Michael Jackson’s Secret Never-Before-Seen Drawings

mkgenie

Proud Member
Michael Jackson’s Secret Pain: Never-Before-Seen Drawings Illustrate Anxiety, Depression & Insecurity, Art Therapist Claims

132840151j0s9ee1h8s011.jpg

132841gam8mmgg90mr008k.jpg

132841nihqk0izece0vidb.jpg

13284177djrpn8m7k1zsjk.jpg

132841oki4hig3z44444ys.jpg

132842enwjsqzsesnjw55k.jpg

132839ps2gnsywnszwn88z.jpg

132840bb1owwtiwkokvzvt.jpg

132840sx59yll0e6lxxv5s.jpg

132840dsd0mgcabfdda44f.jpg

133459z6hvj3mw7kdhy1f0.jpg

Joe Brat, who is the owner of these priceless drawings, said,“I intend to use the money for the sale of these drawings like Michael Jackson would have wanted me to, by opening up a Treatment Center in Florida toreach out to people who are suffering, but cannot afford to get help.” For information on purchasing these drawings, contactjoebrat@gmail.com

who is this guy? how did he get these drawings?

http://radaronline.com/photos/micha...geles-joe-brat-florida-analysis/photo/816201/

I never saw these, nor did I ever hear about this guy. In style they do seem similar to the kind of drawings MJ made in the 80s, but where did this guy get these from?

Joseph McBratney
@JoeBrat
Changing the World , One Life at a time , Actor , Private eye , Interventionist , drug counselor , Antique appraiser , Life coach , Match maker , Psychic , 3

I think Radar has hit the "goldmine" with this guy:doh:
I wonder if those even are MJ's drawings, and how could he recovering addict afford to buy them if few years ago he earned his living buy filling in surveys?

At least he's using the money for a selfless use,unlike everyone else whose trying to make a $ off of Michael's name. Those drawings are beautiful too. Some of them break my heart. :cry:

Joseph McBratney
@JoeBrat
Changing the World , One Life at a time , Actor , Private eye , Interventionist , drug counselor , Antique appraiser , Life coach , Match maker , Psychic , 3

I think Radar has hit the "goldmine" with this guy:doh:
I wonder if those even are MJ's drawings, and how could he recovering addict afford to buy them if few years ago he earned his living buy filling in surveys?
They look legit,because it's quite difficult to exactly replicate Michael's signature. And it looks pretty real to me. But a handwriting analyst would have to examine them to be 100% sure.

I don't like any of those drawings and to me they don't look anything like what I have previously seen MJ's drawings. I'm sorry but some of them look like paint by numbers painting, and I have seen MJ's earlier paintings when he was just a kid, and even then he was more advanced than these drawings shows:bugeyed

I don't like any of those drawings and to me they don't look anything like what I have previously seen MJ's drawings. I'm sorry but some of them look like paint by numbers painting, and I have seen MJ's earlier paintings when he was just a kid, and even then he was more advanced than these drawings shows:bugeyed

To me some do seem like his style. But of course they could still be faked, who knows?

Here are some of his drawings from the 80s. I see some similar style in them:

Drawings-by-Michael-Jackson-Michael-Jackson-taught-himself-michael-jackson-30844583-600-538.jpg

zeichnungo341rvpg6c.png

troll.jpg

eiffel-tower.jpg

door-drawing.jpg

2262974_lot553.jpg

mj-drawings-the-best-of-michael-jackson-12975286-994-628.jpg

All of the great artists in the world have been 'faked' over the years (including their signatures). Anything of value will always attract the fakers 'skill', to make a fast buck. I would not believe that any of these were genuine unless they came with documented provenance from an extremely reliable source. I await with interest to see if any such provenance is forthcoming. I can't imagine that many people would have the opportunity to acquire such a large 'collection' unless they worked with Michael or were a family member or close friend (eg Cascios) or similar. I don't think the Cascios have sold any MJ drawings as yet, have they? (I might have forgotten...). I know that David Gest sold some in June 09, but I haven't seen any from this source since. These (Gest collection) were MJ's childhood drawings, and I agree were of better artistic quality than the ones posted here.

http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/p8vjqkItj][/URL]

http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/f0q72C8gj][/URL]

Last edited:
All of the drawings are very disturbing. If MJ is the artist I’m very sorry he was in such a bad place emotionally. How did this man get possession of MJ’s work? I don’t believe for one moment that he will use the work to help ANYONE but himself.

Whether he drew them or not, whatever he'd drawn would have illustrated depression and anxiety to them. It could have been flowers and butterflies and they'd find something disturbing to say. You see what you want to see. Besides, isn't it Surrealism? not everyone who does Surrealism is a troubled person. People are so stuck on Realistic art.

"Art Therapist" reminds me of the "Plastic Surgeries Experts" ET\E!\Whatever tabloid used to bring to "expertly" guess (matter of factly tell them) how many plastic surgeries Michael had. Most of them aren't even real doctors. NONE of them met Michael.

said Lauryn Hunter M.A., ATR, a practicing art therapist in Los Angeles who never worked with Michael Jackson.

Pathetic. Radar online is disgusting.

I have my doubts with some of the drawings and because it's coming from the same person I think I have to doubt them all. Either way, they're not that bad.

Victory22;4056848 said:
I don’t believe for one moment that he will use the work to help ANYONE but himself.

Of course he won't. He just wants the money.

Hm, I also wonder if they are Michael's:thinking: There seems to be something different about some of them, but then again.. his style is pretty unique, and the things he draws and techniques he uses are very diverse, so it's always hard to tell. I don't think it's fair to compare them to some of those childhood drawings, those are attempts at serious portraits for which he used reference pictures, whereas these look like nothing more than doodles to me. That's completely different..

