Alright, everyone. I have created the ideal tracklisting to Invincible

Creamcakes

Proud Member
Post is very long, so if anyone doesn't want to read it all I'll make it quick. My tracklisting is:

1. "2000 Watts"
2. "Shout"
3. "Unbreakable"
4. "Break of Dawn"
5. "Heaven Can Wait"
6. "You Rock My World"
7. "Butterflies"
8. "Speechless"
9. "Don't Walk Away"
10. "Whatever Happens"
11. "Cry"
12. "Threatened"

That's my tracklisting. Also, the album would be called Unbreakable instead of Invincible. I'm not including any songs that weren't finished before Invincible's release (so no "Another Day", "Beautiful Girl", "Hollywood Tonight" and "We've Had Enough"). Incomplete songs shouldn't be included on an album.

Here's this post in more detail:

After doing a lot of thinking over the past couple of months, I can't deny that Invincible should have been much, much better. I think I see what Michael's intentions with the album were; he was aiming for a contemporary, radio-friendly sound that people could easily get into. However, this ultimately resulted in the album sounding very generic and simply not up to the standards he created for himself with his groundbreaking albums of the past. The tracks that made the cut on Invincible that shouldn't have are:

1. "Heartbreaker": Many people would agree that this song is very generic and sounds like something you'd expect from a boy band like 'N Sync, which isn't a good thing. The only part about this song that's really interesting is the breakdown in the song's final minute and ten seconds. It seems to be dubstep, which is impressive considering the fact the album came out in 2001. But it still doesn't make up for the rest of the song.

2. "Invincible": Many people would agree that this is the weakest title track Michael ever did on his adult studio albums. Like "Heartbreaker", it's very generic. There's just not much to it. And having two songs featuring the rapper Fats is very redundant.

3. "Privacy": Many people would agree that of all the songs Michael did that attacked the media on his albums, "Privacy" is definitely the worst. The lyrics aren't clever at all and it is just isn't a good song. It's like a poor man's "Leave Me Alone". Michael's just asking for a pity party with this song. It sounds like he's stuck in the past. People had enough of this "no more Mr. Nice Guy" type sound with HIStory.

4. "The Lost Children": Way too sappy and simply not strong enough. This song was also very polarizing and deemed to be "offensive" by many people.

5. "You Are My Life": Of all the songs that made it on Invincible, this one was definitely the worst. Many people would agree. Like "The Lost Children", it is way too sappy. This is the kind of thing you sing to your kids as a lullaby, not something you put on a studio album.

And not only do I think that "Heartbreaker", "Invincible", "Privacy", "The Lost Children" and "You Are My Life" shouldn't have made the album, but they're actually the most criticized and unpopular tracks on Invincible. Every one of those songs has had an underwhelming reception since the album's release. It isn't hard at all to see why. Those songs just aren't up to par.

The album should have been called Unbreakable. A title like that is similar to "Invincible", but it's much less egoistical (seriously, naming the album "Invincible" was a mistake; so many people criticized Michael for using that title). The tracklist on it should have been the following:

1. "2000 Watts": The perfect opener to the album, as it sounds the most like a beginning to an experience ("You may now apply ... your 3D glasses ... as we proceed ..."). And nobody can deny that in terms of vocals, it is one of Michael's most unique songs. I really consider this to be the album's equivalent to "Don't Stop til You Get Enough" from Off the Wall as they're polar opposites vocally; "Don't Stop til You Get Enough" had Michael singing higher than he normally would, whereas "2000 Watts" has Michael singing far deeper than he normally would. "2000 Watts" surprised a whole lot of people on the actual version of Invincible; imagine how surprised they would have been if it was the opener.

2. "Shout": This follows "2000 Watts" perfectly. They're quite similar to each other in terms of production. As a matter of fact, it was originally supposed to follow "2000 Watts" on the album before it was replaced by "You Are My Life". It can't be denied that this is one of Michael's most unique songs. It's the closest he's done to heavy metal. And it's the album's equivalent to "Why You Wanna Trip On Me" from the Dangerous album. They're very similar to each other lyrically, musically, thematically and vocally. "Why You Wanna Trip on Me" followed the heavily produced opener on its album ("Jam"). So, with "2000 Watts" as the opener here, it would be perfect for "Shout" to follow right after.

3. "Unbreakable": One of the most popular and appreciated tracks from Invincible among both critics and fans alike, so it really deserves to be included. And it follows "Shout" very nicely. This would be the title track.

