Blue Ivy Dressed As Michael Jackson

metermaid

Proud Member
has this been posted yet?? so cute.

c14ie.jpg

2il0l5l.jpg

2v29w6s.jpg

http://www.buzzfeed.com/tracyclayton/im-starting-with-the-baby-in-the-mirror

Oh thats who that is? I guess you're right. Lol, And who is JayZ dressed as? :)

Blue Ivy is too cute dressed in Thriller era Michael! :happy:

Last edited:
Yes, Beyonce is dressed as Janet and Blue Ivy as MJ.

screen-shot-2014-10-31-at-5-58-45-pm.png

Alfonso Ribeiro @alfonso_ribeiro · 12 h ago

I hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween. My little guy is going as MJ. My daughter as malificent.

Hehehe cute - she's not the only one! Went to a Halloween party last night dressed as Thriller MJ and got heaps of compliments :D

Before I went to the party, I actually was out and about with my mates (who were yet to get in their costumes) going to the supermarket and liquor store dressed as Michael Jackson from Thriller!! When I was walking home this morning too, I got a bit of attention. People I walked past asking if I could do the dance moves (you bet!) and some people even yelled "YOOO MICHAEL JACKSON" from their cars and stuff. God damn it was so cool ^_^

Edit: Here's a photo!
e4JjSDi.jpg

Last edited:
HIStoric i bet you was cool you should have took a picture i would love to have seen it i would have said you go MJ:yes:

HIStoric i bet you was cool you should have took a picture i would love to have seen it i would have said you go MJ:yes:

e4JjSDi.jpg

Jacket was a teeny tiny bit too big for me but if it was unzipped, it looked perfectly fine so I kept it that way! :)

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/...-son-kais-birthday-with-michael-jackson-party
http://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/coleen-wayne-rooneys-son-kai-4550300

MAIN-kai-rooney-michael-jackson.jpg

First we saw Beyonce and Jay Z's daughter Blue Ivy dressed as Michael Jackson.

And now it's the turn of Wayne and Coleen Rooney's son Kai to dress as the King of Pop.

Adorable Kai celebrated his sixth birthday in style as he donned a white pinstripe suit, blue shirt and white tie for the occasion.

Mimicking the style of the music legend , little Kai also wore a white fedora hat and teeny brogue shoes. Cute!

Yummy mummy Coleen took to Twitter to say: "Amazing Michael Jackson party for Kai's birthday today... Thanks everyone especially @JuliePerryEvent"

The Thriller star is clearly the go-to fancy dress choice for showbiz kids these days...

La Toya Jackson @latoyajackson · 20 h ago

How adorable is Blue Ivy dressed as Mike for Halloween! Microphone and all toooo cute!

Go Beyonce!

That child is so sweet !! Adoreable !

AWWWWWWWWWWWW! it's rain of cute babies in cute MJ costumes!:clapping:

We need to start a picture thread of babies dressed like Michael. I've seen Alicia Keyes, Taye Diggs, Jennifer Hudson's and Will Smith's kids all dressed up in the past. Just super adorable.

Here's one of Alfonso's-baby Beat It jacket and socks
10525683_772178599510795_612093689821590698_n.jpg

omg this baby in the beat it jacket. my heart just exploded.

I must say I was surprised after having no idea who Blue Ivy was before I opened this thread that it ended up being Jay-Z and Beyonce's daughter.

we need to start a picture thread of babies dressed like michael. I've seen alicia keyes, taye diggs, jennifer hudson's and will smith's kids all dressed up in the past. Just super adorable.

Here's one of alfonso's-baby beat it jacket and socks
10525683_772178599510795_612093689821590698_n.jpg

do it!

Georgia May Jagger, dressed up as Janet Jackson,& her friend Brett Grace went as the King of Pop for Halloween
1414978479232_wps_28_Georgia_Jagger_as_Janet_J.jpg

Prince Jackson retweetet
Typical Girl @SoDamnTrue · 1. Nov.

Beyonce & Blue Ivy as Janet & MJ ����
B1Uk5-nIAAA58bu.jpg:large

Back