Dangerous 25th Anniversary Concept - The Ultimate Dangerous Tour Collection Boxed Set

Dunk96

The Queen HBIC
Dangerous 25th Anniversary Concept - Two Part Concept

For 2016 and the Dangerous 25th anniversary campaign,I thought up a two part release collection: the first being a two-CD and one DVD collection. The first disc being the original album remastered,the second disc being the unreleased songs recorded between 1989-1991,along with two new versions of songs we've already had made by people who actually worked on those songs (NO new producers),as well as a Dangerous megamix (which is not the same as the promo megamix made in 1992). The DVD featured will have all the music videos,as well as the making of features and the outtakes for most of the videos (with the exception of Will You Be There and Gone Too Soon for obvious reasons). The second part would be a five DVD boxed set of Dangerous Tour concerts: Munich (June 26th dress rehearsal & 27th),Monza (July 6th/7th) [mixed show],London (July 30th/31st) [mixed show],Tokyo (December 31st,1992),and Mexico (November 11th,1993). The June 26th dress rehearsal in Munich is a bonus feature of the first DVD. This idea will settle everyone's demands for new Dangerous Tour concerts. And yes,there actually is a demand for Dangerous Tour. There are bonus features on all five DVD's besides the dress rehearsal of Munich on the first DVD. The second DVD features making of features of all of Michael's videos from the Dangerous era,as well as a reel of never-before-seen outtakes from all the music videos from the era. The third DVD features a photo gallery of the Dangerous Tour programme,which is a rarely seen piece of MJ memorabilia (unless you obviously own it). The fourth DVD features video of Michael arriving in Tokyo and the hysteria he created during his stay there. The fifth and final DVD features rehearsal footage of the 1993 leg. All the content featured would be remastered to high definition and a remastered audio mix made exclusively for the massive release. Cost in US dollars for the anniversary edition of the album would be $39.99,and the boxed-set would be $79.99

Cover art:
Album:
5lNib5g.jpg
mN49ZP8.jpg

Boxed set -
yxCYWdI.jpg

Album mock-up (front cover only):
eDsFiQg.jpg

Boxed-set mock up:

vLTJquU.jpg

Last edited:
No chance, Tokyo 1992 is what should come. And is likely too.

No chance, Tokyo 1992 is what should come. And is likely too.
It's my idea and I'm not saying The Estate's going to take my idea. Thanks for taking the piss out of my concept,Zakk. You are truly one in seven billion. :pth:

It's my idea and I'm not saying The Estate's going to take my idea. Thanks for taking the piss out of my concept,Zakk. You are truly one in seven billion. :pth:

I'm just being realistic, Tokyo 1992 has a full setlist.. plus, there's some great behind the scenes they could include too! it would make sense, four shows and two rehearsal processes are far fetched.. i'd love WDAN 1993 rehearsal in Bangkok as a bonus though.

I want any 1992 shows that has Bad and The Way You Make Me Feel, and Dangerous live from 1993 as a bonus feature

I want any 1992 shows that has Bad and The Way You Make Me Feel, and Dangerous live from 1993 as a bonus feature
That's why Munich and Monza are included for Bad and TWYMMF,and Mexico 1993 for Dangerous. You're welcome.

Exactly,and we only have four pro songs from the Mexico 1993 show,which is why I picked this show specifically.

Bangkok 1993 would be a better choice, have you seen the snippets? ****KKKKKKKK :bow:

Also, if you recall.. there are snippets from the Bangkok show in The Life of An Icon (Documentary)!!

Last edited:
For 2016 and the Dangerous 25th anniversary campaign,I thought up a five DVD boxed set of Dangerous Tour concerts: Munich (June 26th dress rehearsal & 27th),Monza (July 6th/7th) [mixed show],London (July 30th/31st) [mixed show],Tokyo (December 31st,1992),and Mexico (November 11th,1993). The June 26th dress rehearsal in Munich is a bonus feature of the first DVD. This idea will settle everyone's demands for new Dangerous Tour concerts. And yes,there actually is a demand for Dangerous Tour. There are bonus features on all five DVD's besides the dress rehearsal of Munich on the first DVD. The second DVD features making of features of all of Michael's videos from the Dangerous era,as well as a reel of never-before-seen outtakes from all the music videos from the era. The third DVD features a photo gallery of the Dangerous Tour programme,which is a rarely seen piece of MJ memorabilia (unless you obviously own it). The fourth DVD features video of Michael arriving in Tokyo and the hysteria he created during his stay there. The fifth and final DVD features rehearsal footage of the 1993 leg. All the content featured would be remastered to high definition and a remastered audio mix made exclusively for the massive release. Cost in US dollars would probably $69.99.