4. "Break of Dawn": Definitely one of the best tracks on Invincible. Many critics and fans would agree. This is pure R&B bliss. Had it been released as a single, it would have definitely been a smash.

5. "Heaven Can Wait": Meh, it's pretty much an inferior version of "Break of Dawn". "Heaven Can Wait" really isn't anything special; many people would agree it's pretty much a generic R&B ballad and sounds like something you'd expect from a boy band. Still, I really can't think of anything to take its spot and there's a good amount of people who do like the song.

6. "You Rock My World": Certainly not the best track from Invincible, but it was good enough and is the most well known song from the album, so why not include it? It was the ideal lead single and had it been given a commercial release in the United States, it would have performed much better on the charts.

7. "Butterflies": One of the most popular and appreciated songs from Invincible, so why not include it? Had the song been given a commercial release in the United States, it would have performed much better on the charts.

8. "Speechless": This is one of the most moving tracks on Invincible as Michael's vocals shine very bright in it; many people would agree. The song sounds rather minimalist, yet very special. You can see why it meant so much to Michael (he even highlighted it as one of his personal favorites on the album). It follows "Butterflies" perfectly.

9. "Don't Walk Away": One of the best tracks on Invincible. Michael really gets to you with his singing here; it's very emotional and you can feel his pain. Many people would agree. It follows "Speechless" perfectly.

10. "Whatever Happens": This is hands-down the best song on Invincible; many people would agree. Had it been a single, it would have been a complete and utter smash. It's a phenomenal song. And it's works perfectly as a follow-up to "Don't Walk Away".

11. "Cry": Meh, it's pretty much a poor man's "Man in the Mirror". Still, I can't think of anything else to take its spot.

12. "Threatened": Meh, it's pretty much a poor man's "Thriller". Still, I can't think of anything else to take its spot and the song works fine as the closing track.

Had the album used my tracklisting, it would have certainly gotten better reviews. Oh, and by the way, I'm not including any songs that weren't finished before Invincible's release. The songs weren't finished, so they shouldn't be included.

Just because you put "many people would agree" in all of your paragraphs it does not mean it's more than just your opinion. Unless you did a representative poll on each of those points.

I'd agree with some of your points but not all. Heartbreaker seems to be a pretty popular track with fans on contrary with what you claim about it being unpopular. And if you think Threatened is a "poor man's Thriller" then you probably never understood the message of that song.

I certainly would NOT start the album with 2000 Watts. Unbreakable is a lot better opening track in my opinion.

Had the album used my tracklisting, it would have certainly gotten better reviews.

That's what I call confidence...

Last edited:
Stop trying to change the original tracklisting please, it's perfect.. Michael was in charge & his decisions were final.. i respect that.

Had the album used my tracklisting, it would have certainly gotten better reviews.

lol I just had to laugh at that. Invincible could have been the next thriller and it still would have garnered the same reviews. After Bad they just decided they weren't gonna listen to his music and just focus on his apperance and " weird idiosyncrasies ".

The problem with Invincible was never the content but the promotional campaign.

Last edited:
Kinda funny that you make this whole post about how much better Michael's album would have been if only you could have decided on everything, and say:
Had the album used my tracklisting, it would have certainly gotten better reviews
yet Michael is 'egotistical' simply for calling it Invincible :lol:

I don't really see the reason to come up with 'changes' to things Michael did, anyway. This is the way he decided was best, and I respect that since he was the artist. He shared his vision and you either like it or you don't, but making changes to someone else's work seems odd to me tbh. (reason why I hate remixes, lol)
Of course, it can be fun to share opinions on what different people would have liked better, but you are kind of stating yours as facts.. I can understand you think it might have sounded better to you personally with the changes you've come up with, but don't forget, that's just your opinion. I think it's a bit of a stretch to assume the album would have actually done better.. :unsure:

The fact is, many people thought Invincible was a lackluster album. Many people thought it was too long. My tracklisting fixes the length issue (it's only 57 minutes whereas the actual Invincibleis 78). Many people thought "Heartbreaker", "Invincible", "Privacy", "The Lost Children" and "You Are My Life" were lackluster songs. My tracklisting removes those songs. Many people thought it was bad idea to use the title "Invincible". I came up with a different title for the album: Unbreakable.

So logically, if the album was done the way I described, it would have been received better. I don't mean in sales, but in reviews and such.

