Jermaine Jackson using his 84 yo mother to pimp water company

Soundmind

Proud Member
5/18/2014 8:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

:smilerolleyes:

[h=2]Jermaine Jackson using his 84 year old mother to pimp water company[/h]
http://www.tmz.com/2...nts-fullwrapper

Jermaine Jackson doesn't need a hot bikini model to promote his new water company -- 'cause theJackson 5 singer has his 84-year old mother to do the job.

Jermaine's company, Vita Water had a media event yesterday at Whole Foods in Tarzana ... and for some reason he brought Katherine Jacksonalong to help shill the drinks.

1) Katherine is too old to be posing for photo opps and handing out free samples.

2) Isn't she supposed to be watching MJ's kids?!?

The Jackson 2 -- coming soon to a Costco near you.]

Last edited:
This woman makes millions in income yearly thanks to MJ, yet she is promoting water bottles in a supermarket. WOW

those Jacksons are insanely unintelligent. To think Randy Jr was tweeting how disappointed he was with the hologram. Priorities

5/18/2014 8:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

:smilerolleyes:

[h=2]Jermaine Jackson using his 84 year old mother to pimp water company[/h]
http://www.tmz.com/2...nts-fullwrapper

Jermaine Jackson doesn't need a hot bikini model to promote his new water company -- 'cause theJackson 5 singer has his 84-year old mother to do the job.

Jermaine's company, Vita Water had a media event yesterday at Whole Foods in Tarzana ... and for some reason he brought Katherine Jacksonalong to help shill the drinks.

1) Katherine is too old to be posing for photo opps and handing out free samples.

2) Isn't she supposed to be watching MJ's kids?!?

The Jackson 2 -- coming soon to a Costco near you.]

Jermaine go work on your CD. :cheeky:

Jermaine, go dig out those wells in Afghanistan and stay out of media. It is getting more and more embarrassing and him to even ask his elderly mother pose in supermarket water bottle in her hand is mental :rofl:
Was Jermaine too proud to lower himself that he had to ask mother to do it for him?

Well, he knew he couldn't use PPB without protests from MJfam... So...

Ha the banana one is good. Is this really his own company? I guess he thought using his mom would make people think the product was healthy and wholesome. Knowing how she loves her sons, I wouldn't be surprised that she did this willingly. She probably wanted to help him.

^^I think she wants to help her son and water is a healthy product.

tumblr_mh9a4jdtm71rhk2w1o2_250.gif
6nDkf0w.gif

To be fair it's for charity for the most part. I'm not surprised she'd want to be a part of it. Obviously Jermaine and Katherine doesn't equal much publicity and yes indeed, it's sad to see them in a supermarket, but it's all for a good cause. I can't believe you guys read TMZ anyway, MJ probably hated that bullshit website. Like, how many times have they posted absolute BS stories on that site...

Why doesnt jerk get a normal job instead of trying to act like some z list celeb. if only his ego would allow it

To be fair it's for charity for the most part. I'm not surprised she'd want to be a part of it. Obviously Jermaine and Katherine doesn't equal much publicity and yes indeed, it's sad to see them in a supermarket, but it's all for a good cause. I can't believe you guys read TMZ anyway, MJ probably hated that bullshit website. Like, how many times have they posted absolute BS stories on that site...

Please no one believes they are engaged in any type of charity. Jermaine and Katherine never been associated with giving, it's always getting .

There is another water company, "People Water," that pretty much does the same thing, concerning buying the brand of bottled water and money goes to digging wells in 3rd world countries.

http://www.peoplewater.com/

bachellorette-africa-2-440.jpg
And so? There are quite a few charity companies around. The more, the better. This place is toxic.

^^I think she wants to help her son and water is a healthy product.
but KJ is not a celebrity. just some very old woman who happened to have given birth to MJ. that's just not enough. plus, she's not exactly is a role model in society.

Please no one believes they are engaged in any type of charity. Jermaine and Katherine never been associated with giving, it's always getting .

Exactly. I see two super leeches helping each other.

Someone should inform Jermaine Jackson he is not the only one doing this, as I pointed out up above.

TARZANA (CBSLA.com) — There’s no businesslike show business but one entertainer is showing you can also be flushed in the bottled water business.

Jermaine Jackson has entered the bottled water business with his wife and family.

Jackson explained to KCAL9′s Adrianna Weingold why he’s decided to venture into uncharted waters.

He said his new product is all about giving back and philanthropy.

Vita water (pronounced Vee-ta) is helping bring clean water to countries in need.

Jermaine and his mother — Katherine Jackson — were on hand at Whole Foods Saturday, signing water bottles and mingling with fans, promoting the naturally alkaline, electrolyte-rich water.

“We’re the only ones that’s building wells and really caring about providing water, clean water for people who don’t have it,” said Jermaine.

Vita uses a percentage of profits to build wells in places around the world where there isn’t enough clean water.

For every 31 bottles of spring water sold, Vita has pledged to provide clean drinking water to one person for 20 years. for Jermaine and his family, it’s a cause they say is close to their hearts

“Water is life and so this is just a continuation of what we’ve been about all of our lives, the Jackson family,” he said.

Shakira Niazi, the company’s founder and CEO, is a refugee from Afghanistan. She escaped the war-torn country at just 8 years old, and says she’s made it her mission to help others.

“Their smiles, their simple joy of celebrating life through just access to water,” says Niazi, explaining what led her to water.

After each well is built, Niazi says, it’s turned over to a women in the village to manage, empowering her, while giving thousands of people clean water for years to come.

That is a cause Jackson says he’s proud to be a part of.

“The songs, the videos and everything that’s where it comes from, this is all representative of heal the world, we are the world, man in the mirror, this is all part of it and that’s why I’m here.”

Vita Water has 18 finished wells — 2 in Ethiopia and 16 in Afghanistan. They say they hope to have thousands more in the years to come.

[video]http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=10174110[/video]

“The songs, the videos and everything that’s where it comes from, this is all representative of heal the world, we are the world, man in the mirror, this is all part of it and that’s why I’m here.”

Here he is again taking credit for MJ's hard work . Sick , vicious creature

Back