An album of bonus or unreleased music

Justice_For_All28

Proud Member
If you could put together an album with Michael's unreleased or bonus songs what would it look like? Here's what I would have. I tried to keep it a shorter track listing because I didn't want it to lose focus. I didn't include the bonus songs off 'Bad' because I feel that second disc is strong enough as is.

1. This is it
2. I was the loser
3. She got it
4. If you don't love me
5. Fall again
6. Cheater
7. We've had enough
8. I'll be there (adult version)
9. Got the hots
10. For all time
11. One more chance

I took off... In the back, beautiful girl, all in your name and someone put your hand out. Just didn't feel they fit.

I would choose an album of mostly, unheard song's. Especially outtakes from the 2005-2008 sessions with MD Prince/B Buxer/Red One/Neff-U & Will.I.Am! also including outtakes from Dangerous & Invincible. It would look something like this.

1. Men In Black
2. Silent Spring
3. Can't Get Your Weight Off Me
4. Stop Throwin' Your Life Away or Hot Fun [In The Summertime]
5. Work That Body
6. Miss You
7. Get Around
8. From The Bottom Of My Heart or I Have This Dream or I Was The Loser

Of course they can include a few more leaked tracks as they deserve to be released also, but i'd love something like that. I think the ''final years'' tracks deserve to be heard.

Yeah. I think my perfect list would include very few we have heard already. Though a couple I would like Michaels version of instead of the mixes we ended up with,

In no particular order (its hard to judge that having not heard most of the songs)

Men In Black
CGYWOOM
She Was Loving Me (Michael Final version or finished rock mix)
Victory
Chicago 1945
Bottle of Smoke
Miss You
Bassouille
Crack Kills (Feat. Run DMC)
Eaten Alive (MJ solo version)
I'm Still The King
Maybe We Can Do It (Feat. P Diddy)
I'll Be There - Adult version (bonus track for SE)

All should be the final version Michael worked on, with the only "changes" being polishing them up.

I did not make the men in black a link for amazon

Did Michael record the entire I'll Be There again as adult ? - Or only parts for the commercial?

I would love to hear adult version of many of the J5/Jacksons songs !!

What would your albums look like of material that we have right now? Also I believe he recorded Ill be there in full and it was supposed to be on an album that didnt get released around the Bad era. Correct me if Im wrong there.
I love the short version we have and its probably the track that I hope gets leaked the most one day or on some sort of an album. I will throw my money at the screen if it ever gets an official release!

Did Michael record the entire I'll Be There again as adult ? - Or only parts for the commercial?

I would love to hear adult version of many of the J5/Jacksons songs !!

What would your albums look like of material that we have right now? Also I believe he recorded Ill be there in full and it was supposed to be on an album that didnt get released around the Bad era. Correct me if Im wrong there.
I love the short version we have and its probably the track that I hope gets leaked the most one day or on some sort of an album. I will throw my money at the screen if it ever gets an official release!

As far as I am aware, Michael recorded I'll Be There and Never Can Say Goodbye sometime around the late 80s/early 90s for one of the shelved Decade albums. They may have used parts of that I'll Be There for the Pepsi advert, though that is just me guessing on that part.

On a side note, OP are you a Metallica fan?

As far as I am aware, Michael recorded I'll Be There and Never Can Say Goodbye sometime around the late 80s/early 90s for one of the shelved Decade albums. They may have used parts of that I'll Be There for the Pepsi advert, though that is just me guessing on that part.

On a side note, OP are you a Metallica fan?

Brad did say that Michael only recorded that short part of I'll Be There specifically for the Pepsi commercial and that there were never any ideas about re-recording old songs from Motown. So those rumors about them being shelved from decade are fraudulent. There is this other rumor that he covered and recorded strawberry fields forever by Beatles and that it was initially planned for decades aswell.

Back