Got to be honest, if the album had started with 2000 Watts and Shout it would have been really bad. Can you imagine popping it in the CD player and those are the first two songs that play? It would sound awful.

In my opinion, Unbreakable was the perfect opener to the album, but the problem is the first three songs are all of a similar style and should have been broken up a little bit more. As much as I love each song individually, I feel they could have been spread out better across the album. The problem would still remain in your tracklist, but would sound even worse because 2000 Watts and Shout are much worse songs than Unbreakable and Heartbreaker.

I don't think the order of the songs on Invincible is too big of a problem, especially these days now everything is digital as opposed to playing songs in a certain order on a CD.

I'd go with:

1. Unbreakable
2. You Rock My World
3. Invincible
4. Butterflies
5. Heartbreaker
6. Cry
7. Privacy
8. A Place With No Name
9. The Lost Children
10. Privacy
11. Whatever Happens
12. Speechless
13. Don't Walk Away
14. Heaven Can Wait
15. Threatened
16. You Are My Life

Something like that with the songs with the fast, heavy beats being broken up by the slower songs. I also took out 2000 Watts for A Place With No Name, just because.

Same thread as the one over at the maxjax forum. Hi Hot Cakes. ;)

For the record, I'd go with something like this:

1. 2000 Watts
2. Shout
3. Unbreakable
4. Break Of Dawn
5. On The Line
6. Blue Gangsta
7. Butterflies
8. Xscape
9. Speechless
10. Chicago (She Was Loving Me)- Rock Version
11. Don't Walk Away
12. Whatever Happens
13. Threatened
14. We've Had Enough

The 1st 3 tracks flow into 1 another really well. I like how they complement each other. Break Of Dawn stays at number 4...the perfect song to wind down a bit. On The Line gets an album release instead of being stuck on a boxset like it was. Great self motivation/changing song (ala Man In The Mirror).

Gangsta kicks it up a notch. I like this better then YRMW. Butterflies stays at 7 and ends the 1st half of the album on a positive note. Xscape starts the 2nd half of the album...minus the jailbreak intro. We go straight from the end of Butterflies to the music of Xscape starting.

Speechless at 9 to slow things down a bit..then Chicago. I believe even though MJ originally recorded it as a ballad, his intentions were to maybe go in a rock direction...just listen to the grit and feeling of his vocals in the chorus. That's why I love the rock version and think MJ would have recorded one like it or similar. And similar to Give Into Me at number 10 on Dangerous, this track does that here for this album.

Don't Walk Away is this album's Will You Be There as far as slowing it down a bit.

Whatever Happens, the strongest and best track on the album. This would be the new title track. Threatened just before the ending sits good after W.H. We've Had Enough, a complete 180 from On The Line from earlier in the album. Instead of self improvement, we're trying to improve the planet. Anti war/violence.....the perfect way to end this album, leaving the listener wanting more.

Last edited:
The fact is, many people thought Invincible was a lackluster album. Many people thought it was too long. My tracklisting fixes the length issue (it's only 57 minutes whereas the actual Invincibleis 78). Many people thought "Heartbreaker", "Invincible", "Privacy", "The Lost Children" and "You Are My Life" were lackluster songs. My tracklisting removes those songs. Many people thought it was bad idea to use the title "Invincible". I came up with a different title for the album: Unbreakable.

So logically, if the album was done the way I described, it would have been received better. I don't mean in sales, but in reviews and such.

Many people?? Many people who? Who are those people? Music critics? Music critics wrote their reviews before even listening the album. Some of them wrote and published their reviews without even listening 1 song. That album was doomed before it even came out. Music and its quality was irrelevant. Higher powers decided that the album needs to be destroyed before it even came out.

Now, about those issues you mentioned.. Length of an album is not important if the content is good (for example HIStory or any Greatest Hits album). Invincible suffered from some weaker songs that can be called fillers, especially in second part of the album (tracks 9-14), that is true. Invincible is great song, amazing actually, one of my favourites from the album, and the album title is perfect. It fits perfectly. Heartbreaker is not that good, but still needs to be on that album. Also, you added Shout which is boring in my opinion and put 2000 Watts as album opener and it's one of MJ's weakest songs ever in my opinion. If I have to add any song instead of some tracks (9-14), that were finished in 2001, I would put One More Chance. That song is beautiful and great in my opinion and much better than Cry for example.

