LaToya Comments On Who Should Play Michael In Movie

O_O

I don't need to see the video, I just read the title and....

:bugeyed

:busted:

:blink:

:crazy

In conclusion: OH GOOD GOD ANYONE BUT HIM!

Can we get Ecasanova? Please? I'd watch a movie with him playing MJ. Its no use trying to find someone who is as talented as MJ. No one even comes close. But I think as far as looks and someone who would honor MJ - Ecas would be a good pick.It would have to be someone who could convincingly portray him throughout all the eras.

norm_roflbotorsq.jpg

:computer: How about NO ONE play him? Everything doesn't need to be made into a movie. At least when Jaime Foxx was pegged to play Ray Charles, his performance was respectful and well done (he earned that Oscar that year).

O_O

I don't need to see the video, I just read the title and....

:bugeyed

:busted:

:blink:

:crazy

In conclusion: OH GOOD GOD ANYONE BUT HIM!

Can we get Ecasanova? Please? I'd watch a movie with him playing MJ. Its no use trying to find someone who is as talented as MJ. No one even comes close. But I think as far as looks and someone who would honor MJ - Ecas would be a good pick.It would have to be someone who could convincingly portray him throughout all the eras.

E Cas is the ONLY impersonator I like lol

oh latoya shut up sweetie, please just shut up. how in the heck is chris brown a good choice to play michael? so what the boy can dance, but he would be an AWFUL choice to play michael. the movie would be an entire joke. first off he is to young for the part. second off he looks nothing like michael. and there's many more reasons, but I don't feel like getting into them all. bottom line the movie would be a disaster. gosh the things that comes out of this woman's mouth sometimes.

Last edited:
I really don't mind either E'Cas or Jamie Foxx can play Michael. I'm not sure I agree with LaToya's choice that Chris Brown should play Michael, he is a fan of Michael's but I'm just not sure he can play him, but hell no to Edward Moss, he did good in the trial re-enactment, but he impersonates Michael in a bad way in a few films which are crap.

Ain't nothin' like the real Michael, baby. No one on earth could portray him well enough for me.

The Jacksons, An American Dream was a TV movie made in 1992. It told MJ's story from his days in Gary before he joined the J5 until the end of the Victory Tour. He signed off on the movie so he approved of what it showed. That movie is sufficient for now imo.

Once his legacy has had more time to develop (example, Cirque shows, unreleased music is released, etc.) maybe then a movie to show his solo career (Thriller to death and beyond) could be considered. If a movie is made, it should be done in next 25 years so that people who actually knew him can be involved. But by that time the artist of today will be too old. The person who will play him is probably just a toddler now.

Look what happened with the Man In The Mirror "movie," it was a disgusting disaster. Anyone trying to portray Michael after Thriller would fall into making a mocking caricature of him. I prefer truthful and respectful documentaries showing THE MAN himself than biopics any day.

Look what happened with the Man In The Mirror "movie," it was a disgusting disaster. Anyone trying to portray Michael after Thriller would fall into making a mocking caricature of him. I prefer truthful and respectful documentaries showing THE MAN himself than biopics any day.

Documentary movie like they did of Bob Marley was great. If they do something similar, media people cannot refute anything and say it is glossed over (like they would if it was movie)because only actual footage would be used. They have enough footage of MJ during to the years to make a good docu-movie of him.

Documentary movie like they did of Bob Marley was great. If they do something similar, media people cannot refute anything and say it is glossed over (like they would if it was movie)because only actual footage would be used. They have enough footage of MJ during to the years to make a good docu-movie of him.

:victory: :sparkle: Now that's a great idea!

Anyone trying to portray Michael after Thriller would fall into making a mocking caricature of him.

The guy who played Michael in "An American Dream" looked like he was on drugs while he performed. There was no passion, emotion or soul in his singing and dancing...

I agree with this too.

The guy who played Michael in "An American Dream" looked like he was on drugs while he performed. There was no passion, emotion or soul in his singing and dancing...

That would be Wylie Draper. He passed on five days before Christmas 1993 at age 24. I don't think he was so bad in the movie. There were times where he seemed
to be trying too hard, but hey, its a movie.

But yeah, I saw the Latoya bit a few days ago. She too feels there really isn't anyone that measures up
enough to play her brother. Bruno Mars is a great talent as is Chris Brown, but no.
Quite frankly there is no one. But if they choose to do the project, good luck I say. :/

Chris brown playing mj is like mj playing mike Tyson... Nothing alike!! Visually/vocally/vibe and feeling/the way they move... For how much Chris brown tries to imitate Michael you'd think he'd be at least decent by now... If he hasn't gotten it yet, he won't..... If I were to cast anyone I'd say e cas...

It should be like what the TUPAC movie, like have MJ talking and show himself, not have some kind of actor who will be him. Theres no way I will see that.

I think Johnny Depp could play MJ but they would have to voice over him for the singing.

I don't think it'd be a good idea either. Just remembering how people mocked Michael when they thought Tim Burton made Johnny looking like him in the Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory remake makes me cringe.

johnny depp hmmmm, he does remind me alot of michael in the edward scissor hands movie. IMO though it would get alot of back lash from alot of people.

in the Bob Dylan movie, "I'm Not There", there were multiple actors portraying him through different time periods. Even Cate Blanchett at one point.

Maybe different actors for different time periods?

At some point, there is going to be a relatively big budget biopic (hopefully not as cheesy as the VH1 movie).

Back