Michael JAckson Internet radio - what's the best?

Hess

Proud Member
Hi - I just got a BOSE SoundTouch™ 30 Serie II Wi-Fi® and it offers internet radio.

I have fould a MJ radio station I like, it plays some rare MJ songs normal radio would never play - which is natural because it plays nothing but MJ 24/7. - BUT it has some "voice-over" speaking thing sometimes. So my question is Do some know a MJ internet radio that plays a lot of different MJ, Jackson5 and The Jacksons 24/7 with no commercials and no speaking - only music all the time??

Which MJ internet radio channel is the best - and what will I have to search for to find it? :)

Hi Hess

As Karin has said your search ends right here with your very own community having its own (launched Friday) MJJCommunity Radio

I have so many plans for this including every single Michael Jackson song, his tours even interviews.

Our shows will be nothing short of what Michael deserves streaming online 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Tune in I promise you and every fan the world over will love MJJCommunity Radio

Oh and help us spread the word ;) :)

Thanks - Gaz

Hi! Is this different than the one we use for radio chat. I clicked it on, and it automatically starting playing (good!) but the name of the song isn't there. If I log in there with my chat sign on, will I see it then? Just wondering!!

It's a brand new one Barbee0715
Gaz is still working on it ;)

No more names of the songs indeed ...so it will be a surprise, song after song :)

The sound is really amazing, I hope you like and enjoy it.

The play list will be added in time I am working on that part for the page.

Also the old was only a media player, this is a fully fledged Radio station that will have shows on different days and nights ;)

We will also as we move along be able to have live shows with DJ's taking requests and mixing things up a little, also on the cards are current Michael Jackson affairs debate's and much much more :)

So book mark the page listen in and enjoy :)

It's a brand new one Barbee0715
Gaz is still working on it ;)

No more names of the songs indeed ...so it will be a surprise, song after song :)

The sound is really amazing, I hope you like and enjoy it.
Yeah, it sounds really great. I'm listening to it on another tab while I check out the forum.
I like the surprise of radio-most of the time I prefer that to listening to my own albums-and this is especially great since it's totally Michael.
A lot of the internet stations also play artists that supposedly are LIKE Michael-in their opinion. So I don't like those.

Tell Gaz good job!

Hi! Is this different than the one we use for radio chat. I clicked it on, and it automatically starting playing (good!) but the name of the song isn't there. If I log in there with my chat sign on, will I see it then? Just wondering!!

If you stream the radio station using iTunes, the name of the song that's currently playing will show up on there. It will even show you the song that's coming up next when the current song is just about finished.

Sk%C3%A6rmbillede%202014-11-04%2000.09.06.png

I can not find the MJJCommunity under the list of Internet Radios on my BOSE system... :(

If you stream the radio station using iTunes, the name of the song that's currently playing will show up on there. It will even show you the song that's coming up next when the current song is just about finished.
I'm not technically savvy, so if I go to itunes and search for MJJC radio I'll find it? I'm on a PC now and it just started playing. I'm not going through anything except for Chrome as my browser.

I'm not technically savvy, so if I go to itunes and search for MJJC radio I'll find it? I'm on a PC now and it just started playing. I'm not going through anything except for Chrome as my browser.

Click on the little iTunes logo that's above the player on the webpage for the radio, and that should trigger the downloading of a PLS file onto your computer. If that doesn't work, you might have to manually right click on the logo and save the file instead, but all I had to do on my Mac was click on it normally. Once it's finished downloading, click on the file to open it up in iTunes. It should then connect to the radio stream and begin playing.

Wow. I'm on my smart phone now and I just searched for mjjc radio and it popped up and started playing!!
The iTunes Radio I tried this weekend played similar artists that I don't really care for. great!!!!!

I can not find MJJC radio in iTunes or on my bose system... :(

Hess. I'm not good at this kind of stuff I mainly turn on a YouTube playlist or play a radio like spotify.
But did you see those instructions above trying to show me how to right click and pls file will download to itunes. I didn't do it bc the radio just started playing on my PC and phone.