"Alright, everyone. I have created the ideal tracklisting to Invincible"

No, you did not. You just made your own ideal tracklisting to Invincible.

Post is very long, so if anyone doesn't want to read it all I'll make it quick. My tracklisting is:

1. "2000 Watts"
2. "Shout"
3. "Unbreakable"
4. "Break of Dawn"
5. "Heaven Can Wait"
6. "You Rock My World"
7. "Butterflies"
8. "Speechless"
9. "Don't Walk Away"
10. "Whatever Happens"
11. "Cry"
12. "Threatened"

That's my tracklisting. Also, the album would be called Unbreakable instead of Invincible.

Only thing I'd agree on is that album title, that would actually be quite acceptable/suitable in my opinion.. By the way, 2000 Watts would be a terrible opener!

Last edited:
Well considering Michael was the experienced artist and genius I'll stick with his vision thanks.

I might have my own very personal view on Invincible (I LOVE IT!!)

There are things I might change had I been in charge - BUT never ever would I claim to be able to make a better MJ album than MJ himself...

MJ (maybe)? released You are my life as a very personal song to his children - that one reason is enough reason for that song to be released - MJ wanted it released, end of story...

The Lost Children is one of my favorites from Invincible!!! Children was very special to MJ, and people who sufferede and especially children meant a great deal to him, so for him to release a sweet song to get focus on those who might not have a happy home (or home at all) might have been very important for him personally... - That reason alone is more than enough reason for MJ to release the song on a MJ album...

Though "Heartbreaker", "Invincible" and "Privacy" is not my favorites - I would prefer Heartbreaker over 2000 watts TBH. - But still, MJ wanted to release these song for a reason.

For MJ to release Privacy makes a lot of sense - and though I personally don't like it to much and think Leave me alone, Tabloid Junkie had alredy told the story - it was MJ who was litterally haunted everywhere he went... I don't think Privacy is only aimed at the papparazzy but also fans and all other people. - In the beginning we hear a little boy screams to his mother "See it's Michael Jackson!" (if I remember correct) I just think MJ's fame was so huge, overwhelming and global that he really had no chance to escape the fame and peoples glare. - And he wanted that, and he wanted to release Privacy to remind people that though he was famous he also needed privacy and freedom to live a normal life with his children. There's the artist MJ and theres the person MJ - those two got mixed so much he was never privat. And ig MJ wanted people to know he wanted privacy that alone is reson enough to release the song. (I just skip it when I hear Invincible - but I got the message)

I think Invincible was the album MJ wanted to release - he wanted to use the CD's full capacity - many songs for the fans. - I believe he saw it as a gift to fans with many songs, even though many fans think it had too many songs and was too long etc. Invincible was the perfect MJ for album to release in 2001 - and it's so very easy for us 13 years later to be all cleaver and say what worked and what did not... Had SONY and MJ not had an intern fight Invincible might had gotten huge promotion, more singles and videos - had World Trade Center september 11th 2001 not happend MJ might had toured for 4.5 million people again like HIStory tour - that would have promoted the album HUGELY and helped sales. - Had the media not choosen to be all negative and against everything MJ did Invincible might had got the great reviews it deserved.

So many if's... - When Invincible was release noone knew all these IF's would happen... - And had they not happen and had Invincible got tour, more video and singles grammy performance, VMA performance etc. etc. talkshow appearances so on - it might had sold another 10 million copies and had been the most sold album the last 25 years. - And then you might even would praise the album and like all the songs.

Maybe MJ in his mind had imagined some great videos for
"Heartbreaker", "Invincible", "Privacy", "You are my life" and "Lost Children" - and had these songs been single releases with videos they might have been huge hits - then everyone would love them. - So much could have turned out very different with the same songs, same album - but other conditions.

MJ released Invincible as he wanted it, and there are some of his best songs ever released on that album, Speechless, Whatever Happens and Butterflies just to mention a few. - Correct there are also some songs that people like to call fillers. - but even though I might not enjoy them as much as other songs I simply skip them and hears the next (great) song. But would I be happy if Invincible or Heartbreaker was not released - NO !

To sum up - Michael Jackson released Invincible as he wanted it and it's a damn good album -
Many people would agree !! :)

Got to be honest, if the album had started with 2000 Watts and Shout it would have been really bad. Can you imagine popping it in the CD player and those are the first two songs that play? It would sound awful.

