Spongebob Squarepants Movie: Sponge Out Of Water (2015)

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
640px-The_SpongeBob_Movie_Sponge_Out_of_Water_teaser_poster.jpg

Spongebob Squarepants is returning to the big screen once again. And after departure from the show, creator Stephen Hillenburg is back helping writing the film with Paul Tibbet. Antonio Banderas will feature in the film as the pirate and also GNR's Slash will make a cameo appearance. And the film will be in CGI animation.

[YOUTUBE]XwTf3xiBG28[/YOUTUBE]

[SIZE=+2]I'M A COMIN' FOR YA SPONGEBOB!!![/SIZE]

world-without-books-gifs-tv.gif

Last edited:
Here are the screenshots from the film.

tumblr_n9kz8nKm4V1rb1rgoo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n9kz8nKm4V1rb1rgoo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n9kz8nKm4V1rb1rgoo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n9kz8nKm4V1rb1rgoo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_n9kz8nKm4V1rb1rgoo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_n9kz8nKm4V1rb1rgoo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_n9kz8nKm4V1rb1rgoo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_n9kz8nKm4V1rb1rgoo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_n9kz8nKm4V1rb1rgoo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_n9kz8nKm4V1rb1rgoo10_1280.jpg

Looks interesting. Trailer got a few chuckles out of me, and I'm glad more of the main characters are going to be featured in this movie since the other movie really only focused on Spongebob and Patrick. Part of me wishes that they used traditional hand-drawn animation for portraying them in the live-action bits ala Who Framed Roger Rabbit, but the CG isn't bad.

Looks interesting. Trailer got a few chuckles out of me, and I'm glad more of the main characters are going to be featured in this movie since the other movie really only focused on Spongebob and Patrick. Part of me wishes that they used traditional hand-drawn animation for portraying them in the live-action bits ala Who Framed Roger Rabbit, but the CG isn't bad.

Yeah I wanna see it. The first film is still one of my favourites and I never give a damn about the reviews or critics say. Guess they wanna make this film better than the first one and yeah I do love the love action with animated characters in which is a lot of fun and spice up my taste.

SpongeBob Movie 2: Sponge Out Of Water TV Spot #2
[YOUTUBE]kqs1HTQ9rvY[/YOUTUBE]

I saw this recently a few times on YTV. I love the part at the end with Patrick's butt.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Back