Michael Jackson eating popcorn...

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$240.00
Made me smile ...:D

http://q13fox.com/2014/11/04/we-ask...-the-comments-michael-jackson-facebook-memes/

SEATTLE — It seems every time you read the comments sections on a popular or heated Facebook post you find Michael Jackson eating popcorn.

Why?

Because the Internet.

The popular meme has been appearing on the Q13 FOX News Facebook page for months (maybe longer). Recently the meme has spawned a whole slew of its own memes....

mj-meme-1.jpg

Love these, lol. This is one of my favorites that I saw a couple of weeks ago: :lmao:

7d9k773oinkb.jpg

(Popcorn says, "I just came here to get eaten by Michael Jackson")

I'm glad somebody started a thread about these memes! They are hilarious and I use them all the time, even made some of my own. :D

I've seen some Mike memes that aren't as fun (using Murray with a syringe and some referencing the allegations), but unfortunately that comes with the territory on social media.

This is one I made, using imageflip.com. . .

readingcommentsandletterslol_zps8c869561.jpg

The memes can get political too. Here's one that I've seen on FB a lot, especially tonight (mid term elections in the US).

BlameObamaMJ_zps17007cda.jpg

I saw this one on a Michigan-related FB page. Rick Snyder was re-elected tonight (governor).

BlameSnyder_zps6c9bafed.jpg

Last edited:
Paris78;4055318 said:
Made me smile ...:D

http://q13fox.com/2014/11/04/we-ask...-the-comments-michael-jackson-facebook-memes/

SEATTLE — It seems every time you read the comments sections on a popular or heated Facebook post you find Michael Jackson eating popcorn.

Why?

Because the Internet.

The popular meme has been appearing on the Q13 FOX News Facebook page for months (maybe longer). Recently the meme has spawned a whole slew of its own memes....

mj-meme-1.jpg

There is more meme's on that link. Under the first meme there is a text View gallery (8 images), click that to see others.

That Gordon Ramsay meme above is hilarious :giggle:

Last edited:
Yeah, it's perfect because he has such a troll face in that scene. LOL.

jLZz4Na.gif

Yes! I love this meme and post it quite a bit myself. I also love the Toby Maguire where he is crying in Spider-man 3 and it says "I came to read the comments but Michael Jackson ate all the popcorn" =D

This meme is funny as well.

tumblr_li3vvujbRj1qghykjo1_500.gif

Oh, and another.

tumblr_lszdr9W4FU1qlrzy2.gif

Last edited:
y3m54ab.png

(Caption on first photo: "Where is he? I know he's in here eating popcorn!")
:p

Back