Jermaine Jackson MJ WOULD HAVE Set Beiber Straight

AliCat

Proud Member

Michael Jackson and Justin Bieber would've been tight ... so says Jermaine Jackson ... but he also thinks MJ would have put the Biebs in his place.

Our photog spotted Jermaine at LAX yesterday, and he told us he thought MJ and Biebs would have probably made some music together, but more importantly ... Michael would have "spoken to him like a father figure."

Interesting insight ... if you can strip away the fact that MJ hanging around a 14-year-old Bieber could be viewed (certainly in hindsight) as SUPER creepy.

Just watch the clip. Sooo much subtext.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/12/jermaine-jackson-justin-bieber-michael-jackson-video/#ixzz34irNpPh0

at least Beiber is making tons of money; not living off his dead brother ,relevant , and most importantly has never been a deadbeat father to 8 children .

No one need to be put in his place but you sucker

He would have set jerk straight with all his b.s aswell

I am so sick of hearing the name Justin Bieber in the same sentence as Michael Jackson. Just STOP IT.

Amen to THAT! Jermaine needs to sit his irrelevant ass down and STFU. He obviously has no clue about his OWN BROTHER (or his creative process, including how he chose ppl to collaborate with)

Gettingtiredofyourshit_zpse1a3ef0b.gif

Was it necessary to use the usual "creepy" word and saying a 14 -year old Bieber. Bieber is not 14, so we all know what that was supposed to allude to. I am sick of TMZ and their crap too, and I wish Jermaine would stop talking about his brother's business to paps and just focus on answering questions about himself and his career. It is almost as though he is some unpaid PR person for Michael and he is not doing a good job.

Was it necessary to use the usual "creepy" word and saying a 14 -year old Bieber. Bieber is not 14, so we all know what that was supposed to allude to. I am sick of TMZ and their crap too, and I wish Jermaine would stop talking about his brother's business to paps and just focus on answering questions about himself and his career. It is almost as though he is some unpaid PR person for Michael and he is not doing a good job.

He doesn't have one, so he cannot answer to questions about it.

TMZ. You know they won't rest until they make some tasteless comment that p-sses everyone off.

Also, Jermaine will never quit talking about others' business to anyone so long as it proves lucrative. What do you suggest he discuss instead? His dire need for a genie bra and his failure to make child support payments?

As if anyone would care. No one cares about this family unless Michael is in there somewhere and they know that.

This kind of thing only invites vicious comments about how a 'creepy' and 'screwed up' Michael Jackson would be the last person who could advise Bieber. *Sigh*

Exactly that is why I wish he would just not talk about Michael in reference to others. Micheal would be minding his business anyway. He wouldn't go and answer paps questions about what Bieber should do!! What can't Jermaine see that.

Exactly that is why I wish he would just not talk about Michael in reference to others. Micheal would be minding his business anyway. He wouldn't go and answer paps questions about what Bieber should do!! What can't Jermaine see that.

Thank you beautiful post my feeling too.

Do you think Michael want to deal with Justin B i don't think so more important things to do. Jermaine talking why did he not do somethings oh yeah he can't even pay child support. It was not Michael job to do.

Back