money from her father, but she could not prove her claim. Halima went and got a part time job at Macy's and told the judge it was her only source of income.:rollin:

Jermaine's girlfriend, Halima Rashid, alleges in her declaration dated July 17, 2OO7 that she has a bank account with $263,000, owns a Mercedes Benz and owns a Rolls Royce, Last year, Ms. Rashid worked at the cosmetics counter in Bloomingdales, I learned this from one of her co-workers. Before tbat, Ms. Rashid worked at Macy's in Sherman Oaks. Just two months ago, before she and Jermaine moved to their current home, Ms. Rashi lived with her parents and brother in a small three bedroom house in West Hills, California. I learned this from finding her address in one of her e-mails to London which had her address listed and I drove past the address. Based on this prior work experience her former living arrangements, I believe Ms. Rashid cannot possibly have accumulated the assets set forth above. I believe that community income and assets earned by Jermaine were fraudulently given to Ms. Rashid to exclude me from having the benefit of that income and those assets.
http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/0806_jermaine_jackson_decalration_wm_01.pdf

wsj2pm8zj4qoz842.jpg

IStp7x5oc0eun7.jpg

This sounds more plausable about Ms. Rashid's background than anything else I have ever read. It's crisp, it's clean, it's logical!

Alicat I heard that story too that she is not from a wealthy family, but I am not sure if that is true. Whatever the truth, they are living a luxurious life now and enjoying it. Anyway she takes care of Jermaine very well.

I had to look for Daniel on wiki to remember I saw him on that bullcrap show Celebrity Rehab with "Dr." Drew. I didn't know who he is.

Kind of the same happened with the Jackson's growing up. When I watched I Want You Back being a child, I thought they were JUST Michael's backup dancers and singers. :lol: Years later if I knew who Jermaine is was because I saw him being interviewed about Michael. I seriously couldn't distinguish who was who but Jerms before June 2009, I'm such an MJ fan. :p No wonder now why they bring up their super famous brothers.

Alicat I heard that story too that she is not from a wealthy family, but I am not sure if that is true. Whatever the truth, they are living a luxurious life now and enjoying it. Anyway she takes care of Jermaine very well.

It seems Alejandra did her homework and proved that Halima was not wealthy enough, nor did she come from parent's who had money, just to nail Jermaine for child support payments. Because of Jermaine depositing money into Halima's bank accounts.

Apparently, Alejandra, the mother of Jermaine's children believes that Jermaine should be responsible towards his children, in providing them with a luxurious lifestyle, too!

1601552_609084392507909_5994393359330187606_n.jpg

Jermaine Jackson shuts down 'Wife Swap' after hoarding intervention

ABC's "Celebrity Wife Swap" - Season Three
CELEBRITY WIFE SWAP - 'Jermaine Jackson/Daniel Baldwin' - 'Celebrity Wife Swap' will make its season three debut on TUESDAY, APRIL 15 at 10:00 p.m. ET, on the ABC Television Network. In the premiere episode, two Hollywood dynasties come together for the first time when the partners of actor Daniel Baldwin and music legend Jermaine Jackson swap lives for one week. (Photo by Greg Zabilski/ABC via Getty Images)

While Daniel and Jermaine's wife, Halima, seemed to get along, it was a different story for Jermaine and Daniel Baldwin's ex, Isabella. Why? Jermaine's OCD tendencies and his obvious hoarding problem, at least with fashion items like clothing, shoes, and cologne. Isabella did everything she could to get Jermaine to let go of some of his clothing, but he wasn't having it.

ISABELLA: "You're a shopaholic and it's crowding everyone out. There's no other way right now."
JERMAINE: "It ain't gonna happen."
ISABELLA: "It's gotta happen."
JERMAINE: "It ain't gonna happen."
ISABELLA: "It's my rules."
JERMAINE: "Nobody is gonna touch my clothes."

After the argument, he locked himself in his room and refused to continue with the production of the show.

With some major persuasion, producers were able to get Jermaine to participate in the round table discussion. But when the time came to give an update on how the Jackson family was doing after filming, it was revealed that the Jacksons cut off all communication with production, and refused to provide an update to viewers. Though, Jermaine did say that he wouldn't do "Celebrity Wife Swap" again. His exact words were, "... never in a billion years."

Fans on Facebook were pretty disgusted with how spoiled Jermaine was -- calling him a baby and a diva.

Fans on Twitter agreed, saying that not only was he spoiled, but he was in denial of his hoarding problem, and not open to change.

http://ipad.aol.com/article/2014/04...r-hoarding-intervent/20870170/#!slide=2540582

So another success for Jermaine :smilerolleyes:
Did anyone here watch it?
Somebody mentioned that he has hoarding problem, but did anyone check whose stuff he was hoarding?

like it....

C Carpenter ‏@ccarpenter1104 17 Std.
Celebrity Wife Swap ..... Me right now pic.twitter.com/ac60HxKmg5”
BlT2BbLCAAANmO4.jpg

Halima's parents are Afghani refugee's who fled Afghanistan due to the ongoing war in Afghanistan for India and lived there for a few years before finally coming to the U.S. She does not have a wealthy background. Whatever money she has in her name, is what Jermaine's hiding from his offspring. According to Jermaine not him but Michael should be held accountable for the seed that came out of his penis. SMH

So another success for Jermaine :smilerolleyes:
Did anyone here watch it?
Somebody mentioned that he has hoarding problem, but did anyone check whose stuff he was hoarding?

I watched it. Jermaine had a little hissy fit because Daniel Baldwin's wife wanted to move out some of Jermaine's clothes to storage... to make room in their house. Jermaine was EXTREMELY possessive of his clothes and shoes and refused and locked himself in his room. At the end of the show, Jermaine and his wife refused to provide an update.

Halima is so beautiful and seems classy. I really don't know what she's doing with him. I felt kind of sorry for her. Jermaine seems extremely high maintenance to me. That show did not put him in a good light, whatsoever.

Last edited:
Who the hell is Jermaine Jacksun (in showbizz) to behave like an spoiled diva? :doh: Mixhael is still the most famous entertainer and artist from the 20th century and he didn't have a pinch of arrogance on him! :no:

Is it me or his hair looks like a net on his head?

Halima's parents are Afghani refugee's who fled Afghanistan due to the ongoing war in Afghanistan for India and lived there for a few years before finally coming to the U.S. She does not have a wealthy background. Whatever money she has in her name, is what Jermaine's hiding from his offspring. According to Jermaine not him but Michael should be held accountable for the seed that came out of his penis. SMH

I don't know if he hides any monies from his offsprings, because when he was stuck in Africa, he claimed having no money and KJ had to sort it out for him by taking out loan from the estate, and second time he went to estate executors with Randy asking money from them to pay his child support. I think he wouldn't go to executors unless he really is broke.
Weren't they asking some clothing store to sponsor their clothes to TII appearances, and clothes they wore were charged from Michael's estate.

Thanks for posting videos.
I didn't watch them yet, but what the hell is going on with his hair? Is it painted on or what? The side looks very odd, like somebody overpainted his hairline?

Not the first sign, that Jermaine probably does have some serious mental problems...

Back