Alleged phone call about 'Jews'

ChrisC

Guests
I just came across the articles from 2005 when MJ was supposedly taped during a phone conversation saying anti-semitic remarks. I hadn't heard about it before - any truth in it?

According to a taped phone call provided by Dieter Weisner - you know, the one seen not too long ago with Michaels children. And Marc Shaffel - you know the one you see regularly with Debbie Rowe, holding her hand. I think they were both suing Michael at the time so probably some sort of blackmail/leverage. As far as I know the tape was never verified as being Michael, but the damage was already done.

Always worth remembering HIStory when showing support for certain individuals.

PS Isn't Debbie Rowe Jewish? Maybe that answers your question.

Some of the articles quoted as the tape having been played on television, but the network stating they couldn't verify it was Michael speaking.

I would have been very disappointed to hear Michael saying such things.

As would I, at the end of the day to the best of my knowledge he married a Jewish woman and had children with her, if it was him - was he letting off steam (shouldn't be an excuse of course) or saying things that the person he was talking to wanted to hear. We don't know, we don't even know if it was actually him speaking or if it was a set up.

It was a very difficult time for him but I still highly doubt that those feelings would have lived inside his heart. Without proof I think anyone should be given the benefit of the doubt.

He did not deny anything. I was surprised to hear he would leave those messages to Schaffel who is jewish.

Michael didn't have anything against Jews. I think most likely it was completely taken out of context. Maybe if we heard the full tape, he would simply be quoting someone else, and most likely be disagreeing with it.

Like in this deposition:

Michael Jackson claims he was nearly swindled out of his fortune during his kiddie-sex trial and only the wise counsel of the Rev. Jesse Jackson and billionaire Ron Burkle saved him.
The behind-the-scenes battle over the pop star's finances is detailed in a sworn deposition he gave for a federal lawsuit scheduled to go to trial this week.
There is a possibility that Jackson himself might even be called to testify.
The seven hours of transcripts obtained by the Daily News reveal that the agitated entertainer was convinced his money woes were fueled by a cadre of disloyal advisers who stole from him while he was busy fighting criminal charges.
The Gloved One even fingered a man close to his older brother Randy as a key villain.
It was an ordeal that left Jackson bitter about the industry in which he's spent his entire life.
"It's full of sharks, charlatans and imposters," he said in testimony taken last summer in Paris.
"Because there's a lot of money involved, there's a bunch of schmucks in there," Jackson said. "It's the entertainment world, full of thieves and crooks. That's not new. Everybody knows that."
A Santa Maria, Calif., jury acquitted him of child molestation charges in June 2005, after which he retreated into the seclusion of his Neverland ranch.
But during breaks in the trial, Jackson says he was being pressured to sign off on a multimillion-dollar financing deal by Don Stabler, an associate brought in by brother Randy, his go-to guy on financial matters during much of his career.
Jackson initially took a liking to Stabler after Randy introduced them.
"He reminded me of people that live in mid-America like Indiana," Jackson testified.
Stabler was persistent, at one point during the trial sending a message through one of Jackson's Nation of Islam security guards that questioned the singer's faithfulness to his African-American heritage.
It was a sore point for someone who has denied he purposely lightened his skin.
By then, Jackson had turned to Burkle, the billionaire pal of former President Bill Clinton, for financial help. Burkle brought in Jesse Jackson, who's known Michael Jackson since his Jackson 5 days, to help with the consultation.
Burkle was calling him on the cell phone during bathroom breaks, warning him not to sign anything, Michael Jackson said.
Stabler wasn't happy, Jackson said.
"[Stabler] said, 'What's the problem? You're not down, you're with the Jews now. You're not down with blacks anymore,'" Jackson testified."It was unkind," Jackson added. "It was mean. It was meanspirited. It was nasty. Simply because he couldn't get me to sign something that he wanted me to sign."
The next time Jackson saw Stabler "he wanted to take my head off." And his brother Randy wasn't too happy, either.
Randy later claimed that Jackson and his staff had run up a $700,000 bill on his American Express card during the trial, which Jackson said he would repay.
It wasn't the first time that Stabler teamed with Randy in trying to get him to sign off on a deal, Jackson claimed.
At a meeting in a bungalow at the Neverland ranch, Jackson said he had his mother at his side when he fought off another proposal.
"And I vehemently told them, 'No, I am not signing this,'" Jackson recalled. "And I just remember how angry, the intensity of the anger in the room. And so they marched out."
Jackson made his comments when he was grilled by lawyers for the Hackensack, N.J., finance company that is suing the singer in Manhattan Federal Court. The firm, Prescient Acquisition, is owned by businessman Darien Dash, who claims Jackson stiffed his company out of $48 million.
According to Dash's lawyer Steven Altman, Dash was due the money for helping Jackson refinance a $272 million bank loan and secure $573 million in financing to buy out Sony's half of the Beatles' song catalogue that Jackson co-owned.
But Jackson claimed he's never heard of Dash, a cousin of hip-hop impresario Damon Dash, and doesn't remember signing any agreement.

The Nation of Islam was in his ear at the time so maybe they were telling him that and he was repeating what they told him. we know he left them alone when he left the country

The messages were recorded prior to 2003 when Schafel and Weisner were his managers ; both Jewish. Nation Of Islam entered his life after he was charged.
That was a period when he was mostly surrounded by Jewish people from Schaffel, Weisner, Konitzer, to Uri Geller and that fraudulent Rabbi.

The guy suffered a lot and had the right to voice his opinion based on his own experience with people.

In 1996, he removed the line that was considered "offensive" to some. IN 2006 , when those recordings surfaced he did not even bother to deny anything. Can't blame him really.

