"Michael's love for shiny and sparkly clothes"

karendk

Proud Member
14el6.jpg

I love sparkly things so I have started this new thread. Looking forward to seeing your contributions ;)

I've really gotta learn how to post pics from my computer. I'm missing out on these threads.:)

14el6.jpg

I love sparkly things so I have started this new thread. Looking forward to seeing your contributions ;)

Hiya:hiya: cool thread thankyou x :yes: I love sparkly things too :yes: and I love :heart: this pic too you posted !!!

Last edited:
I've really gotta learn how to post pics from my computer. I'm missing out on these threads.:)

Hiya SarahJ :heart: I wish I could help ....I don't understand tech either ..... My kids showed me lol :laugh: how on iPad with photobucket but that's as far as I can go ? :heart:

14el6.jpg

Yessssssss, the "Rock With You" outfit! I wanted that outfit and those boots! Well, I wanted Mike too, but that's a no-brainer right there, LMAO! :blush:

AMA's, circa the Off The Wall period. . .

80sAMAred.jpg

Both he and Diana were sparkling and shining in their matching outfits, LOL!

DianaandMike80stvspecial.jpg

Last edited:
Yessssssss, the "Rock With You" outfit! I wanted that outfit and those boots! Well, I wanted Mike too, but that's a no-brainer right there, LMAO! :blush:

:) ..... Me too I love this outfit :wub: :yes: " Rock with you " is my all time Fav song too.......if you can pick one..........lol :)

Here's more sparkly and shiny Mike, with arms full of Grammys! This is one of my favorite Mike memes, btw, lol! :hysterical: :evil: :wild:

ArmfullofGrammysMikebitchplease_zps5b4d9c32.jpg

^^ He was the most beautiful human and non-human thing that night!!! gosh that outfit and his hair/looks kill me! thanks Ash! :heart:

This is such a beautiful thread :heart: its becoming a fave of mine

Michael+Jackson+%40+Rymatica+Models+Network.jpg

Back