Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 165
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,619 Times in 710 Posts

Default Re: Alleged phone call about 'Jews'

Schaffel and weisner. When mj was engaged in lawsuits etc against them. They pulled alot of B.S around that time

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elusive moonwalker For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 136
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks

Evan Chandler's lawyer, Barry Rothman was Jewish.

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 411
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,529 Times in 1,605 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoP View Post
    Pfft. The media took that out of context to Michael sound like he’s Anti-Semite, which he’s not, we know he’s referring to which is E. Chandler and those trying to ruin him. If they go on with Michael’s an anti-Semite bandwagon again, they’re asking for a lot of hell.
    I agree. Then the treatment of how a black man was mistreated will come up. They need to leave this alone.
    Mike's PYT

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 136
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks

Gloria Allred, born Gloria Bloom, is Jewish.

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,275 Times in 947 Posts

Michael loved everyone. he was raise a JW and had alot of friends who was Jewish. wasn't Liz Jewish? the media wanted to be like michael hate it Jews while he never did. look what happen with tdcau, he took out ***** me because it claim to offended his Jewish fans. while i'm not sure if that's true or not that was great for him to do that. it's call having respect.

also jewish and black are two different things. i wish people stop putting everything in one section because everything is different but of course the media doesn't care. as long they have money.

also jewish people are not bad people. of course you do have some who claim to be jewish and are actually bad people but jewish people are NOT bad people.

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,763 Times in 1,793 Posts

MJ said he regarded Rose Fine (nee Mishkin) as a 'second mother':

''Q: Rose Fine, although she wasn’t your biological mother, was able to show you a lot of motherly affection?

MJ: And boy did I need it. I was never with my mother when I was little, very seldom, and I had a wonderful mother. I see her as an angel, and I was always gone, always on tour, doing back-to-back concerts, all over America, overseas, clubs, just always gone. [Rose Fine] was with us all the way from the very first professional tour of the Jackson 5 until I was eighteen.

MJ: After the show I would run into [Rose Fine’s] room. We’d read and have warm milk and I needed that so badly. She would always say to me, “The door’s open”, and she would leave her door open.

MJ: She called me her son. Whenever you go on the plane, you see these seven little black kids and a black father, all got big Afros, and this old white Jewish woman would be in the back. They would stop her and go, "Who are you?" She would say, "I´m the mother." She would say it every time and they would let her go. Sweet story. She was special. I needed her.

MJ: Rose died this year (2000), Janet and myself, we paid for her nurse and her hospital care, or if her television broke down or the electricity, or there was anything wrong with the house, we would cover the bills. Now her husband is sick, so I am taking care of him, and because we felt she is our mother and you take care of your mother… She was more than a tutor and I was so angry at myself that when she died I was far, far away. I couldn’t get there.''
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to myosotis For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,275 Times in 947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by myosotis View Post
    MJ said he regarded Rose Fine (nee Mishkin) as a 'second mother':

''Q: Rose Fine, although she wasn’t your biological mother, was able to show you a lot of motherly affection?

MJ: And boy did I need it. I was never with my mother when I was little, very seldom, and I had a wonderful mother. I see her as an angel, and I was always gone, always on tour, doing back-to-back concerts, all over America, overseas, clubs, just always gone. [Rose Fine] was with us all the way from the very first professional tour of the Jackson 5 until I was eighteen.

MJ: After the show I would run into [Rose Fine’s] room. We’d read and have warm milk and I needed that so badly. She would always say to me, “The door’s open”, and she would leave her door open.

MJ: She called me her son. Whenever you go on the plane, you see these seven little black kids and a black father, all got big Afros, and this old white Jewish woman would be in the back. They would stop her and go, "Who are you?" She would say, "I´m the mother." She would say it every time and they would let her go. Sweet story. She was special. I needed her.

MJ: Rose died this year (2000), Janet and myself, we paid for her nurse and her hospital care, or if her television broke down or the electricity, or there was anything wrong with the house, we would cover the bills. Now her husband is sick, so I am taking care of him, and because we felt she is our mother and you take care of your mother… She was more than a tutor and I was so angry at myself that when she died I was far, far away. I couldn’t get there.''
    thank you very much.

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 165
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,619 Times in 710 Posts

Weisner/schaffel editing convos etc during their lawsuit battle back in the day

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elusive moonwalker For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    Michael loved everyone. he was raise a JW and had alot of friends who was Jewish. wasn't Liz Jewish? the media wanted to be like michael hate it Jews while he never did. look what happen with tdcau, he took out ***** me because it claim to offended his Jewish fans. while i'm not sure if that's true or not that was great for him to do that. it's call having respect.

also jewish and black are two different things. i wish people stop putting everything in one section because everything is different but of course the media doesn't care. as long they have money.

also jewish people are not bad people. of course you do have some who claim to be jewish and are actually bad people but jewish people are NOT bad people.
    Elizabeth Taylor jewish.... I don't think so........
    heal the world