Last edited:
I was reminded of this in light of the recent controversy with Nick Cannon. I'm assuming this has been discussed before, but I'm curious to know what you guys make of this?

Pop star Michael Jackson was caught on tape making anti-Semitic remarks, calling Jews "leeches." In a series of audio tapes broadcasted Wednesday on ABC's "Good Morning America," Jackson is heard using anti-Semitic language in a voice message to one of his former advisers. "They suck…they're like leeches," Jackson is heard saying. "It's a conspiracy. The Jews do it on purpose."

READ MORE

VIDEO HERE

Pfft. The media took that out of context to Michael sound like he’s Anti-Semite, which he’s not, we know he’s referring to which is E. Chandler and those trying to ruin him. If they go on with Michael’s an anti-Semite bandwagon again, they’re asking for a lot of hell.

If you wiretap someone – anyone really – long enough, you’re bound to find something you can conveniently quote out of context.

ScreenOrigami;4298580 said:
If you wiretap someone – anyone really – long enough, you’re bound to find something you can conveniently quote out of context.

Exactly. EXCELLENT observation.Btw, why would this ALLEGED recording be left on a Jewish person’s phone who was actually employed by Michael, IF it was really anti-Semetic? Some things just take COMMON SENSE.

Last edited:
Schaffel and weisner. When mj was engaged in lawsuits etc against them. They pulled alot of B.S around that time

PoP;4298577 said:
Pfft. The media took that out of context to Michael sound like he’s Anti-Semite, which he’s not, we know he’s referring to which is E. Chandler and those trying to ruin him. If they go on with Michael’s an anti-Semite bandwagon again, they’re asking for a lot of hell.
I agree. Then the treatment of how a black man was mistreated will come up. They need to leave this alone.

Michael loved everyone. he was raise a JW and had alot of friends who was Jewish. wasn't Liz Jewish? the media wanted to be like michael hate it Jews while he never did. look what happen with tdcau, he took out ***** me because it claim to offended his Jewish fans. while i'm not sure if that's true or not that was great for him to do that. it's call having respect.

also jewish and black are two different things. i wish people stop putting everything in one section because everything is different but of course the media doesn't care. as long they have money.

also jewish people are not bad people. of course you do have some who claim to be jewish and are actually bad people but jewish people are NOT bad people.

MJ said he regarded Rose Fine (nee Mishkin) as a 'second mother':

''Q: Rose Fine, although she wasn’t your biological mother, was able to show you a lot of motherly affection?

MJ: And boy did I need it. I was never with my mother when I was little, very seldom, and I had a wonderful mother. I see her as an angel, and I was always gone, always on tour, doing back-to-back concerts, all over America, overseas, clubs, just always gone. [Rose Fine] was with us all the way from the very first professional tour of the Jackson 5 until I was eighteen.

MJ: After the show I would run into [Rose Fine’s] room. We’d read and have warm milk and I needed that so badly. She would always say to me, “The door’s open”, and she would leave her door open.

MJ: She called me her son. Whenever you go on the plane, you see these seven little black kids and a black father, all got big Afros, and this old white Jewish woman would be in the back. They would stop her and go, "Who are you?" She would say, "I´m the mother." She would say it every time and they would let her go. Sweet story. She was special. I needed her.

MJ: Rose died this year (2000), Janet and myself, we paid for her nurse and her hospital care, or if her television broke down or the electricity, or there was anything wrong with the house, we would cover the bills. Now her husband is sick, so I am taking care of him, and because we felt she is our mother and you take care of your mother… She was more than a tutor and I was so angry at myself that when she died I was far, far away. I couldn’t get there.''

myosotis;4299143 said:
MJ said he regarded Rose Fine (nee Mishkin) as a 'second mother':

''Q: Rose Fine, although she wasn’t your biological mother, was able to show you a lot of motherly affection?

MJ: And boy did I need it. I was never with my mother when I was little, very seldom, and I had a wonderful mother. I see her as an angel, and I was always gone, always on tour, doing back-to-back concerts, all over America, overseas, clubs, just always gone. [Rose Fine] was with us all the way from the very first professional tour of the Jackson 5 until I was eighteen.

MJ: After the show I would run into [Rose Fine’s] room. We’d read and have warm milk and I needed that so badly. She would always say to me, “The door’s open”, and she would leave her door open.

MJ: She called me her son. Whenever you go on the plane, you see these seven little black kids and a black father, all got big Afros, and this old white Jewish woman would be in the back. They would stop her and go, "Who are you?" She would say, "I´m the mother." She would say it every time and they would let her go. Sweet story. She was special. I needed her.

MJ: Rose died this year (2000), Janet and myself, we paid for her nurse and her hospital care, or if her television broke down or the electricity, or there was anything wrong with the house, we would cover the bills. Now her husband is sick, so I am taking care of him, and because we felt she is our mother and you take care of your mother… She was more than a tutor and I was so angry at myself that when she died I was far, far away. I couldn’t get there.''

thank you very much.

Michael loved everyone. he was raise a JW and had alot of friends who was Jewish. wasn't Liz Jewish? the media wanted to be like michael hate it Jews while he never did. look what happen with tdcau, he took out ***** me because it claim to offended his Jewish fans. while i'm not sure if that's true or not that was great for him to do that. it's call having respect.

also jewish and black are two different things. i wish people stop putting everything in one section because everything is different but of course the media doesn't care. as long they have money.

also jewish people are not bad people. of course you do have some who claim to be jewish and are actually bad people but jewish people are NOT bad people.

Elizabeth Taylor jewish.... I don't think so........

Back