Taggar: Access Exclusive Michael Jackson Content and Leave Fan Messages in Augmented Reality App

bluesky

Proud Member
  • ?Taggar: Access Exclusive Michael Jackson Content and Leave Fan Messages in Augmented Reality App
  • 7 17 1 Share on linkedin

taggar-michael-jackson-experience-app.jpg
The Michael Jackson Experience on Taggar's app, to celebrate the launch of Xscape

An
where users can leave secret tags to online content in physical locations is teaming up with Epic Records to offer an exclusive Michael Jackson experience to fans.
Taggar is an iOS and Android offering the world's first social augmented reality platform, whereby users can upload and share exclusive content, which people can only access by going to a physical location and using the app.
In celebration of Michael Jackson's new posthumous album Xscape, which features collaborations from current music stars singing alongside tracks of the king of pop's original vocal recordings, fans using the Taggar app can build and access a virtual map of all the locations where Jackson performed.

By visiting the locations, fans will be able to download exclusive audio clips from Xscape, customised album covers and fan art, as well as unique audio-visual content, such as bespoke animations and the Michael Jackson hologram performance at the Billboard Music Awards.

taggar-michael-jackson-experience-app.jpg

Access exclusive Xscape content by visiting venues in the world where MJ performed

They will also be able to leave their own unique secret sticker tags at the locations, by clicking on a real-world object while looking at the location in the app using their smartphone camera.
Other fans visiting the same locations will then be able to view fan art, videos and even selfies of other fans.
Taggar's platform makes use of Neurence, an intelligent recognition engine in the cloud that is able to handle image, audio and video data, and then identify the location and send back the exclusive content, almost instantly.
"Musicians have been experimenting with new ways to deliver content to their fans for a number of years. We're now approaching the advent of an exciting new era which will see music-lovers and artists connected digitally even when they're no longer able to engage with one another in reality," said David Bell, Vice-President of Digital Strategy and Marketing at Epic Records.
The Taggar app can be downloaded from iTunes and Google Play for free.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/taggar-acc...ve-fan-messages-augmented-reality-app-1450934

i'm guessing the audio visual content is the same old footage. I want something new, Concerts.. Making of short films, studio footage etc.

i'm guessing the audio visual content is the same old footage. I want something new, Concerts.. Making of short films, studio footage etc.
Yes of course you do , So this is not created for you. It's created to bring Michael to others who do want it and to bring in new fans. A very nice promotion for Michael :)

Back