Just a question about MJ's will and Katherines share

Hess

Proud Member
In MJ's will he says Katherine has to have 25 % right?

But what when she dies - does the will say anything about that? - Will the 25 % then be split and given to her children (MJ's brothers) or will charity and MJ's own kids get more?

Has MJ mentioned what happens when Katherine dies? I really hope he has. - I do not hope Katherines share will be divided into many small parts and given to her children. (MJ's siblings) they do not deserve it IMO!!

Hope you understand my question even though my english writing is not the best. :)

^^ Michael's will says KJ -40%, PPB - 40% and children's charity 20%.
KJ gets 40% during her lifetime, and when she passes, her share reverts back to pot, so no she cannot will her share to any of her cubs.

From Forbes:
"the will, it specifies that the King of Pop’s interests be placed in an entity known as the Michael Jackson Family Trust, which stipulates the following distribution: 20% to charity, and the remainder split between a lifetime trust for Michael’s mother, Katherine Jackson, and a trust for any children Michael might have. Upon Katherine’s death, any remaining funds would revert to the children."

Bubs;4053865 said:
^^ Michael's will says KJ -40%, PPB - 40% and children's charity 20%.
KJ gets 40% during her lifetime, and when she passes, her share reverts back to pot, so no she cannot will her share to any of her cubs.

From Forbes:
"the will, it specifies that the King of Pop’s interests be placed in an entity known as the Michael Jackson Family Trust, which stipulates the following distribution: 20% to charity, and the remainder split between a lifetime trust for Michael’s mother, Katherine Jackson, and a trust for any children Michael might have. Upon Katherine’s death, any remaining funds would revert to the children."

Nice. - That's what I hoped!

Great of MJ to make sure KJ's share does not go to the others.

Back