Exclusive interview with Katherine Jackson, Michael Jackson's mother

Bubs

Proud Member
Val sat down in an exclusive interview with Katherine Jackson, mother to Michael Jackson, for an intimate and emotional interview.

In an emotional moment during Part 2 of the interview, Katherine Jackson talks about forgiving Conrad Murray and supporting her son during a tumultuous time in his life.

For information regarding, Katherine Jackson Presents The 5th Annual Michael Jackson "King of Pop" Tribute Festival of the Arts 2014, check out the Official Michael Jackson Tribute website.

http://windycitylive.com/Exclusive-interview-with-Katherine-Jackson--Michael-Jacksons-mother/9541885

Click the link to see videos.

She is able to/have to forgive her son's killer Conrat M, but she is not that forgiving towards AEG as she still pursuing appeal. She shouldn't have say that at all, especially after her talk about MITM being her fav song because of the message looking into yourself.

Able to forgive the man who takes no blame for killing your son.. I guess

lord lord lord, someone please help the Jackson family for they know not what they do.
(or do they?)

She is able to/have to forgive her son's killer Conrat M, but she is not that forgiving towards AEG as she still pursuing appeal. She shouldn't have say that at all, especially after her talk about MITM being her fav song because of the message looking into yourself.

Bubs what did Katherine say in that interview? Can you give a brief summary and why was she being interviewed?

Petrarose;4031121 said:
Bubs what did Katherine say in that interview? Can you give a brief summary and why was she being interviewed?

This interview was done in Gary house. Seemingly this interview was supposed to be publicity thingy to her 5th, Annual Michael Jackson “King of Pop” Tribute in Gary, but no mention of Gary thingy?

The woman who interviewed KJ, talked a lot how small the house was, how kids slept in a triple bunk beds, and girls slept in living room couch.

My note, seemingly KJ has re-decorated the house with new furniture, which would explain her request to bigger allowance as furniture was listed as new expense. Dec looks very similar to her Calabasas house, very grand:)

Then KJ talks about how she discovered they had talent and had to persuade and peg Joe to listen to them as Joe didn't think they had.

My note, what happen to Joe discovering Joe finding out Tito broke guitar string and making them play etc?

She mentions that she is going to Atlanta to see old men (her boys), and says she was worried when they said they were going out again (starting J4 and touring) because of their age.

She replies that MITM is her fav because most of MJ's songs that made you look at yourself, teaches you something.

My note :bugeyed:scratch:

She was asked about PPB, and she says Prince is straight A student is on the honour roll. No mentioning Paris or Blanket.

She was asked about how she is dealing with young kids who has iphones etc gadgets, and she replies that it is different now because she can afford a nanny and a cook which helps alot.

She was asked about MJ talking about never having a chilhood, and whether she regrets letting him go on stardom so early, in which she replies that MJ always talked about he didn't have childhood but he wouldn't have changed it because he loved it. She says that MJ talked about being in recording studio watching other kids playing and she thinks that was the times MJ felt he didn't have childhood.

Then of course the talk turns into molestation. She is talking about second molestation trial (I missed the first one?)and remembers the fan outside releasing doves after clearance on every counts.
She was asked who was Michael Jackson and she replies that MJ is most giving, loving and humble person you ever meet. She remembers tv was on and MJ was watching these poor starving pot bellied kids and was crying the sight of them and said to his mother that "someday I'm going to do something about this".
She told a story when MJ called them to NY and hangar there was a plane full of stuff going to help those poor kids.

She was asked about CM, and can she forgive him for playing a role in taking her sons life, in which she replies she has to. It is hardest thing in the world, but she has to and pray about it. She also is not angry about it anymore, but yes she can forgive him.

Just shows how two-faced and greedy she is. The only time she can't forgive is when she is stopped from extortion.

Also note she was worried about "The boys" (old men) going back out on the road but she didn't give a crap about Michael going back out there because she knew it meant a big pay check for her. :mat:

Just shows how two-faced and greedy she is. The only time she can't forgive is when she is stopped from extortion.

I'm never going to understand her in regard how she feels about CM and AEG.
She feels she had to forgive to CM (doctor who abandoned MJ and went on the phone with his various gf's after pumping him full of propofol), but how come she doesn't feel forgiving to AEG? In her mind, what ever they might have done, they did not kill MJ?

and what about all the talk about MJ CM has been blubbering since MJ's passing, including violating doc-patient relationship? The estate had to step in and release the statement because there were no members of family with the spine and stand up for Michael. Why couldn't she say to CM to shut the f..k up instead of forgiving him, but when herself is being talked in a bad way in the media (asking money from the fans to fund her endless need for money)and there is no time wasted when she (or her people) release a statements on her behalf?

I just cannot understand that:no:

Last edited:
. She also is not angry about it anymore, but yes she can forgive him.

Did she really say she is not angry anymore?

Where is the second part? I see only 1 part in the link.

Katherine IS a sociopath! Victory22 nailed it by calling her that (imho). She's a walking contradiction to what her faith is teaching (for starters) and doesn't seem to have been as devoted to Mike as he was to her.

