Which artist has the worst fanbase?

JustMe00

Proud Member
I do realize this is a bit of a generalization but anyway..

Which artists do you feel have the worst fans? I'm talking about those, who argue all the time, and attack each other for having different opinions, are rude and disrespectful. Those who love to analyze everything and accept no opinions other than their own.

IMHO Janet Jackson's fans are like that most of the time. Those who aren't don't go to the forums. I've also heard that Mariah Carey's fans love to argue.

I love Britney Spears, but her fans are crazy. Literally crazy. They tried to pit both Christina Aguilera and Lady Gaga against each other (and me being a fan of all three, I wasn't okay with that.)

Justin Bieber fans are also kind of looney. I unfriended someone on Facebook who got insulted that I said I didn't like his music, and then started insulting The Beatles and actual, you know, musicians. The subliminal messages they put in those Bieber albums must be worse than cocaine.

I don't go to other fan communities than MJ ones so I have no idea. I'm sure there are crazy people in all fanbases.

Back