Me as Michael Jackson - HIStory Continues

Dunk96

The Queen HBIC
10177400_430638813734968_7924287486320233166_n.jpg

Up to now,I have not had any good promotional pictures of myself as MIchael Jackson (yes I am a serious impersonator). I finally decided to edit a new picture together in the HIStory album cover pose. I wanted to actually recreate the album cover with the clouds and me as a statue,but that's an insane amount of work. Plus,I don't really know how I'd do it since it's 2:30 AM where I am and I don't think there's a decent Photoshop tutorial on the Internet that can help me achieve said effect,since the album cover was an actual statue,but not life-size,as promoted in his European promotional tour. The background comes from Celine Dion's "A New Day..." DVD cover. I edited her out of the background and put myself in her place. I also custom made the "DJ" for my logo. I have used the name "DJ Jackson" for a while,because my name is Daniel Jake McGuire (legally),so it's combining my first and middle initials. Sorry about the extreme rambling that nobody really cares about. This photo of me out of like 15 pictures was the best one. I have a couple of alternate takes that I saved,but I'm pretty sure I'm not uploading them. If you like it,let me know. If you want to constructively critique me,let me know. If you're gonna bash me,don't even bother commenting. Thanks and enjoy.
Disclaimer: No,HIStory Continues is NOT the name of my show. I do have a few show ideas in my noggin,but this is a good tagline,imo. Also I do have a background as an MJ impersonator: I auditioned for America's Got Talent producers (did not make it on the show),I won first place at my high school's talent show as a freshman (9th grade),and I performed at a fan event in 2009. I've also performed in two high school productions,which was our homecoming lipsync (self-
explanatory) and also performed in a fifth-grade talent show and frequently performed for my fifth grade class.

Back