And why are all of them so eager to give interviews/talk about Mike when there are 8 other Jackson kids to talk about? Notice how they don't put Janet on blast like they do Mike, but if she dies before they do, they just might (especially if she cuts them out of her will and/or let a non-family member run her estate). . . :smilerolleyes:

She was worried about J4 going out on tour again but in the AEG trial, her lawyers said if MJ were alive he would have gone on a couple of world tours for years after the O2 concerts. And she worries about the old men doing a few shows, but as hard as MJ worked on stage there was no worry about world tours???

Part 1 of Katherine's interview

Part 2 of her interview

This woman was so quiet when Michael was alive. I remember at one of the awards shows in the 80s they tried to bring her up on the stage and she refused. You can see she did not want anything to do with all that limelight. After her son died she has been on so many interviews, TV stations, public ceremonies, and even filed a case and went on the witness stand acting very assertive. What a difference indeed, or maybe that was how she was all the time. She embraces interviews more than Micheal did. It seems he was more private.

Katherine IS a sociopath! Victory22 nailed it by calling her that (imho). She's a walking contradiction to what her faith is teaching (for starters) and doesn't seem to have been as devoted to Mike as he was to her.

And why are all of them so eager to give interviews/talk about Mike when there are 8 other Jackson kids to talk about? Notice how they don't put Janet on blast like they do Mike, but if she dies before they do, they just might (especially if she cuts them out of her will and/or let a non-family member run her estate). . . :smilerolleyes:

And you can be sure Janet won't leave them money in her will. :zformation: Janet is more selfish than Joe, Randy, Katherine and Rebbie put together. I'm sure she will make arraignments like the Egyptian Pharaohs and place her money in the tomb with her. :hysterical:

This woman was so quiet when Michael was alive. I remember at one of the awards shows in the 80s they tried to bring her up on the stage and she refused. You can see she did not want anything to do with all that limelight. After her son died she has been on so many interviews, TV stations, public ceremonies, and even filed a case and went on the witness stand acting very assertive. What a difference indeed, or maybe that was how she was all the time. She embraces interviews more than Micheal did. It seems he was more private.

Katherine has shown her true colors in more ways than one since Michael's death. Cold as ice and not shy at all.

And you can be sure Janet won't leave them money in her will. :zformation: Janet is more selfish than Joe, Randy, Katherine and Rebbie put together. I'm sure she will make arraignments like the Egyptian Pharaohs and place her money in the tomb with her. :hysterical:

:rofl: I literally laughed out loud on that bolded part! She can have that done since she married a billionaire businessman. He certainly doesn't need her money (which is pocket change for him).

^ I don't know why it would surprise people if she left her nieces and nephews money, she is very close to Rebbies kids, Jackie's, and Jermaine's' younger children , and Janet isn't shy about the charities she openly supports so I doubt that will happened just saying

@ Strawberry she is so close to Rebbies kids Jackies and Jermaines which is why Michael has been paying for their school fees.....And supporting the whole bunch while Miss Jackson saves her pennies.

@ Strawberry she is so close to Rebbies kids Jackies and Jermaines which is why Michael has been paying for their school fees.....And supporting the whole bunch while Miss Jackson saves her pennies.

I didn't realize in order to be close to someone that automaticatly ment paying for everything and the only school tution michael paid for were 3t the majority of them went to public school

strawberry45220;4031573 said:
I didn't realize in order to be close to someone that automaticatly ment paying for everything and the only school tution michael paid for were 3t the majority of them went to public school

They are Janet's relatives the same way they were Michael's. How can she claim to be close yet ignore their needs and let Michael foot all the bills? I don’t think that’s true. Michael paid child support for Jermaine and Randy’s children. Some of Rebbie's kids also got support. Margaret said Michael bought cloths and food for her boys when Jerm wouldn’t feed them and we know he also supported Alejandra’s children by Randy. Hazel Gordy also got back child support payments from MJ.

Victory22;4031585 said:
They are Janet's relatives the same way they were Michael's. How can she claim to be close yet ignore their needs and let Michael foot all the bills? I don’t think that’s true. Michael paid child support for Jermaine and Randy’s children. Some of Rebbie's kids also got support. Margaret said Michael bought cloths and food for her boys when Jerm wouldn’t feed them and we know he also supported Alejandra’s children by Randy. Hazel Gordy also got back child support payments from MJ.

:agree: That right THERE! Janet (and the rest of them) let Mike foot the bills because they didn't GAF and preferred to leech off of him. Now she's content to let Mike's BABIES foot the bills for those losers. Wow, now that's some "family" devotion from Auntie Janet right there. . . :smilerolleyes:

I'm so done with KJ or any of the Jackson leeches, I have all the info I needed on this interview by reading your comments.. All I can say is: I'm sorry Michael, I'm so sorry that such a kind soul had to endure having these vultures as family. I really miss him, ok? :sigh:

I really don't know how Katherine can forgive Conrat although it is the Christian thing to do.
I will never ever forgive him because in my mind it's like giving the doctor of death a free pass. What he did was unforgivable.

Back