Michaelized Word Puzzles

Daryll748

Proud Member
Hello MJ Fam :hiya:

Since I love to do other word puzzles that keep my brain 'entertained' :cheeky: I thought about creating a Michaelized one for the MJ Fam.

BADWORDPUZZLE_zps8fa7a2fe.png

How to do you 'play' now?

The puzzle is made in "PNG" which simply means it's a 'picture' you can save to your own computer and print it out to solve it.

Have fun!

Daryll :D

P.S: When you have posted the 'hidden message' in a reply here? Then I will make and upload a new one!
Enjoy!

MICHAEL FOREVER LOVED AND MISSED WE LOVE YOU MORE (???)

I suck lol Some of that was a guess cuz I had some letters missing admittedly. Is this right? lol

MICHAEL FOREVER LOVED AND MISSED WE LOVE YOU MORE (???)

I suck lol Some of that was a guess cuz I had some letters missing admittedly. Is this right? lol

Thanks you for reply, J5Master and NO, you 'almost' solved it. You did a good job on it though.

Feedback time!
Did you have fun solving it? Would make one like this again? Would you make any changes to it? Like a 'shorter' message of less or more words to cross out?

I'll wait till I have some more 'replies' till I reveal the 'answer' or the fun of solving it is over too soon you see!

hmmm let me start over and get back to you on that daz lolol

This is fun but making sure the letters lined up better would help. Some words are less vertical and more zig zaggy - at least how its rendering on my computer :)

Edit: Ok this is what I got and I found all the words this time lol

MICHAEL FOREVER LOVED AND MISSED WE LVE YOU MO DEAR

Want the solved picture?

Last edited:
Was that the right answer? I finally got hooked up to a printer, and I just got started, but I did it a few hours ago by handwriting it out-and couldn't get the last right. Is it "mo" instead of "more"??? These are fun-printing wanted me to print five pages for some reason.

OK-that's what I got too. I want to see yours, J5 after some other people tried!!

Last edited:
MICHAEL FOREVER LOVED AND MISSED WE LVE YOU MO DEAR

Want the solved picture?

I got the same answer,using my pen to cross out words on a printed copy.

WE LVE YOU MO DEAR ? not perfect?

Thanks a lot for your feedback! :agree:

Yeah, I made this one in 'paint' cause I wanted it to be a piccie you could save and print. It kinda 'messed' with me, huh!

I'm thinking of another option now! One that's more 'clear'. This was a 'demo' :blush:
Thanks for 'solving' it though! Now, I can even make a better one!

"Solved" piccie is coming up! :D

As also a NEW one :cheeky:

Grrr, someone solved it before me. :sleep: I wish I had more time to do this kind of things. :girl_tantrum:

Okay, the solution to the puzzle was "Michael forever loved and missed we love you most dear" :blush:

As I said this was 'demo' :blink:

Let's move on and give you another one. :cheeky:

This is the "Off the wall" themed one.

[url='http://www.wordsearchmaker.net/wordsearchplayer.aspx?puzzleid=803c4c8d-a97f-4b98-83b2-fefebc2651ea' t=_self]Free Word Search Puzzles[/url]​

How to solve this?

Easy really!
Forget the printer!
You can solve this one here 'online'.
You click on the first and last letter of the word you find.
Example: "Boyfriend" You click on B and D.
The found word gets 'marked' in the list so you can now search for the next one and so on.

Have fun!

Daryll.

Thank you Daz, once again. Although, I think there is a glitch. It won't let me find the word "lovely". No matter how many times I click on it, it says it's wrong. :(

checked it! Thanks for the feedback, Karom! :D

Indeed, it doesn't 'cross' out "Lovely" , huh!

FREE means with a 'glitch' in them, hey?

Okay, let's 'think' of another way then! :cheeky:

I think these are fun. I've tried this one 3 times but I'm on somebody's phone and it keeps disappearing when I'm down to the last 4 or so words.
Going to try again tomorrow on a PC.
Good job tho. They're fun.

Back