Propstore is selling Michael's face casting from Moonwalker

Galactus123

Proud Member
Donations
$18.00
Propstore sells movie props and I found Michael's face casting with silver hair from Moonwalker. It might have been there for a long time but it is great to see some real movie props. I wish I had money to buy these kind of things. :)

http://www.propstore.com/product/mi...michael-jackson-hair-piece-with-face-casting/

Michael Jackson Hair Piece With Face Casting

This is silver hair piece worn by Michael Jackson with a life casting of his face from the production of the 1988 anthology film Moonwalker. The hairpiece was used in the film during the Smooth Criminal segment when The King of Pop makes his transformation into a giant robot and his hair/face change rapidly through several stages. Made of foam rubber, the hairpiece, removable from the casting, has been painted silver and was sculpted to resemble long, flowing hair which is made of metal. Additionally, included here is a life cast of Michael’s face, made of Styrofoam with a small, wooden base. The light brown painted cast has clear tape around the forehead/sideburn areas protecting hand written notes and outlines underneath about several different hairlines for the film. Due to age, this piece has some wear/slight chipping to the Styrofoam casting, but remains in good condition.

Item size - 8.0" x 12.5" x 9.0" (20.32cm x 31.75cm x 22.86cm)

122235-t1.jpg

More photos on the site.

Back