Jermaine Jackson Says Xscape Is Just Wrong Without Me

CherubimII

Proud Member
Click on the link to see TMZ video:
JERMAINE JACKSON Posthumous MJ Music Is Just Wrong ...WITHOUT ME
[URL]http://www.tmz.com/2014/05/11/jermaine-jackson-michael-jackson-music/

[/URL]5/11/2014 5:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
Jermaine Jackson does not like the idea of new Michael Jackson music being released, but says it would have been cool if the Jackson 5 had worked on it.

JJ went from guarded to bitter when we asked him about the new MJ music Saturday afternoon in Calabasas. He says he's only heard one of the songs so far ... and thought it was good.

But overall, he's against the idea of MJ's music being released without MJ around ... noting the estate passed over the Jackson 5 to work with producers like Timbaland.

Loyal til the end. :rofl: :rollin::rollin:

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/05/11/jermaine-jackson-michael-jackson-music/#ixzz31Qgsy9dv

:rollin: Passed over the Jackson 5? Coulda been us? NOO! Michael WAS the Jackson 5, with the exception of Jackie *falls out* I can't breathe!:rofl: Welp, that was funnaaaay! :lmao: anything to revive the fame that he thought he had

Hmmm, I thought he'd be too busy working on the new music he keeps talking about. :smilerolleyes:

I'm sorry but Jerms is ridiculous, delusional and jealous. Michael made it clear he didn't wanna work with them in the studio since the 2300 Jackson ST song. Weren't the older bothers having gigs when he was sttil a toddler, he couldn't obviously join but they went nowhere? Just when he was able to sing complete songs at the age of 5, good things started to happen. Little Mikey was their golden ticket to get them out of Gary and the poverty they lived in, credit where credit is due!

EXCLUSIVE
Jermaine Jackson does not like the idea of new Michael Jackson music being released, but says it would have been cool if the Jackson 5 had worked on it.

JJ went from guarded to bitter when we asked him about the new MJ music Saturday afternoon in Calabasas. He says he's only heard one of the songs so far ... and thought it was good.

But overall, he's against the idea of MJ's music being released without MJ around ... noting the estate passed over the Jackson 5 to work with producers like Timbaland.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/05/11/jermaine-jackson-michael-jackson-music/#ixzz31Qgsy9dv

Please shut up Jermaine!

But on the positive side...Jerm is not totally stupid, he made sure it was clear that he was NOT talking smack about Timbaland. That part was funny:). Ha ha ha ha

I watched this video for the first time.

What was wrong with this?

Jermaine was just saying that he dislikes the remixes, not that he dislikes them putting the songs out. I somewhat agree. This worked twice, but I'm not sure if they can keep on remixing, and if it will start to get tacky after a while. And the demos are much, much better than the remixes, as well.

I watched this video for the first time.

What was wrong with this?

Jermaine was just saying that he dislikes the remixes, not that he dislikes them putting the songs out. I somewhat agree. This worked twice, but I'm not sure if they can keep on remixing, and if it will start to get tacky after a while. And the demos are much, much better than the remixes, as well.

What's wrong is he said he was Timbaland, i.e. he could have been the one mixing the songs and he said the Jackson 5 could have been together again on it. THAT is crackhead speak in my honest opinion, or the vapid ramblings of a has-been that can't accept his younger, more talented, more GIFTED deceased brother is more successful than he is, even from the GRAVE.

he is saying Timbaland could have been them. They cant even produce their own songs and get them out, so what kind of production could they do for MJ .. Plus these songs are solos .. doesnt make sense to me. But Jermaine never does,

What's wrong is he said he was Timbaland, i.e. he could have been the one mixing the songs and he said the Jackson 5 could have been together again on it. THAT is crackhead speak in my honest opinion, or the vapid ramblings of a has-been that can't accept his younger, more talented, more GIFTED deceased brother is more successful than he is, even from the GRAVE.

Okay, I understand that.

But I hate the paparazzi. If they had just asked him the first question, and left him alone, he wouldn't have gotten annoyed.

Well, watching this, I guess I just give up on Jermaine. Ever since the 1984 Victory tour comment "it could have been me" I've been disappointed in him and he just more or less did it again. I honestly always thought all the kids were talented and I loved watching them perform-I spent all last weekend listening to their late Motown/Gamble and Huff/Jacksons album and they were great, but obviously Michael was a million times more talented and gifted AND HARD WORKING at his craft and I don't think any of them really realized it until Thriller came out.
I still think they could make a go of it and they SHOULD have done so at their Vegas show, (Donny and Marie Osmond are about to hit their 10th anniversary in Vegas and they are not more talented than the Jackson kids), but both Jeremaine and Randy continue to screw things up with these out of control and totally absurd egos. I want them both to wake up, but I guess they never will.