Hess. I'm not good at this kind of stuff I mainly turn on a YouTube playlist or play a radio like spotify.
But did you see those instructions above trying to show me how to right click and pls file will download to itunes. I didn't do it bc the radio just started playing on my PC and phone.

I did yes - but when I pressed at the iTunes icon - instead of playing in iTunes it startet in VLC player... - I am not good at technic... :(

OK-maybe they will look at our messages tomorrow and figure out what to do. It's late in the UK now, so they probably won't see it tonight.

I did yes - but when I pressed at the iTunes icon - instead of playing in iTunes it startet in VLC player... - I am not good at technic... :(

If you have a Mac, I can definitely help you out. If not, just disregard the rest of this post. I don't have much experience with Windows, so I wouldn't know what to do using that. On a Mac, though, all you gotta do is right click on the PLS file you downloaded to bring up a menu, then click the "Get Info" option. That'll bring up another menu. Now look for the option that says "Open with", and change the program that it shows from VLC to iTunes, then close out of the menu. Now all you have to do is re-click on the PLS file to open it as your normally would and it should open up in iTunes.

Hi Guys,

We will be putting together shortly a how to on MJJCommunity Radio

In the mean time visit our dedicated radio page - www.mjjcommunity.com/radio on any device or make sure your itunes is open and click this >>

Hope that help's and you guys enjoy 24/7 Michael Jackson The Jacksons and Jackson 5

Not to be a buzz killer, but there's also another MJ radio called MjTunes (which I've been listening to for 7+ years). They play all his songs, and they also have different ''programs'' (more like themes, really) where each program represents a different part of his music. Like, there's a program dedicated for J5 and one for his solo songs and also one that only consists of remixes (some great ones, too!) of his music. They also play unreleased/leaked songs sometimes.

Is there a way to disable the radio from starting to play automatically as I come to MJJC? Don't get me wrong, I find the radio idea great and I'll definitely listen to it, but I hate it when music (or anything) starts to play automatically without me asking for it. That's a turn off to me on any website. Right now when I come to MJJC forum or any time I refresh the page it starts to play automatically which is very annoying.

The play list will be added in time I am working on that part for the page.

Also the old was only a media player, this is a fully fledged Radio station that will have shows on different days and nights ;)

We will also as we move along be able to have live shows with DJ's taking requests and mixing things up a little, also on the cards are current Michael Jackson affairs debate's and much much more :)

So book mark the page listen in and enjoy :)

That sounds exciting.

I really liked having it in the forum page so I didn't have to have another tab open. Very nice!!
I just turned down the sound when I was trying to concentrate on what I was reading but very very nice.

Is there a way to disable the radio from starting to play automatically as I come to MJJC? Don't get me wrong, I find the radio idea great and I'll definitely listen to it, but I hate it when music (or anything) starts to play automatically without me asking for it. That's a turn off to me on any website. Right now when I come to MJJC forum or any time I refresh the page it starts to play automatically which is very annoying.

Not gonna lie, it's bloody annoying. Most of the time I'm on MJJC I'm playing music anyway.

Not gonna lie, it's bloody annoying. Most of the time I'm on MJJC I'm playing music anyway.

Me too. It's not about MJ's music or the radio itself (I was listening to MJ's music anyway on Spotify as I came here) just that it started automatically. But it seems now they solved it, so thanks for that.

I'm definitely going to listen to the radio.

Not to be a buzz killer, but there's also another MJ radio called MjTunes (which I've been listening to for 7+ years). They play all his songs, and they also have different ''programs'' (more like themes, really) where each program represents a different part of his music. Like, there's a program dedicated for J5 and one for his solo songs and also one that only consists of remixes (some great ones, too!) of his music. They also play unreleased/leaked songs sometimes.
I tried to use that a few years ago-but it seems like it wanted me to download a toolbar? Is that still the case? Just curious.
I like this one for MJJC because all I did was click play-nothing else and I'm not tech savvy!!!

Last edited:
Back