A Place With No Name Music Video (UPDATED!)

RockOrBluesInNorway

Proud Member
Made some changes to the video, and I would rather people finding this than the other one :) if any of you have a problem with this post in the sence that it's a "duplicate", please tell me and I will delete it. But please keep in mind that his is an updated post from the old one

I've spent the past few days making this "Music Video" of A Place With No Name, using a lot of different concerts, music videos, clips, snippets, and more. and I think it turned out grate and wanted to share it with you guys. Tell me what you think :)

NOTE! The watermark is NOT put there to be annoying, I've had instances where people have download some of my videos and uploaded them as their own and taken credit for it. I've tried to keep of using watermarks for a long time, but I've reached the point where I have no choice. I hate watermarks as much as you do, and I am truly sorry for putting it on there.

The changes made:
Added Earth Song from TII to the "breakdown"
Cropped Michael kisssing Tatiana
Added a photo of Joe
Added a watermark
Other minor changes

UPDATED VIDEO:

Hi. The only prob I had was that I was signing on YouTube to comment, and it was removed by the user. So I'm trying over now.

You might pm a moderator to merge your two threads-to avoid confusion. :)

Amazing work. Tremendous tribute to MJ as a dancer.

Hi. The only prob I had was that I was signing on YouTube to comment, and it was removed by the user. So I'm trying over now.

You might pm a moderator to merge your two threads-to avoid confusion. :)

Yeah, sorry about that, I removed the old one and uploaded this new one, that's why it said it was removed. And I'll try to contact a moderator :) thank you!

Hi again. I found the new one on YouTube and it's really good. Now the song is stuck in my head. Lol.

If you ever feel like making any more changes I noticed one little thing. There's a quick snippet of a girl in the beginning from the WYMMF number and I'd take her out.
That way when the actual seductress (Naomi, Tatiana) appears it's more dramatic.
:)

I wish you had pointed that earlier :p haha. I would have done it if I had a stronger computer, but it renders video pretty slow, especially this one because it contains so many different clips, anyway, the clip is so short most people will not notice that it's not Tatiana, of course most fans, (like us) will. But as I said, I'd do it if I had a stronger computer. But thank you though.
And also, that's how I got the idea of the video, I got the song stuck in my head and just thought of some ideas and this is the end result :) Thank you again.

Well excellent job. I should have mentioned earlier but actually I was shocked that you took our critiques and ran with them!!
That looks so incredibly hard to do anyway so I was very flattered.
That's a good song to have running thru your head all day and nite so I'm glad you picked it. :)

Well excellent job. I should have mentioned earlier but actually I was shocked that you took our critiques and ran with them!!
That looks so incredibly hard to do anyway so I was very flattered.
That's a good song to have running thru your head all day and nite so I'm glad you picked it. :)

this is what I love to do, and I do care about what people think of what I do, and I want people to like it- Which means if you want something changed, I'll to my best to make it work, I see a lot of people who make videos (not only MJ videos), who don't take critique seriously. And I feel that, the connection between the audience and the content maker is REALLY important to create good content, so I do my best to listen to people who watch my videos, and that's one of the reasons I LOVE this forum :)

Back