Okay, I understand that.

But I hate the paparazzi.
If they had just asked him the first question, and left him alone, he wouldn't have gotten annoyed.

I can't stand them either, but they knew which buttons to push to get Jermaine to make an ass out of himself and he DID. TMZ is good at that, lol!

And why does Jerm have his wife acting as his chauffeur? I noticed he had the keys, but got in the car on the passenger side. DIVA! :lmao:

Best bit of Jermoany's little interview was at the very end of it when he said: "it could have been us" :rollin:
I'm pretty sure I have heard that before from Jermoney.

-_____-

I just.... Sometimes J5 collabs aren't what they're going for. And by "sometimes", I mean 99% of the time post-Victory tour. :unsure:

EXCLUSIVE

Wait a minute. I understand not wanting a Michael Jackson song or album being released without Michae's involvement but...he has no problem with the "Jackson 5" not including Michael...who was the star? Without Michael, it's the Jackson 4, or just The Jacksons. But not the Jackson 5.

Well, watching this, I guess I just give up on Jermaine. Ever since the 1984 Victory tour comment "it could have been me" I've been disappointed in him and he just more or less did it again. I honestly always thought all the kids were talented and I loved watching them perform-I spent all last weekend listening to their late Motown/Gamble and Huff/Jacksons album and they were great, but obviously Michael was a million times more talented and gifted AND HARD WORKING at his craft and I don't think any of them really realized it until Thriller came out.
I still think they could make a go of it and they SHOULD have done so at their Vegas show, (Donny and Marie Osmond are about to hit their 10th anniversary in Vegas and they are not more talented than the Jackson kids), but both Jeremaine and Randy continue to screw things up with these out of control and totally absurd egos. I want them both to wake up, but I guess they never will.

Jermaine is talented. That's what gets me.

Michael was more...accessible...but Jermaine was very artistic. If you want an example of a good album listen to Let's Get Serious, Feel The Fire, Frontiers, etc.

In fact, everything Jermaine did, from 1972-1987, is pretty awesome. The album he did in the early 90's was pretty awful, and I'm not a fan of the new 2012 album, but he was top of his game when he was making music.

He needs to just realize that it's time to stop hanging on to Michael. When Jermaine was best, he was making music that sounded like himself, and not Michael. In the 80's, he was trying to imitate Michael, and that didn't end up well for him.

You also don't see Janet making these type of statements. Janet is in the studio, working on her 11th studio album, the followup to 2008's "Discipline."

Notice how he says "That's ALL the estate" as if the estate did something wrong and is the enemy here! Also interesting how Jackson family members tweets in past week have promoted everything from Coldplay to OWN Tv shows but not a word about Xscape.. . are they trying to punish the Estate? :(

I get the feeling Jerm's called TMZ. Celebrities are known to do that, call the paps!

051014-jermaine-jackson-launch-3.jpg

U know that feeling u get when u hate thats somee ppl are here and mj isnt.well......

I so agree with your post...

Notice how he says "That's ALL the estate" as if the estate did something wrong and is the enemy here! Also interesting how Jackson family members tweets in past week have promoted everything from Coldplay to OWN Tv shows but not a word about Xscape.. . are they trying to punish the Estate? :(

It's really, really sad...

I wonder if Jermaine goes to the gym regularly to work on reducing the man tits.

They are bitter, and it shows.
They are not executors to Michael's estate, they have no say or control what the estate does, the estate have stopped their money crapping schemes more than once, so yes, they are trying to "punish" the estate by talking bad about any posthumous releases (remember Jermoney's comment about Immortal) and gather public sympathy, but comes across as whiney babies. Due their own actions, they have terrible reputation (media and among the MJ fans) and hopefully we never see the day that there is any kind of participation from J4 in Michael's future albums or whatever they might come up with.

They are bitter, and it shows.
They are not executors to Michael's estate, they have no say or control what the estate does, the estate have stopped their money crapping schemes more than once, so yes, they are trying to "punish" the estate by talking bad about any posthumous releases (remember Jermoney's comment about Immortal) and gather public sympathy, but comes across as whiney babies. Due their own actions, they have terrible reputation (media and among the MJ fans) and hopefully we never see the day that there is any kind of participation from J4 in Michael's future albums or whatever they might come up with.

Exactly. The only people who will benefit from this release are Michael's three children. This makes the Jacksons bitter, because they want some of that money.

Money killed Michael, and money seems to be the only reason that the Jacksons are continuing to make music. I remember when all of them cared about the music, just the music, but no more. All of their careers flatlined, because they all sold out.

Back