Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 187 USD, Received: 156 USD (84%)
We need your help...Please if you can help us with our cost's it will be hugely appreciated.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: INFORMATION NOTICE: Jr Members When First Joining The Community

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: INFORMATION NOTICE: Jr Members When First Joining The Community

I have a question regarding the search function (made a new topic but can it be that this is not allowed for Junior members?). I searched for a topic where the film Ghosts and the hologram of MJ in 2014 are discussed. But when typing in "Gosts" or "hologram" I didnīt find a topic for that. Are there any tips and tricks how to use the search function right or is this a bug (canīt imagine that there are no topics for that).

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Overall activity: 66.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,530 Times in 1,269 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mind&magic View Post
    I have a question regarding the search function (made a new topic but can it be that this is not allowed for Junior members?). I searched for a topic where the film Ghosts and the hologram of MJ in 2014 are discussed. But when typing in "Gosts" or "hologram" I didnīt find a topic for that. Are there any tips and tricks how to use the search function right or is this a bug (canīt imagine that there are no topics for that).
    There aren't any bugs. You just need to try specific key words until you find what you're looking for. You are better off clicking on "Advanced Search" rather than just using the search box. Remember, you won't have full privileges until you pass ten posts.

There was a LOT of discussion about holograms back in the day. Just to give you some idea, I did an advanced search using the word "Hologram", clicked "posts" and "threads" in "forums" and this is what came up. There are many different threads about holograms for you to peruse here.

https://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/s...earchid=396881

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mikky Dee View Post
    There aren't any bugs. You just need to try specific key words until you find what you're looking for. You are better off clicking on "Advanced Search" rather than just using the search box. Remember, you won't have full privileges until you pass ten posts.

There was a LOT of discussion about holograms back in the day. Just to give you some idea, I did an advanced search using the word "Hologram", clicked "posts" and "threads" in "forums" and this is what came up. There are many different threads about holograms for you to peruse here.

https://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/s...earchid=396881
    Thanks for your answer, I have too less posts at the moment to view the link but I am looking forward to get the permission.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mind&magic For This Useful Post: