Prince Jackson On The Red Carpet At The True Blood Final Season Premiere

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$240.00
(Source DailyMail) It was sure to be a Thriller.
article-2661090-1edf68df00000578-814_634x662.jpg

So no wonder Prince Jackson looked so excited when he turned up at the final season premiere of True Blood in Hollywood on Tuesday.
The jolly teenager flashed peace signs at his fans in the crowd as he lapped up the attention at the bustling event.
The 17-year-old showed some of the swagger of his old man Michael as he sauntered down the red carpet.
He looked quite the dashing young chap in a black suit, smart leather shoes and pullover.
article-2661090-1edf688d00000578-16_634x891.jpg

No doubt the Prince Of Pop’s eldest son was excited to be seeing show favorites such as Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer and Joe Manganiello in the flesh.
The popular show is finally coming to an end after six sizzling series at the top.
Series seven promises to be as gripping as ever, with the residents and vampires of Bon Temps in Louisiana last seen about to face off against a horde of Hepatitis-V infected bloodsuckers.
The show premieres on HBO on Sunday, taking the time slot occupied by the channel’s smash hit program Game Of Thrones.
article-0-1edf689f00000578-594_634x821.jpg

[video=youtube;dj0MKKXcbFs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj0MKKXcbFs[/video]

http://de.eonline.com/news/552251/p...-anna-paquin-and-joe-manganiello-see-the-pics
News/ Prince Michael Jackson Has a Goatee, Meets Anna Paquin and Joe Manganiello—See the Pics!

Prince Michael Jackson is all grown up!

Michael Jackson's 17-year-old son was rocking a goatee Tuesday at True Blood's season-seven premiere party, held at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. Prince was mature in his actions too, and even palled around with the stars, including Anna Paquin and Joe Manganiello!

Prince, who made his acting debut last year on an episode of 90210, looked perfectly at ease with the HBO actors. He was all smiles alongside 31-year-old Anna, who placed a warm arm on his shoulder, and even threw up hand gestures with 37-year-old Joe. In case there was any doubt from the photos, Prince tweeted the show, letting them know that "last nights premiere party was great."Clearly, Prince fits right in with the Hollywood crowd! He hopes to have a successful career in the industry, to, telling Entertainment Tonight, "I'm looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor."

That's not to say, though, he's not enjoying life as a (relatively) normal teenager, too. He regularly tweets about his home life with siblings Paris Jackson, 17, and Blanket Jackson, 12, and a variety of pets. And in his spare time, he volunteers with Children's Hospital L.A.

Prince's teenage years are playing out much more publicly than most kids', but he seems to have a good handle on things!
rs_634x1024-140618074359-634.Anna-Pacquin-Prince-Jackson-True-Blood.jl.061814.jpg

rs_634x1024-140618074112-634.Prince-Jackson-Joe-Manganiello-True-Blood.jl.061814.jpg

Prince Jackson @princemjjjaxon · 3 h.

@TrueBloodHBO #TrueToTheEnd last nights premier party was great https://twitter.com/princemjjjaxon/status/479288189861912578/photo/1

maybe this guy right here would like what Prince is wearing :cheeky:

med_gallery_990_1722_79132.jpg

Another swipe from latoyas buddies about his now normal life. straight from toyas mouth

2014-06-18T054015Z_1647807072_GM1EA6I11VN01_RTRMADP_3_USA.JPG

Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., eldest child of singer Michael Jackson, poses at the premiere of the seventh and final season of the HBO television series "True Blood" in Hollywood, California June 17, 2014 (Reuters)

10495566_413375578803240_4965832580580156935_o.jpg

He took his shades off for the girls in the balcony...I still see that little baby playing chess. "Daddy, we should live in a castle like this." lol ;D

He's looking quite well, that's good to see (despite everything after June 25).

I know he was doing some stuff for ET a while ago (and someone I used to talk to who has contact w/Jacksons said he was quite good at that, I guess he'd know) but I don't really follow the kids' lives. I guess since he's older he's been able to adapt to life very smoothly, and he seems to be an intelligent young man.

I also see he's swiped some style ideas from his dad. ;)

He looked good trying to grow a beard on him. He's becoming a man fast.

One of ET producers works for toyas form. toya said in loads of interviews about how the kids are better off now without him so they can have a normal life. et article follows the mantra

ET and Eonline are not the same thing, they are different programs. Eonline is from the E! network/channel.Latoya's "buddies" are not apart of Eonline.

Back