Joh’vonnie Jackson's mother died

Bubs

Proud Member
Condolences

Cheryle-Terrell.jpe

Mr. Jackson would like to extend his heartfelt condolences to the family of Cheryle Terrell who past away yesterday. Cheryle Terrell was the mother of Joh’vonnie Jackson. Picture shows Joh’vonnie with her late Mum Cheryle Terrell together with young Yasmine (Joh’vonnie’s daughter).

http://www.jwjackson.com/2014/04/01/condolences/

^^Who are these people and what is their relation to Michael Jackson? Anyone knows?

Joh'vonnie is Michael's half-sister (born August 30, 1974). Cheryle Terrell was an affair of Joe.

Bubs;3977299 said:
Condolences

Cheryle-Terrell.jpe

Mr. Jackson would like to extend his heartfelt condolences to the family of Cheryle Terrell who past away yesterday. Cheryle Terrell was the mother of Joh’vonnie Jackson. Picture shows Joh’vonnie with her late Mum Cheryle Terrell together with young Yasmine (Joh’vonnie’s daughter).

http://www.jwjackson.com/2014/04/01/condolences/

It`s now deleted from Joe`s homepage

Joh'vonnie is Michael's half-sister (born August 30, 1974). Cheryle Terrell was an affair of Joe.

Oh I see. One of Joe's extramarital situations. Well these children from Joe's affairs never grew up with the Jacksons, right, so I don't think they have much to do with Michael.

I've always felt bad for Joh'Vonnie. I can understand the Jacksons feeling some kind of way about Joe having a second family, but I thought they were pretty cold to her. She didn't ask to be born, and they are all her half- brothers and sisters. It must hurt to be shunned like that. But I guess they saw her as "the other woman" just as much as they did her mother. Sad sad sad, peace and prayers to her and her family.

Oh I see. One of Joe's extramarital situations. Well these children from Joe's affairs never grew up with the Jacksons, right, so I don't think they have much to do with Michael.

Pretty sure Joh'Vonnie had somewhat of a relationship with the Jackson clan. There are a couple of pictures of her with her siblings, ie. Other Jackson's. Granted I'm not too sure if she ever lived with them or anything, but she'd be around for certain events and visits.

I never thought I'd see a site dedicated to Michael Jackson give ANY attention to one of his father's side 'hoes. If it was his half sister that died, I could understand giving it a mention (although Mike didn't have much of, if any, relationship with her. She wasn't invited to his memorial/burial, that's for sure).

That "woman" does not deserve one byte of acknowledgment here in my honest opinion. She deliberately participated in the betrayal of Michael's MOTHER, who he adored and loved very much.

Last edited:
Back