I don't really believe you can read that much about a persons mental condition just from drawings like these anyway, but I'm curious why some of you think they are so disturbing? And that even if they would've been disturbing (which they aren't imo) that automatically means MIchael was disturbed, or in a bad place just because he drew them?

Were these in another RO article or something? They do look like some of Michael's doodly drawings and very creative, imaginative and fantastical.
Kinda reminds me of "Where the Wild Things Are".

Last edited:
This guy doesn't sell these drawings via auction house or any other reputable place, he sell them via his facebook? That is one major alarm itself.

Myosotis, I agree that there are always people trying to make money of famous people by selling fake stuff and fake autographs.

Respect, those drawing what you posted are a so much advanced than the ones on the first post.
No 1, 3, 6 and 9 looks like they are taken from kids colouring book and filled with colours like kids do.

There's been a discussion about these paintings and claims that they are fakes & signatures fakes too

http://live.autographmagazine.com/f...e?x=1&id=3524372:Topic:499422&page=1#comments

This comment is interesting:

If you go through their gallery, on one specific page here you will see that the very last comment directs you to go view their "whole collection" here

Thumb thru the galleries. In gallery #3, there is an interesting drawing here
This is a drawing supposedly drawn and signed by MJ. (click to enlarge)

Now if you go to the top of this gallery and do a search in Google on the email address (artbyburkay228@gmail.com) you'll find there are actually two galleries, his is MJ one, and his own drawings here. The exact style of drawing/art as the one MJ did above - with eyes all over, and fuzzy type lines--there are dozens of them in his folders. (click again to enlarge)

There are other similar drawings in the files (from Billiejean that compare to McKay's) - and I have saved a copy of them all.
All three galleries are owned by someone named Erick who either had family (sometimes its his mom, sometimes a cousin, sometimes an aunt) that worked for Michael as a housekeeper or gardener, or he worked on the Jackson's cars or MJ's friends cars. The story changes a few times.

Erick is it a coincidence that your name is also Erick (same spelling too!) and you also have a gardener friend with drawings signed by MJ?

These are all the same people. Billiejean5809 aka Maria Arreguin is Erick Burgos, and Erick McKay and Erick Burkay

^but since all of those deviantart galleries linked to are closed, how do we know this could have something to do with the drawings in this thread?

^but since all of those deviantart galleries linked to are closed, how do we know this could have something to do with the drawings in this thread?

go to the thread where the discussion is posted. it has several pictures.

Hey there, new user!

I've been a fan of Michael since the 80s and I recognise his drawing style. This is definitely his work, however as I am not trained in psychology I don't see how they express anxiety, depression etc?

Maybe they are just reading into these drawings too much? Michael was very creative, and I know that a lot of times I draw random things that could probably be interpreted 100 ways but were just random pen strokes!

I think it's worth clicking on that link Ivy gave and go through it. Enlightening. It does seem like the works of a fraudster. He has drawings under his own name as well and they are the same style as these supposed MJ drawings that he was trying to sell...

Probably then these drawings that I posted earlier in this thread which are being circulated on the net as MJ drawings are this guy's also, rather than MJ's. Good to know.

The link Ivy posted has some great research on this guy. Sadly they are correct when they say that forgeries like this affect the whole 'history' of MJ art, especially when they are sold by reputable auction houses. People inevitably compare further offerings with past sales, and so the cycle goes on. I'm really glad that they have called this guy out. He deserves prosecution.

Seems to make a lot more sense that a forger would suffer from anxiety, depression and insecurity! :)

Last edited:
Fake or not, what you draw has very little to do with your mental state. I did group art therapy and the most ill person there (abused as a child and schizophrenic) only drew beautiful peaceful scenes or happy things like dogs with bows.

Whether he drew them or not, whatever he'd drawn would have illustrated depression and anxiety to them. It could have been flowers and butterflies and they'd find something disturbing to say. You see what you want to see. Besides, isn't it Surrealism? not everyone who does Surrealism is a troubled person. People are so stuck on Realistic art.

"Art Therapist" reminds me of the "Plastic Surgeries Experts" ET\E!\Whatever tabloid used to bring to "expertly" guess (matter of factly tell them) how many plastic surgeries Michael had. Most of them aren't even real doctors. NONE of them met Michael.

Pathetic. Radar online is disgusting.

I have my doubts with some of the drawings and because it's coming from the same person I think I have to doubt them all. Either way, they're not that bad.

My thoughts too. I wondered what the art therapist would say to the drawings & scribbles by Picasso and the other greats? How about the drawing that show a big circle only or where the artist just throws the paint on the canvas and let it drip? Do these show any emotional and psychological disturbance too?

In the link someone said they are going to buy some of these drawings. I wonder if that person is a plant?

Last edited:
Hey there, new user!

I've been a fan of Michael since the 80s and I recognise his drawing style. This is definitely his work, however as I am not trained in psychology I don't see how they express anxiety, depression etc?

Maybe they are just reading into these drawings too much? Michael was very creative, and I know that a lot of times I draw random things that could probably be interpreted 100 ways but were just random pen strokes!

and you know that for a fact because...?

These could be Michael's . He was very creative and I see some elements similar to others he drew. I see some Picasso inspiration in some. I wish one day they would display them at a gallery or museum or have a special exhibition of all his work. The world should discover what a multi faceted and multi talented artist Michael was.

Interesting images, but way to superficial "analysis" by that website. For one it would be essential to know when exactly he drew these pictures.

Also for image no. 9 the comment says “The background provides a darkness with the color crimson red. In the field of art therapy the use of red could indicate an excessive emotion, anger or enthusiasm.”

....reaaally? Or could the "analyst" just be too stupid to see that the background is not part of the image? This clearly looks like he just drew it one some wall at a hotel or whatever was around, and someone took a photo of it.

Back