Joseph Jackson at Forest Lawn June 25th 2012

qbee

Proud Member
This is from 2012 --- Sorry my mistake- It was uploaded June 28th 2014 - so i though it was new.

Majestic and Joesph Jackson promote their conspiracy theories that Dr Murray is a fall guy in front of Holly Terrace. want fans to send them any information to help prove that .. :doh:

http://youtu.be/bKQZg8y5iNY

Part 2
http://youtu.be/xa0gSZHvnMI

Last edited:
Re: Joseph Jackson at Forest Lawn June 25th 2014

14122766388_b19d1b0bac_o.jpg

That is from last year. Or even 2012.

Did any of the family come this year does anybody know?

That is from last year. Or even 2012.
Yes this is from 2012 --- Sorry my mistake- It was uploaded June 28th 2014 along with other events from this year so I thought it was new. I will report to have the date changed in the title or deleted if staff will do it.

How many times did Joe attend? they need to bring flowers all year round.

Did any of the family come this year does anybody know?

I was there none of the family members were there.

Quote some who said to you he was an icon to us he was family.

I was there none of the family members were there.

Quote some who said to you he was an icon to us he was family.

I don't know. This alone for some reason just blows my mind. MJ has 11 people in his immediate family. Its only been 5 years.

I just can't with that.

EDIT: on second thought, I think I might have been a bit quick to anger. I don't know how JWs feel about visiting hollowed ground. Maybe that's the reason. Though I don't think some of the brothers are JWs anymore.

I don't know. This alone for some reason just blows my mind. MJ has 11 people in his immediate family. Its only been 5 years.

I just can't with that.

EDIT: on second thought, I think I might have been a bit quick to anger. I don't know how JWs feel about visiting hollowed ground. Maybe that's the reason. Though I don't think some of the brothers are JWs anymore.

NONE of the family are JW's anymore accept Rebbi & Katherine. If they can visit Gary every year they should be able to visit FL.

Well then in that case...im back to being quick to anger then. :mat:

It baffles my mind that MJ's fans are the only ones still visiting FL. It really does.

I just can't with that.

Nope, that's not the reason. I have many Jehovah's Witnesses in my family and they visit the graves of loved ones (and fellow Witnesses) OFTEN. One of my uncles is an elder in his congregation and has given prayer at the graves of non-JW relatives and friends, so Katherine can't use her faith as an excuse.

They should have take Michaels babies there 😢
And not only once a year!

There is another entrance where they can enter without being noticed. We don't know if or when they visit. Some people never visit graves sites as they want to remember their loved ones life not death. Its hard for many. We cant really judge that as right or wrong. to do so is Wrong. IMO

Treasure;4028919 said:
They should have take Michaels babies there ��
And not only once a year!

I´m sure they are being taken there from time to time.

There is another entrance where they can enter without being noticed. We don't know if or when they visit. Some people never visit graves sites as they want to remember their loved ones life not death. Its hard for many. We cant really judge that as right or wrong. to do so is Wrong. IMO

:agree: Excellent point! I don't visit my relatives' graves for that very reason. I know they're dead and am dealing with it, but I don't need that stark reminder, don't need to see it. I've stopped attending funerals altogether. :( I just want my last memory of them to be a pleasant one, not of them in a box.

Ok I take my statement back. I knew there's a reason why I retracted lol You guys are right - grieving is different for different people and jfc I definitely should have recognized that before I opened my mouth lol (or typed, in other words)

I think its coming from a place that is so desperate to see MJ honored, and I just have so much...I dunno, I don't want to say distrust. But I'm just wary sometimes about the family. I must admit my bias in this area.

Ok I take my statement back. I knew there's a reason why I retracted lol You guys are right - grieving is different for different people and jfc I definitely should have recognized that before I opened my mouth lol (or typed, in other words)

I think its coming from a place that is so desperate to see MJ honored, and I just have so much...I dunno, I don't want to say distrust. But I'm just wary sometimes about the family. I must admit my bias in this area.

:hiya: Nah, it's all good! You were just being honest about what seems fishy from people that have been proven to be grimy, is all, LOL! I was drinking the Jackson kool-aid for decades, but Mike's own words (and actions) shed light on the TRUTH of what he had to deal with, then I put it down. My naive hope was that they were as tight as they appeared to be in their Jacksons tv specials, outings, photo sessions, etc., but they weren't. LaToya's book and interviews accusing Mike of the worst, Jermaine's jealousy, etc. pulled the wool off of my eyes about them.

The cynic in me thinks they probably don't visit his tomb as much (even via the unseen entrance) because there isn't a money making opportunity in it. If Forest Lawn would let them, they'd probably sell access to his tomb to thirsty fans for a fee and there are many that would pay it (unfortunately).

The first years Randy was there on June 25 and August 29, just so he could get attention from the fans (which was obvious since he tweeted before going there). Janet was there June 25 too first year and second I think. Joe has been there on June 25 and August 29. But the last 2 years I don´t think anyone has been there.
The first years they had some kind of logbook, don´t know if it´s still there, everyone visiting wrote down their names. Among Michael´s friends, Stevie Wonder has been there a few times. Nothing really from family members except from June 25 and August 29. A few cousins has been there too.

Edit: and that is what I meant, they are only there when they know media will be there, and fans. Fans who's been there when Randy was, gave him the attention he wants, they were all over him and treated him like he was Michael.

Last edited:
^^ If they knew there was going to be media coverage, most of the Jackson's would be there posing and faking to be sad.

Virre;4029166 said:
The first years Randy was there on June 25 and August 29, just so he could get attention from the fans (which was obvious since he tweeted before going there). Janet was there June 25 too first year and second I think. Joe has been there on June 25 and August 29. But the last 2 years I don´t think anyone has been there.
The first years they had some kind of logbook, don´t know if it´s still there, everyone visiting wrote down their names. Among Michael´s friends, Stevie Wonder has been there a few times. Nothing really from family members except from June 25 and August 29. A few cousins has been there too.

Edit: and that is what I meant, they are only there when they know media will be there, and fans. Fans who's been there when Randy was, gave him the attention he wants, they were all over him and treated him like he was Michael.

How do you know?
Do you have inside information?

Yes I do.
And some I have seen myself, like fans loving Randy.

:agree: Excellent point! I don't visit my relatives' graves for that very reason. I know they're dead and am dealing with it, but I don't need that stark reminder, don't need to see it. I've stopped attending funerals altogether. :( I just want my last memory of them to be a pleasant one, not of them in a box.

I feel that way too that last happy memories

I had a friend who went to Forest Lawn this year and she said there was a montior she was watching about 10 min and she saw some family members there by Michael rests place she couldn't make out who it was but she said it was a man and to ladies she said. But there is a door in the back that the family can go in without being seen. She said there was alot of security at the front door.

She said you can visit Elizabeth Taylor grave too.

Back