It really wouldn't. Say what you will about "2000 Watts", but it shouldn't be denied that it would work perfectly as an opener to an album. It actually sounds like the beginning to an experience ("You may now apply ... your 3D glasses ... as we proceed"). It sounds like it could be the first track to an album. And "Shout" follows the song perfectly.

In my opinion, Unbreakable was the perfect opener to the album, but the problem is the first three songs are all of a similar style and should have been broken up a little bit more. As much as I love each song individually, I feel they could have been spread out better across the album. The problem would still remain in your tracklist, but would sound even worse because 2000 Watts and Shout are much worse songs than Unbreakable and Heartbreaker.

The problem wouldn't remain in my tracklisting. The problem with the first three tracks on Invincible isn't that they're in the same style; the problem is that they sound like the exact same song. The structures of these songs are virtually the same. My tracklisting doesn't have this problem because "2000 Watts", "Shout" and "Unbreakable" don't sound like the same song at all. They have different structures and production.

I'd go with:

1. Unbreakable
2. You Rock My World
3. Invincible
4. Butterflies
5. Heartbreaker
6. Cry
7. Privacy
8. A Place With No Name
9. The Lost Children
10. Privacy
11. Whatever Happens
12. Speechless
13. Don't Walk Away
14. Heaven Can Wait
15. Threatened
16. You Are My Life

This tracklisting of yours doesn't have any rhyme or reason. It's like you only made it to cater to your personal tastes only. Many people love "Break of Dawn" and "Whatever Happens" (these are the two most critically acclaimed songs from the album), so why should they be removed? Seriously, when you're coming up with a tracklisting, you should take other people's opinions into consideration.

Uhm, I may be the only one to say this but this thread is a tad obnoxious... I mean... we all have our own little 'ideal' projects/track lists we wish Michael/ the Estate would've given us, that's normal and fine; but they're most likely never gonna happen. I honestly have a lot of questions and the main one is: Who are you (are you somehow related to the music business?... :worried:) and why are you so sure that track list is ideal? I mean, the whole 'my track listing' phrase is very obnoxious, seems like you're calling yourself smarter than Michael for coming up with it. What's funny though, is the fact that you call Michael egotistical for choosing that title YET you come to the forum and TITLE your thread 'I have created the ideal tracklisting ' LOL. You know? you'll probably never have a say on Invincible or any other record and its track list. It's also funny that you told someone their choices were only to cater to their personal taste but come here to tell us YOURS are better/ideal. Really, who do you think you are and why? My question is very serious. As I said, it's OK to come up with different/alternate versions of our fave records/videos... etc. and people either love or hate Invincible as is; not to mention, Michael prob built the track list because he thought the songs suited the style back then and sounds/songs he loved/related to at the time... maybe he'd come up with a different track list today but truth is, changes on its content are very unlikely to be made... in the near future, at least. So, you're most likely keeping that ideal track list to yourself.

This tracklisting of yours doesn't have any rhyme or reason. It's like you only made it to cater to your personal tastes only. Many people love "Break of Dawn" and "Whatever Happens" (these are the two most critically acclaimed songs from the album), so why should they be removed? Seriously, when you're coming up with a tracklisting, you should take other people's opinions into consideration.

:shock:.. so you're not only arrogant enough to make this thread and give it that title, but you're also going to be rude when other people give their opinion? Did you start this thread just for people to praise you on your fantastic ideas or..?
You know, you can have the best ideas in the world, but nobody is going to want to listen if you're gonna be condescending. So if you wanna get your point across, you should probably do something about that.

This thread should be closed. Sounds like trolling to me.

It really wouldn't. Say what you will about "2000 Watts", but it shouldn't be denied that it would work perfectly as an opener to an album. It actually sounds like the beginning to an experience ("You may now apply ... your 3D glasses ... as we proceed"). It sounds like it could be the first track to an album. And "Shout" follows the song perfectly.

Maybe you should take your own advice and take other peoples opinions into consideration then, because pretty much everyone here has disagreed with you that 2000 Watts would be a good opener.

The problem wouldn't remain in my tracklisting. The problem with the first three tracks on Invincible isn't that they're in the same style; the problem is that they sound like the exact same song.

It's pretty much the same thing really isn't it. Let's be honest.

I left Break Of Dawn out by accident, Whatever Happens is in my tracklist. I have given the reason for my track listing.

