Oprah Holds MLK Portrait Drawn By Michael Jackson

bluesky

Proud Member
Oprah Holds MLK Portrait Drawn By Michael Jackson

Regina Roch Posted August 4, 2014
Five years after his untimely death, Michael Jackson continues to amaze the world with his talents.Diddy blessed his Instagram with a photo of Oprah Winfrey holding a portrait of Martin Luther King Jr. allegedly drawn by MJ himself, with the hashtag, "#Legendary."?Jackson's knack for art was kept secret until 2011, when LA Weekly toured the King of Pop's self-made art studio. The art collection held between 150 to 160 of his works, including portraits of George Washington, architectural drawings, and a drawing of the singer's pet monkey, Bubbles.

http://www.vibe.com/article/oprah-mlk-portrait-drawn-michael-jackson

Amazing beautifully drawn picture by Michael. He was such a talented artist. Pity it's Oprah the back stabber holding and touching the artwork. Props for diddy posting though.

my time machine works :dancin:

I like Diddy though... He's great

I get people don't like Oprah,but I still love her. That artwork is absolutely outstanding! Michael was truly a visionary artist,both artistically and musically.

She shouldn't even be allowed to touch that... ugh. Anyways, Michael was so so talented, he amazes me everyday... there isn't a single thing he couldn't do... :girl_sigh:

Why is she holding MJ's art? I thought MLK drawing was one of the artwork that was kept in that airport hangar.

my god this guy was so crazy talented. I knew he could draw but i didnt expect this. this is amazing, are there any more pics of Michaels drawings ?

my god this guy was so crazy talented. I knew he could draw but i didnt expect this. this is amazing, are there any more pics of Michaels drawings ?

I think there are if you type it in the google search engine. And yesss. It's like Michael could do everything! Goodness gracious, it intrigues me. I can't stop saying...woah. xD

Although the picture was taken when that fat cow "interviewed" Paris the second time in 2011, I prefer this kind of reports over the scandalous ones full of bs. Props to Diddy for giving Michael a positive focus with such a beautiful drawing, he was an Artist in all the extension of word indeed!

I wanted to punch that hag when I saw her holding such precious drawing, KJ had no right to let her touching it!

Oprah-Winfrey-MHm-Face.gif

I had trouble finding the right oprah gif to use, because there's so many good ones. Here's some honorable mentions that could be used in many situations in the internets:

giphy.gif

oprah-won-t-accept-it.gif

oprah.gif

oprah-color-purple.gif

1dzgxj.jpg

Ugh I can't stand that fat pig!! But wow Michael is just amazing. I remember the drawing he did of himself in a corner with his microphone in the History booklet- I was amazed. The estate somehow has to work on an exhibition of his artistic drawings ala John Lennon that would tour the world.

^That'd be a great idea tricia, Michael has many impressive drawings worth exposing, or even the abstract ones. If the John Lennon drawings could, why not Michael's? And in all honesty, he was better drawing than John.

I don't think Michael would approve of the people on here calling Oprah a fat pig.

And I don't think Michael would appreciate that hag being near his children interviewing them or touching his art after how she's trashed him over the years and brainwash her audience to think he was guilty of those allegations.

Back