Cover art:
yxCYWdI.jpg

Boxed-set mock up:
vLTJquU.jpg

Be realistic.Why would they release 5 concerts shows?
They release one (stupidly edited ) Dangerous Bucharest and Bad Tour (vhs quality) Wembley.
So theres no way theyll release 5 shows from one tour, well maybe in 15o years-one show was released,2nd in 25th anniversary,3rd on 50,4th on 75 and 5 on 100 anniversary :D

They release one (stupidly edited ) Dangerous Bucharest and Bad Tour (vhs quality) Wembley.
So theres no way theyll release 5 shows from one tour, well maybe in 15o years-one show was released,2nd in 25th anniversary,3rd on 50,4th on 75 and 5 on 100 anniversary :D

On one hand i completely i agree, but on the other.. why should there be 25 years between a release of a certain tour? we got official Bucharest ten years ago.. it wasn't released on any anniversary, anything can come at any time. But yes, in our life time i think we'll see 2-3 more official releases from each tour.

I don't think they should release concerts just on anniversaries. They can release concerts on any year.

On one hand i completely i agree, but on the other.. why should there be 25 years between a release of a certain tour? we got official Bucharest ten years ago.. it wasn't released on any anniversary, anything can come at any time. But yes, in our life time i think we'll see 2-3 more official releases from each tour.

Exactly. They will release new video in peroids for instance every 10,15,20 years or so.
Theyre not so dumb to release 5 concert in one day.
They will make sure they have enough material for future releases.

Again it's my concept. I'm not saying The Estate will consider my idea. Why can't someone just be like "Oh this is a good idea"? Everyone's taking the piss out of me smh.

I think on Michael's 100th birthday, there should be a release of 45 concerts ;)

Exactly. They will release new video in peroids for instance every 10,15,20 years or so.
Theyre not so dumb to release 5 concert in one day.
They will make sure they have enough material for future releases.
"Enough material for future releases"? Really? The Estate has more than enough material to release. There could be that 10% bracket that they won't ever release from Michael's archives and they'll stay there forever,while the 90% is released over the next 40-50 years. And keep in mind,too,Michael probably has millions of things in those archives,so we MJ fans will finally have to suck it up with the material The Estate releases to us and they finally make a collector's label so they release the general public stuff and then they release their collector's label stuff to the hardcore fans who have a subscription.

Last edited:
I just hope that we get an HD version of the album. Seems pretty likely. The HD versions of Off The Wall, Thriller, and Bad may not be the definitive best sounding versions of each album, but I still enjoy having them.

This truely would be amazing!

When they do make a Dangerous 25th Anniversary release I hope they will release a new concert - Blu-Ray, better camera, better sound AND MOST IMPORANTLY some extra material!!

Bucharest has no extra materiale.... - No behind the tour, no rehearsals - not even a performance of BAD, TWYMMF, Dangerous or something like that - nothing.... Crappy release really. (and I just bought it again because I couldn't find my DVD..)

Rehearsal footage would be a dream come true if they release that as extra - but I doubt it very much...

But a DVD/Blu-Ray should always have some kind of extra material! - Maybe it could be studio footage - MJ recording songs from Dangerous. - Just something new we haven't seen before.

This truely would be amazing!

When they do make a Dangerous 25th Anniversary release I hope they will release a new concert - Blu-Ray, better camera, better sound AND MOST IMPORANTLY some extra material!!

Bucharest has no extra materiale.... - No behind the tour, no rehearsals - not even a performance of BAD, TWYMMF, Dangerous or something like that - nothing.... Crappy release really. (and I just bought it again because I couldn't find my DVD..)

Rehearsal footage would be a dream come true if they release that as extra - but I doubt it very much...

But a DVD/Blu-Ray should always have some kind of extra material! - Maybe it could be studio footage - MJ recording songs from Dangerous. - Just something new we haven't seen before.

This would be amazing
At least you both see this as a concept instead of people who are judging my ideas.

While I'd love a new Dangerous concert released, I'd rather have the album released as a double with outtakes and unreleased tracks.

While I'd love a new Dangerous concert released, I'd rather have the album released as a double with outtakes and unreleased tracks.
This would be the second part of the Dangerous 25 release. The first part would be a re-release of the Dangerous with outtakes/unreleased tracks in my eyes following my concept.

I don't know where that Dangerous tour footage on You tube came from but I find that fascinating. Better than the actual tour.
I'd add that to a deluxe set.

Back