I understand that you came in here to post this and expected the be hailed as the new king of pop for your genius track listing, but it just didn't end up that way. If YOU had taken the opinions of other people in this thread into account then you wouldn't be being so condescending. Stick to making cream cakes.

I don't know if your tracklist would be ideal, but from just reading the titles and knowing how they sound the track order is not quite right for me.
And Heartbreaker 2:00 minutes onwards is brilliant if you're in the mood and on headphones. :)

(copied from another thread where I posted this)
I suggest this track order which maybe could give the album a twist.

1. Unbreakable
2. 2000 Watts
3. Butterflies
4. YRMW
5. Speechless
6. Heaven Can Wait
7. Invincible
8. Don't walk away
(9. Privacy)
(10. Cry)
11. Break of Dawn
12. Whatever Happens
(13. You are my life), maybe replace it with Shout
14. Heartbreaker
15. Lost children
16. Threatend

Privacy, Cry, You are my life could be cut do to lenght issues.

My track list

1. You Are My Life
2. Heaven Can Wait
3. Don't Walk Away
4. The Lost Children
5. Butterflies
6. Speechless
7. Privacy
8. Whatever Happens
9. Break Of Dawn
10. Cry

Honestly, I think that with a track list like this Invincible would have becoming the best selling album of all time

With this tracklist, the album could almost be called "The ballads" :)

How do you like mine? I tried to find a better balance of ballads and uptempo while maintaining some kind of flow...

My track list

1. You Are My Life
2. Heaven Can Wait
3. Don't Walk Away
4. The Lost Children
5. Butterflies
6. Speechless
7. Privacy
8. Whatever Happens
9. Break Of Dawn
10. Cry

Honestly, I think that with a track list like this Invincible would have becoming the best selling album of all time

No You Rock My World? Sadly, You Rock My World is the only song the general public even really knows from Invincible, I wasn't even into music in general at the time but I knew and loved You Rock My World.

My track list is pure genius and you all know it

Last edited:

Just state this is your opinion and that's fine, but please stop acting like the whole fan base agrees with you.

Uhm, I may be the only one to say this but this thread is a tad obnoxious...

You are not the only one. I have nothing against people not liking a track list of an album and making lists for fun about how it would sound better to them etc. but the "I know better than all of you, including MJ" tone by the OP is a bit irritating.

And BTW, he made almost the exact same post, almost exactly the same way, same tone a couple of months ago already: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/131486-Best-song-which-never-made-the-cut-on-Invincible/page3?p=4022461&viewfull=1#post4022461

Last edited:
Invincible without The Lost Children and You Are My Life?? No way.... talk about ripping the heart out of the album....

My take on this (not using demos or unfinished songs except Another Day because it was finished by it's original co-producer, also only songs from Invincible sessions are allowed):

1. Unbreakable
2. Heartbreaker
3. Invincible
4. Break of Dawn
5. Heaven Can Wait
6. You Rock My World
7. Butterflies
8. Speechless
9. Another Day
10. One More Chance
11. We've Had Enough
12. Whatever Happens
13. Threatened

PERFECT, in my opinion. That's the playlist I usually play.

Uhm, I may be the only one to say this but this thread is a tad obnoxious... I mean... we all have our own little 'ideal' projects/track lists we wish Michael/ the Estate would've given us, that's normal and fine; but they're most likely never gonna happen. I honestly have a lot of questions and the main one is: Who are you (are you somehow related to the music business?... :worried:) and why are you so sure that track list is ideal? I mean, the whole 'my track listing' phrase is very obnoxious, seems like you're calling yourself smarter than Michael for coming up with it. What's funny though, is the fact that you call Michael egotistical for choosing that title YET you come to the forum and TITLE your thread 'I have created the ideal tracklisting ' LOL. You know? you'll probably never have a say on Invincible or any other record and its track list. It's also funny that you told someone their choices were only to cater to their personal taste but come here to tell us YOURS are better/ideal. Really, who do you think you are and why? My question is very serious. As I said, it's OK to come up with different/alternate versions of our fave records/videos... etc. and people either love or hate Invincible as is; not to mention, Michael prob built the track list because he thought the songs suited the style back then and sounds/songs he loved/related to at the time... maybe he'd come up with a different track list today but truth is, changes on its content are very unlikely to be made... in the near future, at least. So, you're most likely keeping that ideal track list to yourself.
BLESS THIS POST!!!! You deserve so much applause for this.

Back